It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
OP you are going to need evidence to support this theory... oh , wait.... I think we need a special counsel.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Where is the pay dirt?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too bad the times and WaPo and all the others that are labled fake by the pretender president are actually well respected news outlets.
No really. They are and always have been.
Trump followers just say what he says. Blindly following along no matter how crazy he gets.

The fake in this scenario..Trump. big fat fake.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

When was that?
When did they say they have nothing on trump?

Oh that's right. Never....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

They have it...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

according to a document read to the Times by an American official

Still blind eh

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: smurfy

Any Clinton foundation money has to be used in the proper manner, including not being allowed to use it for political purposes, and she doesn't seem to have been done for that,

Now I don't know where you are getting or not getting your information but rather than list dozens of examples proving the Clinton Foundation is a RICO, I will point out one of the most obvious ones...

The activists claim the Clintons squandered away billions of dollars which was intended to be used to rebuild Haiti after the horrific earthquake in the small country back in January of 2010. Hillary’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, acted as the United Nations special envoy to Haiti while Haiti was undergoing reconstruction. As secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton was in charge of the United States Emergency relief response and plans for recovery. According to the protesters, a portion of the money that was intended for the recovery was actually given to investors the Clintons’ favored. They added that organizations and people who are associated with the Clinton Foundation received an unfair advantage when Haitian commodities were auctioned off—including the rights to mine gold.

source[ur l=http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110?o=1]politico.com[/url]

Well, once again, "activists claim"...so you want to talk hearsay like everybody else. In any case, the special foundation for Haiti was called, 'the nonprofit Clinton Bush Haiti Fund' (that's G.W.Bush btw) and, in any case a grouping from Haiti met concerned business people in New York to request for $11.5 million in aid.

Apart from that you totally ignore the rest of my post which was the more relevant part...you know, the bit about Trump and Comey both saying at different times they are not prosecuting her???

So, let's not make theoryland into a truth by yet more theories.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Give it up. Clinton is irrelevant. Yesterday's news.
Trump isn't executing some deep secret plan to get the Clinton's. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
For one he doesn't have the brains for it. He can barely plan out a day or a successful meeting forget some secret cabal plan. You give him more credit than he's shown he's due.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: smurfy

Any Clinton foundation money has to be used in the proper manner, including not being allowed to use it for political purposes, and she doesn't seem to have been done for that,

Now I don't know where you are getting or not getting your information but rather than list dozens of examples proving the Clinton Foundation is a RICO, I will point out one of the most obvious ones...

The activists claim the Clintons squandered away billions of dollars which was intended to be used to rebuild Haiti after the horrific earthquake in the small country back in January of 2010. Hillary’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, acted as the United Nations special envoy to Haiti while Haiti was undergoing reconstruction. As secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton was in charge of the United States Emergency relief response and plans for recovery. According to the protesters, a portion of the money that was intended for the recovery was actually given to investors the Clintons’ favored. They added that organizations and people who are associated with the Clinton Foundation received an unfair advantage when Haitian commodities were auctioned off—including the rights to mine gold.

source[ur l=http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110?o=1]politico.com[/url]

Well, once again, "activists claim"...so you want to talk hearsay like everybody else. In any case, the special foundation for Haiti was called, 'the nonprofit Clinton Bush Haiti Fund' (that's G.W.Bush btw) and, in any case a grouping from Haiti met concerned business people in New York to request for $11.5 million in aid.

Apart from that you totally ignore the rest of my post which was the more relevant part...you know, the bit about Trump and Comey both saying at different times they are not prosecuting her???

So, let's not make theoryland into a truth by yet more theories.

No, let's. Why not after all?
There is no need for any proof of anything any more. I watched Chris Cuomo challenge a Republican Congressman on CNN yesterday to provide evidence that there is no evidence. :|

Why bother verifying sources? Why bother worrying about any truth? An 'activists claim' should be believed until the Clintons can prove they are wrong.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There's nothing wrong with CNN. Let's be perfectly clear.
Just because cheeto in chief says so doesn't make it true. (Actually given his record with the truth you can be pretty sure if he says it the exact opposite is true)
None of you can think for yourselves. It's just SAD! Oh sorry didn't mean to shout. Just doing what you guys do. Emulating the emperor.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Gothmog

What makes no sense is pretending something didn't happen and claiming that reports are fake news all the time.

Can't be said often enough.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

What makes no sense is pretending something didn't happen and claiming that reports are fake news all the time.

Alot of claims of God existing yet you claim that is fake. 😂

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whats sad is the Readyness to convict someone on hearsay and no actual evidence. no one but these"sporces" have seen these so called documents. Those are what we call un substantiated claims until they produce actual touchable evidence available for all to touch.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What are you saying...None of the reports are true?

That's a worse argument.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

He also didn't have to say, out loud:
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
“I’m not under investigation.”

Presidential perrogitive. I used to boss people around,and I would do that alot especially after firing them.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That's not entirely true. But, that's a great attempt at derailing and deflection you got going on there!

The real reason Trump fired Comey was because he wouldn't drop the investigation. Trump said so himself, twice.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Give it up. Clinton is irrelevant. Yesterday's news.
Trump isn't executing some deep secret plan to get the Clinton's. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
For one he doesn't have the brains for it. He can barely plan out a day or a successful meeting forget some secret cabal plan. You give him more credit than he's shown he's due.

Wrong again like always.

Clinton will be charged.

However, if being crybabies got Trump impeached.

Your tears alone would have done it.

Never go away, you're how I get my comedy these days.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Presidential perrogitive. I used to boss people around,and I would do that alot especially after firing them.

Sure. I get that. The problem is that Trump's admission to his motive for firing Comey is evidence of "obstruction of justice".

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: ParasuvO

That's not entirely true. But, that's a great attempt at derailing and deflection you got going on there!

The real reason Trump fired Comey was because he wouldn't drop the investigation. Trump said so himself, twice.

HE did not specifically say that. Also The investigation would had continued even if comey was gone. So that was no reason to fire him. COmeys gone.. investigation still going on right? Moot point.

And if anyone obstructed justice it was Comey by lying to the senate on may 3rd
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: editing facts

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sure. I get that. The problem is that Trump's admission to his motive for firing Comey is evidence of "obstruction of justice".

Funny the DOJ guy said Trump didnt obstruct.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join