It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two very similar cases: Greifswald germany 1990 st.petersburg russia 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
on my daily research on ufos, i found an very interesting anomaly and i am probally the first one to notice this:
on 1990 over the city of greifswald germany a bunch of lights appeared over the sky of this city
the incident became one of the best cases of all time with amazing videos( see here: www.youtube.com... and here: www.youtube.com... at 20:33)
bad skeptics of course came to the case and chanted flares, and indeed they look like a bit like flares however today i will show something that completely blow this theory apart : 26 years later an man filmed uncannily similar lights over st. petersburg and made the sad mistake of uploading this video on the facebook of an know hoaxer(thirdphaseofmoon)
the video can be found here:
www.youtube.com...
no tell me: how can something like that be an coincidence?
two completely similar lights filmed decades apart of each other?
an amourphous interior cluster with two "sentinels"(im calling them that because i dont have an name for them) on identical angles?
the only difference between the two cases was the fact that on the greifswald incident there was another group of lights(called by ufologists the "y" group) and on it was an bunch of lights moving without following each other(another blow to the flare theory)
but wait! it doesnt end here,also on russia three similar videos were also filmed (not as similar to the greifswald incident as the above but still):
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (the second at 3:08 and the third at 5:26)
good luck debunking this one

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Just a note: that a similar sighting took place in 2016 does not say anything about the first one.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great work, I see what you are getting at and I am looking forward to how others respond to this...although I have a feeling on how it is going to go.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

not similar,identical look at the formation of the lights
theres no way this is an coincidence

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

yup the skeptics are going to say flares

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Just a note: that a similar sighting took place in 2016 does not say anything about the first one.

I think that distinct similarities...and the examples in the OP are eerily similar...show consistencies that go a long way toward the latter sightings not being fakes. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that someone saw the early footage and faked the new footage with the intent of fooling people or drawing attention to similarities with earlier sightings.

I think the early footage is genuine and the latter sightings are the same phenomenon...what that phenomenon is, though, is up for debate.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

thats exactly what i am trying to say!
thanks for clearing it up for him
the phenomena is called real ufos

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Your information is wrong. The second video IS NOT from St. Petersburg and NOT from January 2016.
The footage was taken by some fishermen in the Akhtuna river in Harabali Astrakhan on April 25, 2013.

There was a second witness named Alexander Barykin who also recorded this sighting from another
location in Harabali. This is the footage, the same UFO.

There was also a similar sighting in Berlin 2016, similar formation. Check the video.

edit on 27-5-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

thanks! sorry i just copied the location from the video
also another one? wtf?
either i found something big or theres an handbook about flare formations somewhere that i dont have

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

also you seems to be good at sleuthing the origin of ufo pictures and videos
could you take an look here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I dunno....I would think a propelled craft would move with more purpose. This just seems to be drifting

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

but how you explain the similarity?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Flares.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Flares.

Sarcasm?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Three good videos of what appears to be the same formation of lights...or at least a similar source. That second clip is almost 13 minutes long and the lights hardly move in relation to the landscape beneath. The person struggles with the focus and the fading light but did a good job on the whole.

I have never seen flares/parachute displays/Chinese Lanterns/balloons/kites/a flock of birds or the planet Venus do this before.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yup the skeptics are going to say flares

With good reason , the Russian UFOs look like flares from military training exercises , the Greifswald video appears to show a similar thing so are likely to have the same origin.

These from training exercises over lake ladoga St Petersberg.

edit on 29-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So, in the second clip that lasts for nearly thirteen minutes, what kind of flares are these that can hover and burn for that amount of time? Illumination flare, Countermeasure flare? Again, I'm not saying "alien craft" but I am struggling with the flares concept. There is always going to be a polarisation of opinions regarding these light formations, I appreciate and respect that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The heat from the flare rises the parachute upwards.

Flares 101

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

have you watched all the videos incuding the ones free spirit showed

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

i dunno there could be special types of flares formations that i dont know

top topics

<<   2 >>

join