It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11- Something just occurred to me...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XeloE

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: XeloE

With all due respect I don't think that hocus pocus has anything to do with it. I think it is because the real force implicit in the attack got just What they wanted.

That's cool. I respect that as well. Regards.

Thank you for understanding

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The project for a new American century has succeeded.

Yes, it has. To add: Some of the last remaining states against Real ID are caving in.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Yes, it has. To add: Some of the last remaining states against Real ID are caving in.

WHERE OH WHERE are the old ATSers that were screaming about government tracking ten years ago? You're a fellow old-topsecreter like myself, (who our registered dates are years after our first visits) and can probably remember the guys I'm talking about...

But really- Government tracking you entering specific buildings, making specific purchases, etc... Seems like a "Your papers, please"-state is initiating...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Haha, they don't need to do that anymore.

Not with everyone willfully carrying GPS trackers with cameras that also record their information consumption.... THE FOOLS!!

(I have one, on it all the time
I should be shameful knowing what I know.... Buy I do love it.)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

WHERE OH WHERE are the old ATSers that were screaming about government tracking ten years ago? You're a fellow old-topsecreter like myself, (who our registered dates are years after our first visits) and can probably remember the guys I'm talking about...

But really- Government tracking you entering specific buildings, making specific purchases, etc... Seems like a "Your papers, please"-state is initiating...

Tip of the ice berg. The true depth of it would make a lot of people lose their #.

As to who applies, enforces, and creates the controls and methods of surveillance. Well, i dont think its as simple as the government. Not even the deep state is capable of what im talking about.

That leaves one answer to me.

"...for planetary advancement."

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XeloE

(keeping in mind, I do not intend to get into a religious debate

Why would "God" Have to keep anything at bay? wouldn't it be his plan?

For an all controlling God to have to thwart anything, kinda makes him seem like a weak, impotent ruler.

....God doesn't plan things. He merely has his goodwill, and whatever he decides upon will come to be....

....He is observing everything, and has everything under control....

Sweet. God has everything under control. I no longer have to care. I no longer have to strive to make my environment and society a better place in which to live. I no longer have to get concerned about the corruption in our government.

Carefree days ahead. No more self responsibility. No more self accountability. Just a whole bunch of leisure time.

/off sarc

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The surveillance state is just one symptom of letting 9/11 happen without finding the actual perpetrator.

And the OP is my thought of a big red flag, waving at "You're completely wrong, America, but stay stupid. Stay blind"

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think it is because the real force implicit in the attack got just What they wanted.

And this is just the kind of 'thinking' that can stir up the debate again.

When one looks at 9-11, one can clearly see a veil. They want to see past the veil so badly and so quickly that they forget to wonder what the veil was doing there in the first place.

Hocus Pocus (of any sort) captures the attention. Must point out the veil, and keep reminding everyone of it, so you don't lose your audience to the 'magic show' moments.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wreckclues
It wasn't until 911 however, that we thought a hijacked aircraft would be used as a flying bomb

Incorrect. Read about Operation Northwoods. The government had plans to hijack planes, fly them into buildings, and blame it on terrorists to use it as an excuse to go to war long before 9/11.
And then when 9/11 happened, we invaded a country that had nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree, however there is a very, very, few on ATS who have granted themselves authority over most 911 topics and will tell you that the OS of 911 are all true and no one told a lie about 911, except truthers.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Snarl

I agree, however there is a very, very, few on ATS who have granted themselves authority over most 911 topics and will tell you that the OS of 911 are all true and no one told a lie about 911.

That is kind of sad. I can't believe there are that many people, especially on this site, that agree with the official story.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That is kind of sad. I can't believe there are that many people, especially on this site, that agree with the official story.

The good thing about most ATSer's, is they all agree, that the truth was not told. I did a poll on this many years ago on ATS and only a very few believed the truth was told.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am still very thankful that people continue to bring this subject up. I am just in bewilderment that our government has been able to keep the lie going for so long. With all of the certified engineers and physicists that have debunked almost all of the government's story, how is this thing still buried so deep?

I am grateful that this one event woke me up to the true nature of power and politics, but sometimes I miss my ignorance.

I just don't understand how people can buy the official story. Will we ever see this exposed in our lifetime? Is there any hope?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I just don't understand how people can buy the official story. Will we ever see this exposed in our lifetime? Is there any hope?

People hate being lied to. The allow the OS when they're fed up with the lies. The reason for that: It's illegal to shoot a liar in the face for lying to you. heh heh

Is there any hope? Did Oswald act alone?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Is there any hope? Did Oswald act alone?
Nothing magic about that bullet and the shots weren't hard to make, so yes he could have acted alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Are you serious? Jesse Ventura who had navy seal training showed that it was not easy shots.

But on topic, the OP brought up excellent questions.

Why would anyone believe the "official" narratives when time after time history gets redefined as the facts become declassified.

And that's just what we're aloud to see.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

This post, isn't -really- about 9/11, but the aftermath...

I am glad you brought this up, I had a computer shop and was doing great, my partner and I built new computers and repaired computers, had many network contracts. For five years, we did very good financially, we were licensed by Microsoft and were allowed to modify their software to work with Microsoft new windows and send Microsoft our new updates, to make other software compatible, to windows. Back in the mid 1990's, entrepreneurs were making good money and the economy was doing really great.

However after 911, I had to close my business for good, the economy took a nosedive, companies like Dell, Acer, IBM, emachines, H... Packard, started giving away their new computer and software bundles for two to three years for service contracts because, they where not selling computers. We could not compete with that, and the repair business was pretty much over for us. If your computer broke, it was cheaper to buy a new one than having it repaired.

I closed my computer shop Jan 2002, and the economy never bounced back, in fact, the economy continued its downfall and to this day it has gotten worst. Look at all the big Department stores that are closing this year, and many last year. We are losing JC Penney's in our mall in two month, and we lost our Sears, and KMart as well.

What I am addressing here is, who ever was behind the 911 attack probably never thought that our economy and little job growth would have lasted over a decade now. The world changed on 911, and it did not change for the better.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What I am addressing here is, who ever was behind the 911 attack probably never thought that our economy and little job growth would have lasted over a decade now.

Or they knew it would, so that people looked to the government as a crutch. It's hard to be mad at the government when you depend on them.

This didn't used to be the case as much.

Its also a redistribution of wealth, like black Tuesday.

That also means a redistribution of power as we've seen. The last couple of elections minus Trump were heavily funded by corporations (Trump got lucky with billions of free coverage by negative media).

Add in lobbyism and we're screwed.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So true . I wonder where they are. The kings of thread derailing can't be too far behind here.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you serious? Jesse Ventura who had navy seal training showed that it was not easy shots.

Who cares what Ventura showed for his conspiracy show. Do you think that he was really going to show you that it's possible to shoot the weapon as fast as Oswald?

Watch this, it's how people shoot when they don't have an agenda to show how it CANNOT be done.

Average time for three shots was 5.6 seconds, what was the time it was said to have taken Oswald to shoot three shots?

Like I've stated before, there's nothing magical about the shots taken that day, yes Oswald could have acted alone.

edit on 27-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join