It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that DNC manufactured the Russian controversy in June 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The thread hinges of the false claim that Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC insider and being the_donald they have to bring up Seth Rich since he is their big distraction story of the month.

Why hack something if you do not know what is in it? Only an insider would know that The Burn was getting screwed by Hillary and the DNC. Only an insider would get pissed off over this... The Russians or Trump camp would not have clue to actually want to act on it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: D8Tee

Well of course I would say it and that's because The_Donald is a bastion of ignorance, hate, and Trump worship. It's not be to trusted ever.

And no, I know nothing about that and I doubt you do either, certainly the people over at T_D don't know anything either.

People cry about fake news all the time these days yet here you are posting this nonsense but Trump supporters will star and flag this till the cows come home all because of partisan politics. People don't give a damn about facts anymore, just anything that confirms their bias.

The link provided is less lazy than WaPo or NYT. Sure it does some speculating but It actually has references and no anonymous sources.
edit on 27-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Which is why people/orgs. hack things, to find info they cant get otherwise.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And no, I know nothing about that and I doubt you do either, certainly the people over at T_D don't know anything either.
Actually I do understand it and I opened the files in MacVim to confirm what they are saying. I don't have a university degree in computer science, but simple metadata attached to files is not that difficult to understand.

Meanwhile Russia trolls the dems...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's the worst counter argument ever.

People don't hack something unless they know what's in it??? Seriously???

And nobody would understand what to do with the info but an insider??? I don't even know what to say to that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

The OP of the thread is an anonymous source. Their claims have no sources to back them up. You have to take him at their word and has offered no information on his credibility to make the claims they do.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

And fuel the fires in the Alt-right....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Really??? I could swear they were our enemies for a long time actually. We had a whole Cold War and everything. Or haven't you heard???

Derp Derp Derp

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The OP of the thread is an anonymous source. Their claims have no sources to back them up. You have to take him at their word and has offered no information on his credibility to make the claims they do.

What are you talking about??

Download the files and open them up in a text editor like Vim that displays metadata, it's all right there.

Thats all the source you need right there, the first few files didn't have their metadata correctly handled and it shows the DNC's fingerprints on them.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Really??? I could swear they were our enemies for a long time actually. We had a whole Cold War and everything. Or haven't you heard???

Derp Derp Derp

At the time he was wrong, the right-wing like to ignore the years before his statement and the years after.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Derp Derp Derp

At the time he was wrong, the right-wing like to ignore the years before his statement and the years after.

Derp Derp COLLUSION Derp

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And fuel the fires in the Alt-right....
If you don't have the technical background to understand the post you really won't know if they are right or wrong will you?

link   

You want me to download junk from the_donald? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry about that...

All the meta data that they cite proves who was the last to edit the file. The ones they use to prove their point were never edited. Basically they are saying that these docs that were never edited prove there was an insider but ignore the fact that some of them were edited and those that were have metadata consistent with foreign hackers.

link   

Hahaha. What is that supposed to prove genius???

That I'm exactly right.

He even says they were the enemy 20 years ago in the cold war. Just like I said.

I was replying to someone who said Russia was NEVER the enemy until Hillary. Which is just flat our wrong.

Thanks for proving me right.

DerpDerpDerp yourself.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hahaha. What is that supposed to prove genius???

That I'm exactly right.

He even says they were the enemy 20 years ago in the cold war. Just like I said.

I was replying to someone who said Russia was NEVER the enemy until Hillary. Which is just flat our wrong.

Thanks for proving me right.

DerpDerpDerp yourself.

Whatever mental gymnastic you gotta do to feel better. You keep doing you

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Derp Derp Derp

Derp Derp COLLUSION Derp

Again the right-wing media is using this to some how make Trump things alright. The sitting President of the United states of America has the authority to negotiate with foreign powers. Doing negotiations during election season would be a much harder and obviously more political then after.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Well, Pepe. Just look for yourself. It's all documented right here in front of your face. You can just go read it.

Derp Derp Dee Derp Derp......PeePee.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

K

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Which is why people/orgs. hack things, to find info they cant get otherwise.

You think this is a better theory than an insider who knows the DNC is corrupt and your candidate is getting screwed? After Watergate neither the Republicans or Democrats would touch this.... The other theory is the DNC is extremely ignorant to network security, and after Hillary's ordeal I might believe this, but no I don't think so.

Could this all be a smoke screen to the real issue...THAT THE DNC FIXED THE ELECTIONS IN HILLARY"S FAVOR!! lol

edit on 27-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You want me to download junk from the_donald? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry about that...
No, the source you would download the files from would be wikileaks, the same place I just got them from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join