It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who benefits the most from the current political paradigm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In today's age of massive civil unrest, social and political division who is benefiting the most?

Many have been sucked into this mess including the likes of Alex Jones and his followers, David Icke and other former conspiracy leaders. People from all walks of life are now paying attention and the mind control seems as if it is stronger and more effective than ever. Is Trump a part of it? Is Hillary part of it? Are they on the same team???

CNN Top Story

FauxNews Top Story

InfoWars Top Story

Wapo Top Story

Trump, Merkel, Clinton, sex, survival, violence..... attacks, food, sex.. sex... sex... sex...

All over the TV, all over the news stations, all over social media, everything everywhere in your face all the time.

So... who are the masters behind this manipulation who is benefitting from this the most?

How do we follow the money??

Have we forgotten about these basic principles??
edit on 28-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

We've entered the Matrix, there's no turning back.

Red pill or blue pill?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
In today's age of massive civil unrest, social and political division who is benefiting the most?

Satan

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The families at the top are always benefiting.

War, peace, famine or feast. The system is rigged and they control every pawn on the chess board and have bought every knight, bishop and rook.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Corporate Advertising !!

NWO-a-GO-GO

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The bankers, of course. USD had run it's course, the banks own everything financially.
USD is predominant in almost every major country.
The way I see it, the only countries that wouldn't be in severe trouble after a USD reset are Russia, China, and North Korea.

So naturally, the banks have made these countries the enemies of the bankers world.

USD is going to fail, as all Fiat currencies do. They want to come out on top still, in charge of the new currency to replace it.
War will distract long enough to delay the reset, but it is inevitable. War with China or Russia means the destruction of the liberal crop of children the US is producing that are willing to bow their heads to the banker over Lord's, so they're pushing for a boots on ground war with NK. They'll hinder our troops at every turn to prolong it, too. They'll even stoop to the levels of providing NK with intelligence to make them a more formidable enemy to keep the war raging longer.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Rapey Sand Pirates

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So... who are the masters behind this manipulation who is benefitting from this the most? How do we follow the money?? Have we forgotten about these basic principles??
at this point in time it seems to be more about distraction and determination to maintain the false Russian narrative then anything else . The why to this is because if they are unable to then the whole corrupt team (Dems and GOP) could be looking at wearing orange for the rest of their lives .

Just check out this interview and watch the mannerisms of both . You get a sense that Wolf is desperate .

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Media seems to be benefiting the most.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I have no use for politics or Government.

My only goal in being involved at all is to keep them at bay as long as I can.

I only wish Government had an 'opt out' option.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Until you have to drive to the store and there is no road.
edit on 28-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And no store. No strangers taking advantage of you.

There was a time when people owned the land they lived on, and the tools they used to survive there. Nobody punched a clock, or sat in a basement cubicle during daylight hours.

Your world is a sick side effect of the modern wage slave reality.

Remember- lawyers have no place in a world run by the people. They're a side effect of this broken system of government that is ruining everything for everyone.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

(your world too)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The politicians.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I plan on getting my little slice of the paradigm pie. Your taxpayer dollars are already being used to start "the Wall" in various places. Surveyors, Geologist, planners, contractors are all lining up for the contracts. My LLC is in place, applications completed, bribes paid to the right officials, and office rented. All that's left is to hire a secretary with large breasts to handle the day to day office operation while I'm in the field or bar.
Build that Wall and make olaru12 rich. Thanks chumps. If you had any sense, you could get in on the action. Eventually I will need a crew; crybabies need not apply!
edit on 28-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I plan on getting my little slice of the paradigm pie. Your taxpayer dollars are already being used to start "the Wall" in various places. Surveyors, Geologist, planners, contractors are all lining up for the contracts. My LLC is in place, applications completed, bribes paid to the right officials, and office rented. All that's left is to hire a secretary with large breasts to handle the day to day office operation while I'm in the field or bar.
Build that Wall and make olaru12 rich. Thanks chumps. If you had any sense, you could get in on the action. Eventually I will need a crew; crybabies need not apply!

Good luck hiring help from the US side,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although living down there, I suppose you won't have any trouble finding hard working non citizens looking for low pay hard work. Meanwhile the US kids next door will sit in their parents basements and complain on the internet that they can't find a starting job making four times minimum wage.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Actually I'm already running two LLCs loosely connected with a crew of 6 FT and 6 PTimers. All around 30 yrs of age, millennials and they are hard working, loyal, don't steal from the business, and part of our corporate family. My GF runs the stores while I work union gigs.
They are paid very well, challenged with responsibility and respected for their ideas. When I was their age I went by the adage "pretend to pay me and i'll pretend to work"

But you are spot on...down on the border I will probably hire greencard mujados. I'm very excited about this new venture. Thank GOD Trump hasn't ****ed up the SBA yet...lol I don't trust that Orange clown or any of his supporters.
edit on 29-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Build that Wall and make olaru12 rich. Thanks chumps

I hope they give the contracts to the ones that voted for Trump. That way the crybabies and naysayers get their comeupance.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

When there was no road people used to cut one through the forest themselves. It's called self-reliance and personal responsibility. If I need a damn road I can make one.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

And then when a highway was needed, it was the American people who got together (through taxes) and built one.

I would not want to build a highway with a neighbor who doesn't even know where the property line is or know what that bubble does in that level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join