It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most likely PENCE is going to succeed TRUMP and rebuild The Temple in Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Vice President is first inline of succession after possible impeachment

So most likely PENCE is going to succeed TRUMP

He is a Bible Belt Christian, these people have strong ties with Israel and Judaism, so why would not PENCE initiate The Temple rebuild in Jerusalem?

However there is (perhaps) a minority of Bible scholars and Theologians of the prophecies that say THE ANTICHRIST is going to rebuild The Temple

I cannot imagine that PENCE does the so called "abomination of desolation" of Daniel 9:27 11:31 12:11, what could it be? Because THE ANTICHRIST does that according the the Bible scholars. A (secret) human sacrifice in the rebuild Temple of the second coming Christ in person? THE BODY OF CHRIST the scapegoat laughing stock

signed THE LAMB / APOLLYON

SOURCE:
httx://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation

replace x with ps in httx

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't get the joke
I don't watch animated cartoons films
edit on 2017-5-27 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know this might come as a shock to some but... There is no Antichrist, no Jesus, nothing will happen except for more war if they tear down the mosque. Let the flaming begin....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

So let them rebuild it then. When nothing supernatural happens as a result then maybe we can all put this nonsense behind us and start dealing with reality.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
President Trump won't be impeached, thus your narrative is a fail

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I also notice how no-one is rushing to call Trump the antichrist and I think it's mainly because the description of an orange skinned low-information impeachable traitor doesn't appear in any scriptures anywhere so therefore PENCE is the antichrist.

(Not Reagan, Bush Snr, Clinton, Bush Jnr, Obama, Soros, Bin Laden - as has been the previous assertions)

Are you following my train of logic?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I realize Google is a swipe away, but for most...who is Pence??

Most VP's are rarely talked about.

Why there hasn't been a thread concerning him is troubling.

Focus on Trump COMPLETELY..... what if????

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

I know this might come as a shock to some but... There is no Antichrist, no Jesus, nothing will happen except for more war if they tear down the mosque. Let the flaming begin....

I'm an AntEchrist, I'm an anarchist ...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So let them rebuild it then. When nothing supernatural happens as a result then maybe we can all put this nonsense behind us and start dealing with reality.

good point the taste of the pudding is in the eating

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I also notice how no-one is rushing to call Trump the antichrist and I think it's mainly because the description of an orange skinned low-information impeachable traitor doesn't appear in any scriptures anywhere so therefore PENCE is the antichrist.

(Not Reagan, Bush Snr, Clinton, Bush Jnr, Obama, Soros, Bin Laden - as has been the previous assertions)

Are you following my train of logic?

Yes we keep trying
its in our nature (humans I mean, not specific Christian mystics)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Focus on Trump COMPLETELY..... what if????

No I don't know that for sure, all I know is that TRUMP is the antEchrist and maybe PENCE the antichrist, I'm not a prophet, age of prophecy is over, I'm only "opening" the 7 Seals, opening is a big word, when Revelation is true then they open themselves, I only try to interpret (beforehand) the 7 Seals

signed THE LAMB / APOLLYON

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I like that. Get er done.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

President Trump won't be impeached, thus your narrative is a fail

I betcha U did not know that ...

the massage is in the media

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Honestly, the fervent hope of people to create utter chaos by removing a president that was chosen as per the rules of our republic, I find to be treasonous.

However, I'm not here to smack the OP. I wanted to say that I had read, approximately 3 1/2 years ago, that Israel had re-created the altar of the Temple of Solomon, and it is created in easily assembling pieces that can be put together in 15 minutes, tops. I can no longer find this article, it has been scrubbed, but they know what is coming and are READY to rush the altar in and set it up directly in the Dome of the Rock. Many Christians believe that the second coming of Jesus (or the first messiah, for jews), cannot show up until the temple is rebuilt. I personally think that God is a bit more powerful that that, but whatever.

I think it'll happen no matter who is president of this country, although both of Trump's older children are married into Jewish families, they have converted, and his grandchildren are Jewish.

Keep dreaming of president Pence, though....and a civil war that occurs if a kangaroo court takes out a democratically elected president because of a bunch of sore losers.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Keep dreaming of president Pence, though....and a civil war that occurs if a kangaroo court takes out a democratically elected president because of a bunch of sore losers.

may you live in interesting times ...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Impeachment doesn't mean squawt, but he may very well resign.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

THE ANTICHRIST is going to rebuild The Temple?

Where the hell are you getting that?

The AntiChrist will enter the temple and proclaim himself above all.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

THE ANTICHRIST is going to rebuild The Temple?

So he's a freemason?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join