It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Giant Earthquake About to Occur??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Wookiep

Well, would a 9.2 off Cascadia along with a 42 foot tsunami be boring?

The stats are bearing down. Each day without one we are that much closer to the next. Chile's acting up. Could be there.

But lookout. A 5 pointer just hit right next to Krakatoa. I mean like almost in it. That can't be a good sign. Last time that went off, a tsunami wiped out a whole bunch of people.

Hmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Now I sorta have this new feeling I've never felt before.

There's a huge incentive for me to "Want" a big quake, like ASAP.
For me personally.

For everyone else (and additionally me if it's really bad), there's pretty much no incentive at all.
Unless I guess, you own a business that will profit drastically off the quake while surviving the quake aftermath.

But I've never put myself in a position where I needed or wanted a quake...
until now.

Such an odd feeling.
It's a lot like anxiety and apprehension.

But really I wanted to do all sorts of other stuff tonight rather than this silliness.
But What If though?? That's why I posted it.
What IF???

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Wookiep

Conclusion? Most people hate life. Some think that a Fallout 4 version of life would be better... at least then there might be a reason to live, even if it means growing a few more limbs and taking RAD pills.

My reasons to live:

1) Women!!! (and the kids that pop out afterwards)
2) Coming up with cool ideas to maybe write about one day.
3) To play and have fun exploring.

What helps me survive since I'm not accomplishing any of those 3?
Coffee and Cigarettes and Hope that I'm on the verge of those 3!

Much respect Muzzle.

All great reasons to be alive! I just have to scratch my thoughts down now and again. This thread was as fitting as any to do it in. Apologies if I went too far off topic! (Though I believe it's all related)

Yeah everything is related and interconnected.

That's sorta one of the pivotal ideas that led me to even bother writing a lil thread about it.
I was wondering, if I am theoretically connected to the Earth in very subtle ways, and if my intuitive capabilities are able to "tune into and resonate with" those frequencies of energy vibrations, than could I be accurately sensing an upcoming quake (like literally within hours or a few days???)?

I realized that no one would believe me if my instincts on this panned out accurately.
So I thought, I need to make a record of this.
Just in case I win the bet *with myself*.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well, you could always ask the cosmos, like I did a year before the Japan quake... Remember that little episode?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then it actually happened. So don't want it too awful bad. Thoughts have a way of finding their way into reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Well, you could always ask the cosmos, like I did a year before the Japan quake... Remember that little episode?

And then it actually happened. So don't want it too awful bad. Thoughts have a way of finding their way into reality.

Wow I don't remember that thread.
(Editing to make a correction - I apparently flagged it back then).
Very interesting.

I feel like I'm using a similar process at least in theory.

The location I keep thinking is Italy.
But don't hold me to that.
It could just be because I was reading about Pliny the Elder and Pompeii earlier today and so that's fresh in my mind.
edit on 4/25/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You just gave me a good idea.

I'm going to delve into the Cosmos and predict that I'm about to meet a phenomenally gorgeous woman who will just love me tons, that we'll get hitched, and that bad stuff won't happen and we'll live happily ever after.

This is the only prediction right now that I really want to come true.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have a theory on earthquakes I've been working on,... well...sort of...I posted it in another persons thread last summer and got poo poo'd by everyone ...so, it's probabaly not much, but I will see after this summer if it applies again.....not knowing much about earthquakes and such, here goes : I noticed this pattern last summer ( July -September )....so bear with me while I explain what I noticed..... When ever a bad storm, hurricane or tropical invest would spin up off the Africa coast ( Senegal area) and make its way across the Atlantic towards the U.S.....I noticed that after it passed the areas around Puerto Rico and eastern edge of Cuba , it would heat up in qty of earthquakes. Not necessarily big earthquakes ,but the amount....so....at first I thought maybe Coincidence ?... But then one day I was cracking my knuckles ...( yes, I really did that ) ...and It made me correlate that action to the same as bad weather and earth quakes....so....I thought, your knuckle fluid boil when you crack them because of depressurization....so what if a storm on top of the water can cause the same effect in the earths core, thus causing the magma to boil and then a quake ...? Storms drop in pressure ( at least that's what the hurricane hunters say ) so,why couldn't there be some direct link between the pull of a storm and the magma below ? ....anyways just a thought ....and Like I said, I got shot down last time I said it..,so probably not much if a theory ....I don't have big earthquakes knowledge.....but...It will be interesting to see this year after storm season.

edit on 25-4-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Terral03 has been accurately predicting our twice yearly alignment earthquake, between Planet X, the earth and sun..

