It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not stupid America. You know you are bad deserve bad things to happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatrickMajor

originally posted by: verschickter
Obvious troll is obvious.

Why a troll ?

Why can't I be a real guy telling you what he thinks of American government and American people

Likely for the same reason that if I took the same tone and used similar ignorant stereotypes to lecture say ... a single racial, religious, or other type group, I would get similarly bashed for it and you would likely be involved in the bashing.

But I dunno ....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: DBCowboy

Why did i make you sad

You know all of this
Nobody knows why you do things except for you.

No, check the new threads

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Which power would I like to see dominate

This is a fair question, completely fair question

If I was a troll I would ignore it and move on

But seeing how I am a real person with real concerns I will answer it.

If we take a look at modern Russian Federation, they don't like GMOs, they don't like chemtrails, they don't like terrorist proxy support

They were against all NATO regime changes

They like the old school Christian values, they regret the whole commie period of state being the religion

So if must say Russian Federation looks good

Don't bother bringing up Stalin

I am talking about modern Russia not past Russia

Russia today is like USA was in the 60s
edit on 27-5-2017 by PatrickMajor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

How can I be stormfront

When I congratulated USA in the OP for helping defeat nazis in ww2

Never even visited stormfront site

You realize if you lived back then, and there was internet, you would more than likely be sold on nazi propaganda and be screaming about how pearl harbor was a false flag, nazi's are freedom fighters, etc.

You seem easily swayed by islamic and russian retoric. Yes, crush the western ideals because...reasons..and 9/11 was done by alien illuminati, and other stuff.

Here is an idea...if you think the US losts its way..why not then become a politician? Why not make the change you would like to see?
I guess wishing death online is easier..no effort required.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry I just got done planting my cherry tomatoes ,watering my garden ,and weeding my potatoes.

What is it now I deserve?

To get leveled by a volcano you say?

Wow..

Sir, I don't know where you live,nor do I care.

But I wish you no Ill will and I think you deserve an education,even if you would still lack common sense.

I do wonder though, do you support every single thing your government
does? and do you think you yourself should be held accountable even if the verdict is death by conflagration??

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Illumimasontruth
Deny ignorance :-P.
Not saying the USA is not the greatest nation to live in. That being said, I can´t say it is, because I never went there. See what I´m getting at here?
Never said I have not visited for starters. More importantly, my family, friends, and other aquaintances overseas are more than trustworthy to me. If I had to move elsewhere for some reason, Australia would be my first choice. Hope that helps clarify my stance. Nothing more to add.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth
Visiting a country is not the same as living there for some time. Have a nice evening

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Really ?

I would buy into nazi propaganda ?

Because I am such a nasty killer in my heart ?

Can you please make sense

As for becoming politician, what good did it bring trump

It's deep state way, or highway

edit on 27-5-2017 by PatrickMajor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Well mike

While you tend to your garden

Your government and your countrymen in the military are killing children abroad and at home

So I can see why you like your garden instead of reality

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't think the masses deserve squat like you are implying. We've tried and failed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
I don't think the masses deserve squat like you are implying. We've tried and failed.

Bingo !

YOU deserve to live, I hope you will survive the future, God mark this man

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And hes gone.

edit on 5 27 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I just got done planting my cherry tomatoes

Nice, I just got done picking two large bowls of cherry tomatoes gave one bowl to the neighbors and now I'm getting ready to drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle some oregano and salt on them, mmmm mmmm.

I know it's off topic but at least it was the best reply in this thread.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

That's quite the interesting rant you've got there...

Got all the right buzz words in...laid on the guilt just enough over the top to garner your 15 minutes of fame. Well done.

So the innocent punished with the guilty--very Old Testament, there--very old school.

Storm Troopers. Nazi's. Well done with the buzz words, really!! At least we're up to date storm troopers!! Whew, I was worried we might have the old out of style Storm Troopers.

Oh, carry on.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If we take a look at modern Russian Federation, they don't like GMOs, they don't like chemtrails, they don't like terrorist proxy support

They dont like the gays, they dont like political opposition, they dont like freedom of expression, they dont like the free press
Human Rights Watch
Russia has a long way to go to become a civil society on the same league as the west, but I am happy they are on the right path towards eventual enlightened society.

They were against all NATO regime changes

You...know why NATO exists, right?
Of course they were against any/all things NATO...NATO was formed to check them at every stop. If Nato could simply disban, they could carry on their desire to pick off areas one by one.

They like the old school Christian values, they regret the whole commie period of state being the religion

Sure they do
meanwhile the CPRF is the second largest political party and growing in support yearly.
You should read through that page and specifically the "party program". See how much you agree with. you might find out you are in fact a commie yourself

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Really ?

I would buy into nazi propaganda ?

Because I am such a nasty killer in my heart ?

Oddly enough, killing wasn't the pushing point for the nazis back then. most of the killings happened behind closed doors. Just saying that the germans spent a lot of money (as did the USSR) to infiltrate western society and spread propaganda that would question who was indeed the "bad guy". Nazis had a lot of irredeemable qualities, but even so, they weren't hated in the US until the attack against pearl harbor by the Japanese, in which case forced the US into a battle where the Reich was the main focus for european assets.

If it was done today, the funding for propaganda on the net would be outstanding and no doubt plenty of "you types" would be calling for the US's downfall against the nice nazis/commies/whatever.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thesaneone,

You lucky devil! I live one the mountains in the north east kingdom Vermont. We have late frosts up here so i always get tubers in early and the other hardy plants, but the tomatoes I have learned to just buy from the local organic nursery(no miricle grow mix on this property all organic). So I have to transplant those..everything else I plant from seed.

Did I mention you have lucky neighbors?

On topic;

Reply to patrick,

Sorry I went off topic there bud.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well mike

While you tend to your garden

Your government and your countrymen in the military are killing children abroad and at home

So I can see why you like your garden instead of reality
Ok, so you think that your government isn't involved in any of these International affairs?

Only The American government is involved in any wars or killing any people all over the world?

You really do need to grow up and realise that international politics might not be like nap time in kindergarden or a highschool skirmish. There are bad people everywhere. Even in our government. Even in your government.

We are literally experiencing a political civil war. Donald trump is our friggin president!!! Team Democrat is trying to enforce a coup that will likely see Hillary Clinton as the empress of the world and cripple the U.S. and then the world can finally get on with the post apocalyptic mad max style gas wars that everyone has been craving for like 20 years.

And our way of life is still better than Russia's.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Bingo !

YOU deserve to live, I hope you will survive the future, God mark this man
Oh, you're one of those........

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

Are you implying that American citizens should be punished because of the decisions made by US career politicians who remain untouchable from the law in carrying out their agenda?

Are you an Israeli Intelligence Officer? Do you want to implement collective punishment on all citizens until their government capitulates?

Get specific with who you are targeting - ie: 12 year old girls? the disabled? Dwarfs?, Transgenders?, cis-gendered white males?

Get specific, unless you just want to genocide all 350+ million of the bastards?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join