It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippines President Duterte declares martial law on Mindanao island

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Well in the old days the Mob would snuff out the dealers as they ravage communities and here their drug of choice is Meth so it causes no end of grief.
I am against killing drug addicts but the dealers need putting in bodybags as do the Muslim kidnappers but hey that's me.
I wish they would start doing to the child groomers in England what they do to the dealers here and leave a sign around their necks explaining their crimes.....all that garbage would soon end.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Wow, Oh my gosh! I hope you and your family will be safe. Thank you for contributing

They will most likely head back to the town they are from and apparently the Army is still battling it out with them.
edit on 24-5-2017 by southbeach because: i quoted wrong...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Well in the old days the Mob would snuff out the dealers as they ravage communities and here their drug of choice is Meth so it causes no end of grief.
I am against killing drug addicts but the dealers need putting in bodybags as do the Muslim kidnappers but hey that's me.
I wish they would start doing to the child groomers in England what they do to the dealers here and leave a sign around their necks explaining their crimes.....all that garbage would soon end.

Well perhaps you don't belong in a democratic society then ? I'm all for punishment but not in a way this mental midget wants to go about it, without evidence or trial. What stoppes Duterte from getting rid of his political opponents or everyone he dislikes by simply labeling them as drug dealers or kidnappers ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I am watching Duterte now and he's saying that if you pick up a gun against the Government then his orders are to kill and i think zero surrender is what he means.
He is saying it is an easy job once and for all to eradicate the problems of Mindanao and it will only take 60 days.
He mentioned he might expand Martial law to all of the Philippines and was talking about putting it in the Vizayas next.

Unfortunately 2 Soldiers died,how many Muslims died i do not know but they do what Muslim cowards always do and hide in the general public so the soldiers have to hold back.

I wish Duterte was the Prime Minister of England.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Since Mindanao is predominantly Muslim the military can kill all they want but their will be a new bunch of hot heads to take their place. It is a little late now unless he wants to make big international headlines with genocide. The minority always preaches brotherly love and tolerance however once they reach the majority all that gets turned around to the cesspool of religious fanaticism most of the mid-east is known for. I love shopping with the religious police watching your wife's ever move (sarcasm).

We just had a bomb go off down south last week and I am sorry to say I do not even remember how many were killed.. It is a recurring Muslim separatist event.. Plus another bomb in Bangkok but the PTB are claiming that one was political.. If you are killed I doubt it matters the motives of the purps for you are now dead.

Mindanao will be a hard nut to crack unless he starts burning Mosque and putting some serious pressure on those who claim to be part of that sect.

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

TextSince Mindanao is predominantly Muslim

That's a total Myth,i just checked the population demographics and it's 70% Christian.
The Muslims are pocketed in strongholds like Marawi and demand the whole Island to be an autonomous Muslim Island.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

TextSince Mindanao is predominantly Muslim

That's a total Myth,i just checked the population demographics and it's 70% Christian.
The Muslims are pocketed in strongholds like Marawi and demand the whole Island to be an autonomous Muslim Island.

Sorry I should have said Mindanao has predominant Muslim areas of occupation.. It is a very old script that many in the west will have to learn all over again. If they could get all of Mindanao it would not take long for them to breed and want another island and another and another etc etc.. like I said old script/story.

Either way we have the same thing around here with one or two deep south provinces which are predominantly Muslim.... so the drum beat for their own break away land starts with bombs, bullets, and the demand for their own laws and taxes. It has been going on around here with 5000 to 10,000 people killed ever few years since before the 70s.

I just wish those who open the gates would be the first ones to have their loved ones or themselves suffer the consequences of the policies.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That's why i'm glad Duterte is saying he will sort out Mindanano once and all.
They have it coming really,hope he sets an example as the kidnappings are ruining lives and they have a criminal mentality.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They are really barking up the wrong tree in the Philippines. This man personally kills his fellow countrymen. One can only hope the level of brutality he shows Islamic terrorists is on par with Vlad the Impaler!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
They are really barking up the wrong tree in the Philippines. This man personally kills his fellow countrymen. One can only hope the level of brutality he shows Islamic terrorists is on par with Vlad the Impaler!

You are not correct on that.

Drug dealers are killing some of the Junkies that might snitch on them and the top drug dealers are killing other drug dealers.
Vigilantes in the communities are forming hit squads to kill Junkies that have already been warned to stop burgling houses and other crimes to fund their meth habit.

The drug dealers do not get warnings just bang and Goodnight.

Duterte ran a City and implemented zero tolerance and turned from a nightmare to one of the safest Cities on the most dangerous Island.

You may not understand it but there are good good people here that still have the strength of strong Christianity that at least gives them the clarity to not allow a whole nation of the countries youth turn into degenerate decadent mentally ill spoilt brats unlike the West and those that cross the line are dead men also unlike the West where "Jihadi Cool" child rapists,torturers get lighter sentences or whose names are covered up not to upset the Islamic community....if those filth were here they would be dead in a day.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Duterte said no human rights for ISIS

Well, they're not human, so that goes without saying.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Sorry I should have said Mindanao has predominant Muslim areas of occupation.. It is a very old script that many in the west will have to learn all over again. If they could get all of Mindanao it would not take long for them to breed and want another island and another and another etc etc.. like I said old script/story.
They already have numerous smaller islands in the Muslim autonomous region in the south. This map shows the islands in that region in red, and you can see the relatively small section of Mindanao in the lower right in that autonomous region, so yes Muslims are probably only 20% of Mindanao overall but they are mostly concentrated in the red region:

Map of the Philippines highlighting the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)

The problem I see is how does Duterte attack only the violent extremists when they will hide amongst and try to blend in with the moderate muslims? If they know martial law is only for 60 days they could try to lay low until the pressure is off, then go back to their old terrorist tricks. It's not an easy job to get rid of them, they would need cooperation from the moderate muslims, and if they don't get it they can't exactly kill all the muslims.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't see ISIS standing a snowballs chance in hell in the Philippines. But it'll be interesting to see how things shape up.

Mindanao has long been a terrorist shelter in the PI.

They chose the wrong President to screw with though, Duterte will pick up a gun and shoot them himself.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

They have it coming really,hope he sets an example as the kidnappings are ruining lives and they have a criminal mentality.

My wife's father has to travel there for business and he needs bodyguards and a strict curfew.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Well perhaps you don't belong in a democratic society then ? I'm all for punishment but not in a way this mental midget wants to go about it, without evidence or trial. What stoppes Duterte from getting rid of his political opponents or everyone he dislikes by simply labeling them as drug dealers or kidnappers ?

You are everything that is wrong with the West.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

My wife's father has to travel there for business and he needs bodyguards and a strict curfew.

Do not go out before light or after dark ideally.....when the town is empty the rats attack.
I lived in a compound in the red zone,if the kidnappers came in there to get me then every Christian Filipino with a gun will come out and start shooting at them so they do it when they have the least resistance and that is when everybody is in bed and you are waltzing down the street like an idiot.
I hope his guards are armed with more than just handguns because when the Muslims turn up to kidnap they are carrying M16s and they come in teams of 8.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Germany, Italy The Netherlands and the Vatican are supporting the Islamic State of Lanao in the philippines with huge sums of money. The objective is to maintain constat cash flow to/from the drug business that powers the EU countries economies.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I always think it is good to listen to a speaker instead of listening to someone's else interpretation of what was said. youtu.be...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

His guards are armed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join