It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yates and Clapper Testimony Begins

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Listen up...Flynn lied about talking to Russia. V.P. Pence passed that lie on to the American people.
Russia knew that flynn lied to the Veep. So now Russia has something on Flynn that they can use to black mail him with. That means they had a foothold and possible control of the country's national security advisor. Understand now?
This has nothing to do with collusion which btw has not been eliminated. It has to do with Flynn lying to the Veep. Oh and the FBI. So if Russia says hey Mickey old boy...if you don't want the FBI to know you lied here's what you'll do in regards to sanctions against Russia... see how that could go.
Of course that's been eliminated by the light of day .

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

name calling?
nice

no worries
thats what you people do when you have nothing of value to offer

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

please post any evidence you have of that imaginary course of events you posted.
i will wait.......

oh no evidence? just another of your "senior moments"?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Cool and trumps ears are full of crap and he can't listen to anyone and his mouth is full of crap that falls out and gets on every one around him. Every promise is a lie.
Thanks I've already formed my opinion of President Obama and his excellent tenure as our country's leader and your foul opinion isn't going to change it.
My opinion happens to be based in reality not conspiracy theories and alt right propaganda.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

please post any evidence you have of that imaginary course of events you posted.
i will wait.......

oh no evidence? just another of your "senior moments"?

Just because you don't want to look for the answers doesn't mean it didn't happen.
White House was warned Flynn could be blackmailed by Russia
Let me guess. Because this source is CNN it's fake news and didn't happen right?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

A lot of people don't seem to want to accept the implications of what you've just explained very well.
Guarantee it's going to come back to the "it's OK to lie to your boss" thing.
And let's not forget about those darn leaks--especially the ones that cause so much trouble.
There's the real issue!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

russia can "potentially" try and blackmail anyone

still not actual evidence
flynn claims he misspoke about a forgotten meeting
you have evidence to dispute that?
or you just label anyone you dont like a liar?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sally Yates warned White House that Michael Flynn was vulnerable to Russian blackmail

WASHINGTON — Days before she was fired as acting attorney general, Sally Yates was so troubled that then-National Adviser Michael Flynn misled Vice President Mike Pence about his communications with the Russian ambassador that she warned the White House counsel he was vulnerable to blackmail and could even face criminal charges.

For the first time publicly, Yates recounted before a Senate Judiciary panel on Monday the details of a Jan. 26 meeting – and a follow up session the next day – in which she alerted Don McGahn, the White House counsel, that Flynn had lied to administration officials about his conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump's inauguration.

"You don’t want a situation where a national security adviser could get blackmailed by the Russians,’’ Yates told the panel.

Flynn's contacts with the ambassador, according to officials who have previously described the communications, involved discussions with the ambassador about sanctions the Obama administration imposed on Russia. Those conversations were secretly monitored by federal authorities, as are most communications involving foreign diplomats.

Pretending like the evidence doesn't exist just because you haven't seen it or don't want to look at it doesn't make that true in reality.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

name calling?
nice

no worries
thats what you people do when you have nothing of value to offer

Oh come now! I was being highly complimentary of your style--what with the accusations of pushing agendas, being disingenuous, etc.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh boy. You only had to listen it was what was said by Yates and Clapper yesterday.
You're really showing some disconnect here . I mean really it was all they talked about. Did you not listen or what??? I'm not making it up.
I do not make crap up. You only have to listen.
Look it up dude. You don't have listen to me.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

just because some left over 2 bit hack claims "potential" anything does not make it so
tho it is often enough to justify spying on an american citizen

so why didnt the barak hussain obama admin charge flynn? (aside from the fact they dont actually have any respect for law)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And as far as senior moments... I'm sixty not eighty.
Stfu.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

you posted quotes from march and tried to pass them off as made yesterday

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

so you just lie then?

you know sciffs and all
not like you havent lied previously here

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Fine. Don't believe it. I said my piece and can only provide the way to end ignorance. I can't force you to actually pursue it. Enjoy your head in the sand.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

flynn claims he misspoke about a forgotten meeting
you have evidence to dispute that?

Yep, we've heard that one before. From several different people in the Trump administration. Funny how there seems to be such spotty recollection around meetings with the Russians. Maybe it's the vodka?

And it sure sounds like somone has the evidence on Flynn, since he's been shopping immunity deals.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He forgot something that happened two weeks prior? A month prior?
If his memory is so bad he had no business in the role he had.
He forgot he got paid and he forgot to report that he got paid?
Then he forgot that he forgot to report that he got paid and then.....
He asked for immunity.....dum da dum dum.....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Immunity.
A forgotten detail it seems.

link   

you posted quotes from march and tried to pass them off as made yesterday

I posted ONE quote that I mistakenly thought Clapper made yesterday. And I admitted it and apologized. First mistake I ever made.

Now you're acting like I intentionally did it multiple times.

Good grief...

link   
Sally Yates alone THINKS that Russia COULD have blackmailed Flynn. From sources left to right, they all state that same sentence and people are taking this as proof?

Come on!!!

There is more credible evidence of E.T.'s

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join