It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

perfume and cologne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Smells...eeeew.

Go easy peeps.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Liquesence

When I was younger I always liked Drakkar Noir, and it still smells nice, although very distinct.

Yes, that is one of the men's fragrances I remember liking.

It's definitely old skool, lol, and was pretty popular if I correctly recall.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Small word of advice - if your wife doesn't want Chanel No 5, don't get it for her.

Get her something she likes and will appreciate. That will let her know you listened to her and respected her judgement.

Chanel No 5 really doesn't have that great a smell.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Small word of advice - if your wife doesn't want Chanel No 5, don't get it for her.

Get her something she likes and will appreciate. That will let her know you listened to her and respected her judgement.

Chanel No 5 really doesn't have that great a smell.

thanks for the marriage advice...
dont know how ive stayed married for as long as i have without you in my corner

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I like Davidoff Cool water,used it for a few years now and mix it with their horizon I brought last Christmas at the duty free at the airport

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would vote against Chanel n° 5. My son got a big bottle of it for me a couple years ago. He hadn't much money and I know it was expensive, but I really don't like it and won't wear it. I feel badly about that.

My husband wears Bulgari Aqua Marine.......it's very nice. Smells like the sea. (reminds me of a Seinfeld episode on that theme).

I am crazy about Elixir Des Merveilles by Hermes. It is very distinctive, but I find it delicious.

Just some ideas to check out when you are searching!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

thanks..
i just want her to have the flavor you know

im going to get her a harajuku gift set(thanks mike. couldnt have figured that without you:up

will see if i can sample the hermes

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm partial to essential oils but on a dude a nice handmade Sage Soap rocks! People are making them all over the place and we would scoop a few up.

Right now being in a "vindictive" house cleaning mood I did the oak floors with some Rosewood oil. heheheh...smells like a gathering of old ladies just exploded in my house....

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
..smells like a gathering of old ladies just exploded in my house....

so not good then?
octogenarian #5

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's an "acquired" scent. Put it that way. When people get slothful here I bust out the "I mean business" essential oils.
Passive-aggressive is a fine old family trait here...

Snickers!

Lavender/ lemon/ rose/ sage are for people who know how to behave.
This backfired on me as hubby (long ago) discovered I LOATHE pachouli and got butt-ton of that incense. If I was in the doghouse he'd have it fired up in his basement workshop. It took about 1/2 hr for that ghastly stuff to reach upstairs, but it was too late. Take a week to get that stench outta here.

ah....married life!

edit on 21-5-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

If that were me, I would have bought all the nicely scented incense that I love and replaced every stick or cone of incense he had with those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join