It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Seth Rich/Wikileaks connection the smoke screen to the real story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I want to reiterate that this lawsuit was dismissed FOUR DAYS before the Wheeler story broke: Link

The case was dismissed on Thursday, May 11 and by Monday, May 15...BOTH of these stories were rolled out:

I think that timing is noteworthy.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree that the timing might be important.

What if Wheeler had been holding this information because he thought it might be used in the voter fraud case?
And now that the case is closed, he may have realized that this was going to end there, and he wanted to be sure the truth was not hidden forever?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok, extreme tin foil hat time, does anyone else believe in coincidences? Seems anytime something about Seth Rich is about to be revealed, something happens to pull it off the headlines. I'm not saying the UK terror attack was orchestrated by the DNC cabal, I just find it weird that it happens a day before Kim.com is to expose the WikiLeaks/DNC email connection. (he backed away too, what does the Fat man fear?)

Granted, I'm old and cynical, but how big is this rabbit hole??

Maybe I'm paranoid, or even worse, maybe I'm not............

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

See, that's kind of the whole point of this thread. If the premise is true, then the whole wikileaks aspect of the story is a smokescreen for this particular bit that no one outside this thread is discussing.

My contention is that Seth Rich was killed because he was to have been a witness in this particular case involving exit polling and an attempt at getting the raw data. None of which has anything to do with Wikileaks or Kimdotcom.

Seth Rich is killed on 07/10/2016

The lawsuit referenced in this thread was filed on 07/11/2016 - remember it takes a while to assemble the necessary paperwork to file a lawsuit and the relevant parties would be in the know.

And, as MME states above, the motion to dismiss was filed days before the Seth Rich/Wikileaks story got hot again:

JUDGMENT: PURSUANT TO THE OPINION AND ORDER filed by Chief Judge Sargus on 5/11/2017, Defendants Motion to Dismiss is GRANTED. Signed by Clerk of Court on 5/11/2017. (mas) Modified text on 5/11/2017 (mas)
emphasis mine

pacermonitor.com

Here is the link to the original filing: 2:16-cv-00670 (direct .pdf link)

The complaint states:

Plaintiff contends that “exit polls” are speech protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution because: (a) the information gathered and disseminated in “exit polls” goes to the heart of the democratic process, (b) the process of obtaining the information in “exit polls” requires a significant discussion between pollster and voter, and (c) “exit polls” provide a valued source of reliable data about voter behavior. EMR refuses to provide the plaintiff and people like him with access to its unadjusted “exit poll” results because they do not pay subscription fees to EMR. The Ohio Secretary of State is aware that EMR refuses to provide the plaintiff and people like him with access to its unadjusted “exit poll” results because they do not pay subscription fees to EMR.Complaint (ECF No. 2), ¶¶22-24.

Plaintiff also contends that, for the reasons stated above, there is a close nexus between EMR and the Ohio Secretary of State, such that EMR’s conduct may fairly be treated as action under color of state law. Moreover, the refusal of EMR to provide the plaintiff and people like him with access to its unadjusted “exit poll” results, because they do not pay subscription fees to EMR, unreasonably obstructs, impedes, and interferes with the free exercise of protected speech. Complaint (ECF No. 2), ¶¶25-26.

Why would raw exit polling data be worth killing over?
edit on 24-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: added a bit

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ohio is an important swing state.

There have been so many interesting election/voting related cases in Ohio in the last two decades.

It will be interesting to see if the Plaintiffs file an appeal to the Dismissal. I couldn't tell from the Opinion whether the Order was appealable or not.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You know, that's a very interesting excerpt.

Gives me hope that this aspect might have some merit and if other eyes start looking in this direction maybe something will shake out.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

To me, and again, I'm an old curmudgeon, Seth Rich is a nexus of multiple lines of inquiry. Voter Fraud, DNC leaks, God knows what else. He gets robbed/not robbed and killed. End of story?

IF (BIG IF at that) Kim.com has the goods AND the voter fraud is real, Not only will it Vindicate Pres Trump, but could cause the death of the DNC as a whole. That would be worth killing over.

I doubt this story will go anywhere in the headlines, even if all this is true, It doesn't fit the narrative that is being pushed...

(Keep an eye on the parents, see if they buy or go on a trip in the next few months with [unexpected/unreported] income)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You're right, the Rich case is about Clinton stealing the nomination from Sanders by substituting the exact number of votes cast on alternate voting precincts by maintaining multiple websites. Not the right description but it was done by deception and substitution basically. He was already in deep doo before he went to Assange or Kim Dotcom.

That whole sham of dismissing the case is incredible.
The people of Ohio should march on their offices immediately.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A video has surfaced of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich questioning ballot integrity during the Election Data Summit in 2015.

“Seth Rich, with the DNC,” he introduces himself, after clearing his throat. “I think some of you had spoken about provisional ballots and rejected ballots — I guess we have looked at, as an outside practitioner with a vested interest in training our voters, how do we get better access to data that tells us why ballots are rejected — why ballots are cast as provisional — so we can analyze that and develop better training guides?”

Source

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It did not sound like Seth was questioning ballot integrity in this video. He was asking how to get more information regarding rejection of provisional ballots.

This is further evidence for what we have already been told - Seth was involved with analyzing voter processes and data and developing systems involving voter registration.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Freedom of Information request for Seth Rich autopsy report has been denied.

link

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Disappointing, but not really surprising.
I don't think autopsy reports are subject to FOIA.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

With an investigation ongoing, I can't see FOI requests getting very far with anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join