It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey willing to testify before Intelligence Committee in public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Lab4Us

He had more than enough to recommend prosecution of H. Clinton for violating mutiple sections of USC (which have been catalogued and demonstrated throughout this site).

My understanding is that there are only three possible violations and that they would be very weak cases if charges were brought. Not to mention every Secretary of State before her since the internet may have to be charged as well.

Right.

And that's why a guy who took a picture of himself on a sub for his kids got put in jail ...

Hillary had more damaging classified material and more intent.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Not for long.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Will you?

When the trials begin ?

Why are they issuing subpoenas for flynns records? Why did he ask for immunity?

Because this is made up?

Who are you kidding.

It's a duck.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Swills

I'm glad. He seems like a decent bi-partisan guy, it's too bad about all the lies Trump and his administration told about him to excuse his firing only for Trump to admit it was about the Russia investigation all along. Or maybe Trump couldn't handle Comey's rejection of a loyalty pledge. Luckily Comey has had people come out on his behalf, blowing apart Trumps rhetoric.

I'm starting to think that just maybe, we are about to witness the actions of a true patriot, someone loyal to the Republic... not a person or a party.

Wow, Trump is a genius. He was all worried that "they" would find out about his fetish for Russian socks that he Fired Comey. Now the FBI can never finish their investigation and his sooper secret sock drawer is safe once again.

I mean, Comey was the only one certified to hold the big magnifying glass.

Go Orange!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

They only want to hear their truth.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Umm. No he didn't. That's why they didn't.
Is this like the moon landing or something?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah.
. No.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No I don't find that odd. That pretty much shuts down the media hound argument.
I think Mr Comey wants to make an official statement not a twitterment. He wants it on the record not on Facebook.
I really don't think this is going to end the way you want.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow. Where have you been?
I'm certain there wasn't. That's why she's not in jail.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you a bot?

Do you follow a script?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Trump firing Comey was a failed attempt at damage control; to demand loyalty from a man that has information that can potentially bring down the president.

Trump by insulting the FBI and the CIA and entire intelligence community, has backfired in ways that may get him FIRED. Irony eh?

And to add even more irony; it was Trump himself that brought this all about. He should have listened to Jared and Ivanka, not Bannon.
edit on 13-5-2017 by olaru12 because: mrnin Bren.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that story was a ridiculous comparison.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

More like his fetish for Russian cash.
They are now getting the treasury involved. Following the rubles.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump firing Comey was a failed attempt at damage control; to demand loyalty from a man that has information that can potentially bring down the president.

Trump by insulting the FBI and the CIA has backfired in ways that may get him Fired. Irony eh?

Happen to have proof of that whole loyalty thing? Does the supposed information go away with Comey?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Rolls eyes.
Yeah.
Is my computer swift brain troubling you?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Rolls eyes.
Yeah.
Is my computer swift brain troubling you?

Moronic redundancy and slow to learn.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I remember someone saying nine ways to Sunday. Lol. Ten ..
He not only burned his bridges he napalmed them into oblivion.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump by insulting the FBI and the CIA has backfired in ways that may get him Fired. Irony eh?

Happen to have proof of that whole loyalty thing? Does the supposed information go away with Comey?

The release of information is just beginning. All of Trumps crony's will be called to testify before congress and the Russian connection will be solidified. The GOP knows this and they can't afford to support the president and expect to keep their jobs in 18. DC politics is ugly, selfserving and cruel. You simply don't pick a fight with the cops and expect it to turn out in your favor.

You reap what you sow....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.nydailynews.com...

Conspicuously ousted FBI Director James Comey has yet to comment on his sudden dismissal by the President, but he'd apparently be happy to chat with some senators as long as it's out in the open.

Comey was invited to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a session closed off from the public on Tuesday, a spokesperson for Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr told The Hill.

I was bummed when I heard the invitation extended to Comey by the Senate Intelligence Committee was to be a closed meeting.

Yes, but there were some who did want it to be open as well anyway, so it could well happen once the officials get themselves organised. You can disregard the silly 'publicity hound' crap, Comey has already done several open sessions in his official capacity and most of them requested. It's easy for some loopers to talk daft on these forums, but not so easy for them to put their money where their mouth is.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'm sorry. Are you getting help for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join