It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible future Syrian false flag already filmed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

There you have it. Another Syrian false flag gas attack may have been been filmed. At the very least, we know that an intricate scene depicting one has been filmed. Was this made for any sort of documentary? Not a chance.

Though nothing may actually come out of this, it's important to point this out. And the sources in the article are actual employees of Al-Jazeera, not "senior officials" that propaganda pieces love to cite as sources.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Not according to Al-Jazeera.

The Russian media agency Sputnik has published fake news accusing Al Jazeera of filming a staged chemical attack on Syrian civilians by the Syrian army. Sputnik attributed the fake news to what they have called "a military and diplomatic source".

Al Jazeera does not usually comment on what other agencies publish, but the network finds itself forced to respond to these allegations for several reasons.

It is known that Sputnik is just a propaganda tool that publishes fake news without any shame and this has been cited by several study centres and media outlets.

Al Jazeera would like to stress that the network did not film any chemical attack material in Syria and that our organisation will continue its field coverage of the war in Syria with the objectivity the network is known for.

Al Jazeera challenged Sputnik to prove any of its claims, to provide any evidence supporting these accusations, or to announce the source of the lie that they published.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The only false flag of the past few years was Russia hacked the election.

WMD's have been used for YEARS in Syria.

Red lines come and gone, but the proxy war of the House of Saud and the House of the Supreme Leader remains.

Open on many fronts.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ahhh veteran's today. The site that has openly admitted to outright lying at least half the time, and telling at least partial lies the other half.

Great source.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Ahhh veteran's today. The site that has openly admitted to outright lying at least half the time, and telling at least partial lies the other half the time.

Great source.

Here's another source.
en.farsnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Al-Jazeera denies it ever happened, no matter who says so.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The Russian media agency Sputnik has published fake news accusing Al Jazeera of filming a staged chemical attack on Syrian civilians by the Syrian army. Sputnik attributed the fake news to what they have called "a military and diplomatic source".

Al Jazeera does not usually comment on what other agencies publish, but the network finds itself forced to respond to these allegations for several reasons.

It is known that Sputnik is just a propaganda tool that publishes fake news without any shame and this has been cited by several study centres and media outlets.

Al Jazeera would like to stress that the network did not film any chemical attack material in Syria and that our organisation will continue its field coverage of the war in Syria with the objectivity the network is known for.

Al Jazeera challenged Sputnik to prove any of its claims, to provide any evidence supporting these accusations, or to announce the source of the lie that they published.

www.aljazeera.com...

Interesting. Only there's no mention of Sputnik in the articles I've read.

The second article that I linked above is from an Iranian based news agency. So I expect everyone to say it's the same thing as a Russian news outlet nc they're allies. It's food for thought. I think both sides should be looked at using discernment.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Red lines come and gone, but the proxy war of the House of Saud and the House of the Supreme Leader remains.

Open on many fronts.

If you feel the most recent "gas attack" in Syria was not a false flag, this thread's not for you.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Al-Jazeera denies it ever happened, no matter who says so.

I understand that, but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen.

How do you know employees of the network didn't partake in extracurricular activities?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Ahhh veteran's today. The site that has openly admitted to outright lying at least half the time, and telling at least partial lies the other half.

Great source.

Yes.
Just look ay some of their past stories.
I liked the one where the US and China had teamed up to fight aliens under the Pacific Ocean.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It looks like Sputnik was the first to report it and the others ran with it. They have since changed their article to a retraction and apology.

An unnamed and unverified “military and diplomatic source” told State-run Sputnik a fabricated chemical weapons attack has been filmed by State-run Al Jazeera News — with dozens of civilian and emergency personnel participating in the staged-for-video event.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

The original Sputnik article is in this link. It's almost identical to the VT information.

theduran.com...
edit on 5/5/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And how do we know this isn't just more propaganda so that when it does happen again, all anyone has to do is point to this and scream false flag? It works both ways. Personally, I'd put a lot more credibility in Al-Jazeera than the sources reporting this. They at least come across as slightly more credible.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: neo96

Open on many fronts.

If you feel the most recent "gas attack" in Syria was not a false flag, this thread's not for you.

Sorry I don't do emotional arguments.

I think. I know.

I don't feel anything when I post.

I make rational,reasoned arguments.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They're probably trying to be on the news even more and making up this attack was a way to do so.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It looks like Sputnik was the first to report it and the others ran with it. They have since changed their article to a retraction and apology.

An unnamed and unverified “military and diplomatic source” told State-run Sputnik a fabricated chemical weapons attack has been filmed by State-run Al Jazeera News — with dozens of civilian and emergency personnel participating in the staged-for-video event.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

The original Sputnik article is in this link. It's almost identical to the VT information.

theduran.com...

I see that. Yet the first article I posted gave a bunch of names of people responsible. That would open them up for a libel lawsuit no?

Maybe it is just false propaganda. But then again, what if reports of a Syrian gas attack flood the MSM in a week or so? Will we still be calling this fake news?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Which is why Al-Jazeera said they were looking at their legal options.

So if any chemical attack happens, that makes this true? That's the point. If one DOES happen, the ground work is already laid that it wasn't done by anyone by the White Helmets and possibly some European country.
edit on 5/5/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If they killed anymore of those "beautiful babies" then they need to be dealt with very harshly. Believe me!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

www.aljazeera.com...

Is that the same story though? It is confusing since Al Jazeera was filming news about alleged chemical attacks by the Syrian government a while ago. The Sputnick news story I read was that Sputnick was accusing Al Jazeera of faking a chemical attack for news, not reporting on a staged event by the White Helmets if you see the slight difference. Either that or the story has become twisted by Sputnick.

Just to add, the White Helmets have been accused of stunts like this before, and there's no doubt that in 2013 some filmed news in the mainstream was faked by several organisations, but it's not thought Al Jazeera was one of those, The BBC was.
edit on 5-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I thought I was getting a video.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Its also possible they are filmed as evidence of a false flag that was not a false flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join