It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich states on Fox that Seth Rich was assassinated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Unless Newt is part of some ivestigation the family would have more access to info them Newt would. Autopsy report, the body, police report and investigation would all be avaliable to the family and not to Newt. a reply to: schuyler

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

The family would not necessarily know everything.

I have known families who went through similar things. They did not always have information regarding the investigation any sooner than the public. When the big bombshell news finally came out, they barely had a days notice with a police knock on the door, before the news hit media, even though the investigation had obviously been heading in a certain direction for a long time.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
Unless Newt is part of some ivestigation the family would have more access to info them Newt would. Autopsy report, the body, police report and investigation would all be avaliable to the family and not to Newt. a reply to: schuyler

I agree I think newt was just making his guess based on the facts he knew. But mind you it's just his opinion of the events that occurred.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: gladtobehere

Never thought I would agree with something Newt Gingrich had to say!

Damn CERN and this new dimension!

I'm pretty sure tested parents think this is fake, enough to file a cease and desist letter on their Fox News provided private eye.

I have an honest question for you. Is the justice due to find the killer of Seth Rich, or is that something that everyone should just ignore due to the possibility that the outcome looks bad for someone politically?

I am not for making empirical statements without proof as has been done, but I do think an investigation is needed due to the circumstances. If you feel differently, I'd like to hear why. (that goes for anyone who opposes finding the killer/s)
edit on 21-5-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If my theory is correct, ...

Really?

Didn't you just say, "remove the assumption...?"

And here you are making a huge assumption that it was the Russians.

As BlueAjah has stated, the evidence we've been presented does not point in that direction.

What you want to do is look for common demoninators to get a better idea of how each piece of the puzzle fits together, use context clues to fill in blanks and work from what you know towards what you don't. Follow where the evidence and clues lead rather than start out with an assumption and make the evidence fit that.

If you're making an assertion (that it's the Russians) you need to show your work and present the facts which lead you to that conclusion.
edit on 21-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Since they have ruled out suicide and natural causes, an investigation is taking place. Unfortunately, with no witnesses.... dead end.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lifetime inside politicians pushing a conspiracy should raise red flags for anyone. This is the narrative they're pushing, one of paranoia and hate. There's always gotta be a boogeyman to keep the people in line.

I hope people wake up to what's really happening here, 100% psyop.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Since they have ruled out suicide and natural causes, an investigation is taking place. Unfortunately, with no witnesses.... dead end.

Ballistics, security cams in the area surrounding, GS angle and proximity are all things that can help point to a direction.

I realize we, the people, aren't likely to be privy to if those things are being looked into, and what results may come from it, but to know that at least all this is being looked at from a real investigation/no political spin perspective, would be a really nice factoid to be blessed with.

Hearing "dead end, nothing to see here" is the same as "don't ask questions above your pay grade" to me.

A young man is dead and shouldn't be.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Just what the DNC wanted, a hit with a dead end.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Lifetime inside politicians pushing a conspiracy should raise red flags for anyone. This is the narrative they're pushing, one of paranoia and hate. There's always gotta be a boogeyman to keep the people in line.

I hope people wake up to what's really happening here, 100% psyop.

There is no psyop.. The DNC "made an example" out of Seth Rich.

Check out Wikileaks ->/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

edit on 21-5-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Podesta says to "make an example of someone"....and it fits the timeline.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, seriously. This is my first time in memory, agreeing with him.

Although, there are some opportunistic conservatives (not all are) jumping on this bandwagon for partisan reasons. Also, broken clocks strike true twice a day, even good ol' Newt.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That's true for a lot of people generally.

For example, my roommate who ironically is a Democrat political consultant, is starting to come around on these topics, even regarding Seth Rich. But I'm watching before my very eyes how incredibly hard and psychologically painful it is for people to face how corrupt the system actually is. Some people keep on seeking and knocking, finding the truth. Most unfortunately seem to take a moment to stare into the abyss and run away screaming. Cognitive dissonance kicks in, and they do anything they can to reinforce their previous beliefs and comfort zone.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, seriously. This is my first time in memory, agreeing with him.

Although, there are some opportunistic conservatives (not all are) jumping on this bandwagon for partisan reasons. Also, broken clocks strike true twice a day, even good ol' Newt.

Newt is weird. He also stated during Trumps win that the GOP was going to be livid because he isn't one of "their guys" and not part of the "secret society" on live tv.

That takes some cojones on live tv...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
At the same time, I saw someone post elsewhere that if Democrats/DNC/Clinton didn't kill Seth Rich, and given he was a relatively connected DNC employee, it isn't insane that they would be looking out for his family. In fact, it could be seen as them doing he and his family a solid post-mortem.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why would the family need a script and teleprompter?

Here we see the father mouthing the exact words the mother is reading from the script.

edit on 21-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Why would the family need a script and teleprompter?

Not everyone can speak off the cuff in front of a TV camera. Perhaps his family knows more than they are saying, but it has nothing to do with his work at the DNC. Perhaps they suspect he was killed by a jealous transsexual dominatrix and they would rather you not know?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
For reference:

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

Someone wh changes their name to KimDotCom cannot possibly be a hincky attention seeker....

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sure - he is definitely an attention seeker.

He is an attention seeking hacker with a wicked vengeance against Hillary Clinton and the US government due to their actions against him.
How does that negate his claims?
If anything, it provides significant motivation for him to take down Clinton.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join