It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WaPo claims Trump revealed top secret info about Islamic State to Lavrov in the WH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
WaPo continues its death spiral. First, WaPo needs to stop acting like the head of state. Second, WaPo needs to stop posting stories with no evidence to back them up. Third, Russia is not America's enemy. Russia is a necessary ally to defeat radical Islam. Personally, I wouldn't even use the term radical Islam. These men are misguided by clerics who tell them about 72 virgins by massacring. These men take Captagon pills. They are not themselves.

link

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fourth, use the search function

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The best way to deal with this is not to give them any money.

I always laugh when I see some 'deal' on a subscription to the N.Y. Times. Like I would pay to have their fake, biased news.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's ridiculous. Again it's these officials with no names. If they have nothing to hide, why don't they come forward and show their faces.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WaPo ”I saw trump shaking hands with the Russian ambassador.”

CEO WaPo ”print it as a conspiracy. " That should keep people busy for a while. He thinks, as he takes another drink of his 8$ coffee drink.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure how that is even a bad thing to begin with?

Only makes sense to give intelligence you have on your enemy to somebody who is also fighting the same enemy...

Although it is the Washington Post and they published a pro-terrorist piece about Syria a few days back, demanding Trump support the fictional "moderate" opposition, which is codeword for Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra/Islamic State so whatever.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Well, unless you're Trump, and in that case, the liberal media will freak out over this...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Death spiral according to whom?

I don't know what you mean by "acting like the head of state" in reference to Washington Post? Russia is not our friend by any measure. Putin's agenda is incompatible with that of the US. We've had much worse common enemies than ISIS and Al Qaeda and it never led to rounds of vodka and kumbaya.

Looks like the WaPo article has gotten some confirmation:

BuzzFeed - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Information To Russians During White House Visit

The president discussed classified national security information with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister last week, two US officials confirmed to BuzzFeed News.

New York Times - Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say

WASHINGTON — President Trump boasted about highly classified intelligence in a meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador last week, providing details that could expose the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, a current and a former American government official said Monday.

edit on 2017-5-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Former Prime Ministers in Australia have complained of media interference causing their downfall.

The US media is proving those people right in a spectacular fashion. Democracy has been infiltrated and perverted by brainless flap jaw media moguls spouting whatever trash rakes their fancy.
edit on 15-5-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The problem isn't what news companies print and broadcast. It's the majority of people in that said country that lap all this BS news reporting as if it's real. I can't remember the last time I picked up a UK tabloid in a shop, but when I see hundreds of people picking up .. for example The Sun .. I come to the conclusion that, we can call out news media outlets and broadcasting fake/dodgy news articles as much as we want. But nothing will change if you can't stop the majority of dumb people reading all the crap and thinking its the truth

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So NY Times is your confirmation for WaPo.

That just makes it even more fake.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join