It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most likely PENCE is going to succeed TRUMP and rebuild The Temple in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

We're all in it together, unfortunately......unless you're messaging from another planet or dimension. I personally am in an excellent spot on THIS planet, no matter what happens. Can't say the same for most of the rest of you.

Always be careful what you wish for.....and DON'T come back with "you wished for Trump" because I didn't vote for him. My wish was for the presidential race to be over with because this one was awful. That wish apparently still hasn't come true. I'm a Libertarian, but my candidate smoked himself stupid. Meh, maybe next time.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The AntiChrist will enter the temple and proclaim himself above all.

Indeed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

what self respecting Jews would let Christians rebuild their temple let alone go to worship in it? two different faiths, that believe in totally different ways.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

THE ANTICHRIST is going to rebuild The Temple?

Well, it was everywhere (on the internet) NOT ANYMORE!!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: infolurker

THE ANTICHRIST is going to rebuild The Temple?

So he's a freemason?

freemasons, rosicrucians, illuminati, all dung, all dong dung, all lost souls

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If Israel can't rebuild their own temple then they don't deserve it.

Seriously, what has Israel been waiting for? Did their god not give them the resources to take care of the job?

But hey, there is an upside. After the temple gets rebuilt then the jews will have to start sacrificing again. That's going to go over really well in today's society.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
replacing trump with pence would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, why would any sane person do that?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

unless you're messaging from another planet or dimension

Yes I'm in another dimension

...das wahre Leben wo die Geister schweben...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
another thing the temple can't be rebuilt with out starting a holy war with muslims. they would have destroy the dome of the rock to build the temple.
edit on 27-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

what self respecting Jews would let Christians rebuild their temple let alone go to worship in it? two different faiths, that believe in totally different ways.

I didn't know THAT!!!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
He is a Bible Belt Christian, these people have strong ties with Israel and Judaism, so why would not PENCE initiate The Temple rebuild in Jerusalem?

He is a Bible Belt Christian, these people have strong ties with Israel and Judaism, so why would not PENCE initiate The Temple rebuild in Jerusalem?

Are you saying he'd work with Congress to appropriate funds to build in Jerusalem? How else would he build it?

Also WHY?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I didn't know THAT!!!

really? Like, you really didn't know that?

I'm withdrawing from this conversation.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Isn't a holy war with Muslims what we're seeing take shape now though???

Or does it have to be bigger or official or something first???

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
If Israel can't rebuild their own temple then they don't deserve it.

Seriously, what has Israel been waiting for? Did their god not give them the resources to take care of the job?

But hey, there is an upside. After the temple gets rebuilt then the jews will have to start sacrificing again. That's going to go over really well in today's society.

Yes, exactly.

When the Third Temple is completed, the offering of animal sacrifices will be resumed just like were performed in the Old Testament. This will be vehemently opposed by animal rights activists.

The Antichrist will stop the sacrifices, claiming to be Messiah and God. (II Thessalonians 2:3-4) This event is called in scripture the Abomination of Desolation and will occur halfway through the final seven-year period.

This has already happened (Animal rights activist going nuts) and it wasn't covered by every Main Stream News Outlet as It will be shown 24/7 as the bad evil Israel performs animal sacrifices. The world will be outraged and hero boy can step in with the masses kissing his arse proclaiming how great and wonderful he is.

news.nationalpost.com...

More than 1 million people have descended upon a remote temple in southern Nepal in recent days, where thousands of animals are set to slaughtered starting Friday as part of a ritual sacrifice to honour the Hindu goddess held every five years.
edit on 27-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Christianity is a off shoot (for lack of a better term) of Judaism just like they say Islam is.
ever heard of the three Abrahamic religions.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents

there was a Roman governor who sacrificed a pig there
about 2000 years ago

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

some say we are, others say the world is fighting a bunch of nut jobs, i lean towards nut jobs.

edit on 27-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I didn't know THAT!!!

really? Like, you really didn't know that?

I'm withdrawing from this conversation.

eh you loser

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Or both perhaps.

What are the teams in this holy war BTW??? Muslims vs. Jews or Muslims vs. Christians or what???

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

as a sign of disrespect, it is a unclean animal. jews don't eat pork.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join