It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is breaking today on Twitter...Sean Hannity has replied a few questions that KimDotCom has replied with some details.
On next Tuesday, this release is due to be provided to the world.

This video goes thru how this all went down:

Read comments here:
YT Link
edit on 21-5-2017 by Granite because: Added more

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'll only believe it when I can upload the files !!

Wanted: Dead or Alive.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Precisely!!
Top Comment:

Lets hope he doesn't commit suicide before that day.... you know, the Clinton style suicide!! Reply 129 View all 23 replies Henry Soto Henry Soto2 hours ago Kim.com will probably be found with two self-inflcted gun shot wounds to the back of his head. standard HRC affiiliated suicide.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My money goes on nothing will come out that is actual proof.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Will he live till Tuesday?

I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Perhaps Kim is actually Guccifer 2.0?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This isn't the first time he's piped up on this issue. Back when it was current, he made several comments.

That said, if he had anything of worth to say, he would say it. He wouldn't be announcing an announcement.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

exactly

attention whores like him wouldn`t hold back on anything and risk getting scooped on the story by someone else, if he had anything he would have been screaming it from the mountain tops 2 seconds after he found out about it.

edit on 21-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
THIS makes some fascinating connections to Seth Rich's secret online social media accounts and shows he was a Bernie supporter.
ibankcoin.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All I can say is... whoa!!!
This is going to be an interesting week!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Anyone have an idea of KimDotCom's track record? That name is scattered all over ATS. Usually associated with a promise that never came true.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
This isn't the first time he's piped up on this issue. Back when it was current, he made several comments.
That said, if he had anything of worth to say, he would say it. He wouldn't be announcing an announcement.

KimDotCom clearly stated he was discussing with his lawyers how to release the information properly.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Perhaps Kim is actually Guccifer 2.0?

You Never Know !

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anyone have an idea of KimDotCom's track record? That name is scattered all over ATS. Usually associated with a promise that never came true.

I have no previous knowledge of him.

Other Members who do are welcome to add anything that hey choose to...it's a long wait until May 23rd.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's smart to talk to his lawyers.
If he was involved as he claims, and if he hacked, he might likely be in serious legal trouble.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

After the closure of Megaupload, he has been accused of criminal copyright infringement and other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice. Dotcom has denied the charges, and is currently[when?] fighting attempts to extradite him to the United States.

He's looking for "Immunity" I bet.

Hillary signed the paper work to destroy him. It makes sense he'd team up with someone to leak whatever he could about Hillary to Wikileaks. He has motive. Let's see if he's bull#ting or if he was in the game the entire time.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: xuenchen

After the closure of Megaupload, he has been accused of criminal copyright infringement and other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice. Dotcom has denied the charges, and is currently[when?] fighting attempts to extradite him to the United States.

He's looking for "Immunity" I bet.

Hillary signed the paper work to destroy him. It makes sense he'd team up with someone to leak whatever he could about Hillary to Wikileaks. He has motive. Let's see if he's bull#ting or if he was in the game the entire time.

So SHE's the "dot" in .com

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Tagged

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Aazadan

KimDotCom clearly stated he was discussing with his lawyers how to release the information properly.

If true, that's significant. He made no mention of talking to lawyers when promising last year to release the Bill Clinton sex tape.. that was never released.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join