It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Probably has something to do with the grieving family asking online right wingers & their media outlets to cease with their incessant conspiracies based off of no facts, just speculation.
Grieving family speaking or is it the DNC handler speaking for them....

Sounds like whoever tried to rob him got spooked when they actually shot him dead and ran off.
Maybe, maybe not...
edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Right wingers don't give a damn about Seth.

You think his cousin cares about him?

Sounds like whoever tried to rob him got spooked when they actually shot him dead and ran off.

Except for the fact that he was still conscious and talking when the police arrived.

edit on 25-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: not dead yet

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

No, the family. Maybe you heard about their letter to Fox News to stop pushing conspiracy theories about their son?

Maybe, maybe not? How about waiting on the investigation to wrap up instead of pushing conspiracy theories based on little facts and all partisan BS?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Please tell us how much you care about Seth Rich, Swills, and how soooo nonpartisan you are that you would never let politics get in the way of truth.

Bleh.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No, the family DNC handlers letter. Maybe you heard about their letter to Fox News to stop pushing conspiracy theories about their son?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm sure his cousin does, what kind of question is that?

Yes, he died a few hours later at the hospital but that doesn't nullify the idea that whoever shot him got spooked and ran off, you know because they didn't want to be arrested especially since cops were on the scene in minutes. My guess, they didn't mean to shoot him but did accidentally.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I thought during his call the situation started and he didn't seem to indicate anything nefarious was happening.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well his cousin thinks Seth knew something which is what got him killed and does not buy the 'botched robbery' swill we've been asked to swallow.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
"I've got heat” where his last words to his GF before hanging up that nite.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hmm. Sounds like a counter offer to a shake down.

edit:

Scratch that. He probably said the to her, EG: he's OK.
edit on 5/25/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hopefully Trump will be banned next

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
My guess, they didn't mean to shoot him but did accidentally.

Accidentally shot him multiple times. That's a heck of a theory you have there.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Well it's no wonder Swills thinks any further investigation is unwarranted, they already had it figured out!

Why didn't I think of that, accidentally shot in a robbery where nothing was taken by assailants that didn't seem alarming....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Seems to be the same MO on every major conspiracy : Seth Rich, Pizzagate, Sandy Hook, 9/11.. you get caught speaking about it or looking into it then here comes a # storm, you will be character assonated and ruined. Makes you wonder. I haven't been posting much but I have thought to myself how long is it going to take ATS to ban talk about Seth Rich.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Next response should be interesting...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: roadgravel
"I've got heat” where his last words to his GF before hanging up that nite.

Just curious how it is that A - you would privy to what he told his girlfriend that night (don't bother linking dubious sources for me, I wont believe you anyway) and B - why it is that IF it were actually said (which I doubt) that it didn't refer to the fact that he may have been carrying a firearm.

But it seems some whacko CT'ers want to keep perpetuating their nonsense to play games in armchair politics and investigation.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

It's from the press conference with Seth Rich's parents from November 21, 2016. There is some confusion as to what is actually said as his Father is stuttering when he says this.

Find your own link, cause A. You are rude and B. You are rude.

And are you for real, you think that Seth Rich was packing a gun in DC?

Tell me you don't honestly consider that as an option and that you are joking.

I don't hear "I've got heat". I hear someone stumbling over a series of phrases. I am going with what a consensus of people hear in the video.

You'd have to listen to it yourself and form your own opinion, but maybe you don't consider the Rich's a credible source.
edit on 25-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And wow, there's always this too

A Republican political operative in Florida asked the alleged Russian hacker who broke into Democratic Party organizations’ servers at the height of the 2016 campaign to pass him stolen documents, according to a report Thursday by the Wall Street Journal.

In return, that operative received valuable Democratic voter-turnout analyses, which the newspaper found at least one GOP campaign used to its advantage. The hacker went on to flag that same data to Roger Stone, a longtime confidant of Donald Trump’s who briefly advised his presidential campaign, and who is currently under federal investigation for potential collusion with Russia.
The Wall Street Journal’s report presents the clearest allegations to date of collusion between people connected to Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

hmmmm and this

Cybersecurity experts were sounding the alarm as early as last July that Guccifer 2.0, which had tapped into both the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic National Campaign Committee, was connected to the Russian military intelligence apparatus. However, in September, Florida GOP consultant Aaron Nevins wrote to Guccifer 2.0 to tell the hacker to “feel free to send any Florida based information,” according to the Journal.
Guccifer 2.0 ended up passing Nevins 2.5 gigabytes of stolen documents, including information about Democrats’ get-out-the-vote strategy in Florida and other swing states, the Journal reported. Nevins then posted the documents on his blog, HelloFLA.com, under a pseudonym.

and lest we forget....

Stone told the Journal that while he did receive a link to Nevins’ blog from Guccifer 2.0, he didn’t share the stolen data published on the blog with anyone. At least one Florida Republican campaign admitted to using the stolen information to their advantage, however.

LOL yea right

Straight fromt he horses mouth:

Anthony Bustamante, a campaign consultant for U.S. Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), told the Journal he ramped up his TV ad buys and dialed back a mailer effort: “I did adjust some voting targets based on some data I saw from the leaks.”
Mast succeeded in flipping a previously Democrat-held seat near Palm Beach.

I guess The Wall Street Journal is FAKE NEWS now too

Seth Rich (while I feel for his family and friends) was nothing staffer at the DNC, and is being used by ultra-conservatives to maintain a perceived efficacy of their failure of an administration.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

It's from the press conference with Seth Rich's parents from November 21, 2016. There is some confusion as to what is actually said as his Father is stuttering when he says this.

Find your own link, cause A. You are rude and B. You are rude.

And are you for real, you think that Seth Rich was packing a gun in DC?

Tell me you don't honestly consider that as an option and that you are joking.

I don't hear "I've got heat". I hear someone stumbling over a series of phrases. I am going with what a consensus of people hear in the video.

You'd have to listen to it yourself and form your own opinion, but maybe you don't consider the Rich's a credible source.

If there's confusion, why are you citing things as fact then?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Considering we learned from the DNC Wikileaks that the mainstream media was colluding with the Clinton campaign, that means anything about the Seth Rich case published by ABC, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Daily Beast, GPG, HuffPost, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NY Post, New York Times, PBS, People, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice (HBO), Vox, Washington Post (WaPo), the Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo News or any of their affiliates should be considered an unreliable and biased source of information concerning the Seth Rich investigation as they were harmed by the leaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join