This years frontside alignment is predicted to occur on May 5th. Leading until then EQs will increase in strength and frequency, creeping into virgin territory more so and the alignment event is the climax of the build up, being the largest and most devastating of the cycle. Last alignment event was the NZ quake.. GPS station moved..earthquake lights were seen (and now officially acknowledged btw)..the land rise out of the sea..beached whales etc, that event was far from just a normal EQ, the plates moved!! West coast US will possibly be in the firing line this time round, you know the Juan De Fuca event!

It's possible it can occur a day or two late, but he knows this and has stuck with this date. IF we don't have this eq (which we always have since he started investigating in I think 2011?) then this could/should be a sign of Poleshift this year. I mean it doesn't necessarily mean that, but either way my money's on this year.

We are approaching the threshold of no return when even the skeptics will notice something's up, regarding earth changes.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The world will implode and we'll all decease...

But not until after 2020. The Ice Age is coming. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello, have you looked at Ben Davidson's earthquake prediction app? I know they have released the app and you can buy it.Quakewatch

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

It's an interesting hypothesis.

Don't ever be afraid to suggest an idea.
Even though it might be really hard to prove, or to even begin proving, who knows maybe atmospheric weather patterns correlate somehow with seismic activity?

We are such a primitive civilization right now we have a long way to go to really figure all of this stuff out.
Don't lose hope.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Terral03 has been accurately predicting our twice yearly alignment earthquake, between Planet X, the earth and sun..

So you are citing, and believe in something which doesn't work with your "earth stopped in its orbit" and incoming planet X on a straight course clouds mumbo jumbo?

interesting

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Interesting so May 5th is a date your sources predict is a likely time period?

Hmmm... that's less than two weeks away.

I'm still unconvinced about Planet X though, unless you're proposing it never comes closer to the Sun than maybe twice Pluto's distance or something like that. But in that case Jupiter has far more gravitational effect on Earth than a planet that far out.

I'm no newbie to Planet X discussions, and I'm not ruling it out because I don't know either way, but as a skeptical minded person I need some very compelling evidence. I've seen circumstantial evidence presented many times on ATS but nothing concrete to really pin me down on thinking it's a fact yet.

Polar shift theory I think is very plausible but I'm not sure that even a reverse of the Earth's magnetic poles would cause any seismic activity at all. I don't think we really know yet what will happen, since most of our knowledge derives from observation.

Thanks for striking up some good conversation though.
edit on 4/25/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

No I haven't seen that yet before.

Does it have any accuracy at all?
What's your opinion?

I don't think buying an earthquake prediction app sounds very keen though.
I don't even like buying apps that work, much less one's that probably don't.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

The world will implode and we'll all decease...

But not until after 2020. The Ice Age is coming. Look it up.

How will the world implode?
That means it'd crush in on itself.

And IF the world could implode and an implosion was impending, how do they know when it'll happen?
Couldn't it happen later tonight or tomorrow or next year? Why after 2020?

Of course another Ice Age is coming, but when?
It could easily come next year, in 100 years, a 1000 years, or in 50,000 years.
And are we talking mini-Ice Ages lasting only a few years or are we talking a vast spanning Ice Age that lasts 1000s of years?

I don't set out to be a skeptic when I wake up in the morning.
I just don't see how anyone figures out or seems to know all this stuff, and I don't really believe things without some form of evidence or at least a good explanation. A really good explanation/argument could probably convince me.

I'm busy researching other stuff.
You know a lot about this it seems, please teach me about what you think about what you're saying.

Please explain to me how the Earth will implode or why you think it will, and also about this impending Ice Age.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

So you are citing, and believe in something which doesn't work with your "earth stopped in its orbit" and incoming planet X on a straight course clouds mumbo jumbo?

interesting

The way I see it, "Planet X" - IF it is coming into the inner Solar System to wreak havoc, than it could not be cyclical.

Something of this magnitude on this type of orbit (similar to Comet orbits) - would knock the planets, at least some of them, our of their orbital paths. Especially notable would be the asteroid belt being affected by it's last entry into the inner system.

Instead what we actually see are very organized and ordered orbital paths of the planets and the asteroids.
It doesn't appear that anything on the scale of the "Planet X" story has entered the inner Solar System in probably tens of millions of years, if not billions or ever.

That's simply by judging the orbital paths of the planets and asteroids as they are currently. It's too neat. Planet X, if it was doing this, would have knocked stuff all over the place.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am not sure if you are aware of this posters history. For a couple of years he has produced photos of clouds claiming is Nibiru, and has categorically stated that the earth is halted in its orbit.

Citing the information he did, about "Px alignments", would mean that the earth cannot be halted in its orbit, and his cloud nibiru photos would not be visible as it would be in a direct line of sight with the sun, which is not the case in any of his photos.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I wasn't aware of any of that.

That's pretty sad.
Thanks for the tip off though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join