It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
...I think for what it's worth he's genuine. He's rich already from his rock star days ascribing him the same motivations as YouTube hoaxers etc seems to ring false....

He may have genuine intentions, but that does not necessarily mean he actually has real information about aliens, nor does it mean he knows people who can give him real information.

Anybody can genuinely feel they are on the cusp of learning a revelation about alien visitation, and announce that they will share that revelation with the world. However, that doesn't mean they will actually get that information (or that the information they think they will get actually exists).

So is he a charlatan? I say no.
Is he misguided? I think yes.

edit on 9/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This Delong fellow just may have ruined any credibility with many people

However, unless you have been saddled with something like OJ type scandal or sex accusations like Weinstein one can always garner a following.

Look at Steve Greer bad reputation, yet he still has a big following

Therefore despite this guy’s phony antics, he’ll still have people who believe he is credible

I for one won't buy his next book unless she comes up with some decent excuse for his bs

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

...I think for what it's worth he's genuine. He's rich already from his rock star days ascribing him the same motivations as YouTube hoaxers etc seems to ring false....

He may have genuine intentions, but that does not necessarily mean he actually has real information about aliens, nor does it mean he knows people who can give him real information.

Anybody can genuinely feel they are on the cusp of learning a revelation about alien visitation, and announce that they will share that revelation with the world. However, that doesn't mean they will actually get that information (or that the information they think they will get actually exists).

He thinks he's getting told something and given who he's been talking to I'm inclined to think he is. Whether it's what he thinks it is, or he understands the real agenda why he's getting told it is another topic entirely. I doubt it'll be earth shaking but it may be interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

He thinks he's getting told something and given who he's been talking to I'm inclined to think he is. Whether it's what he thinks it is, or he understands the real agenda why he's getting told it is another topic entirely. I doubt it'll be earth shaking but it may be interesting.

What makes you think the person he has been talking to actually knows any secrets about alien visitation?

edit on 9/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Given who they are the people he's been talking to (thanks wikileaks) definately know secrets. Whether they know anything about what they are telling him they do, who knows? I'm interested to find out what he's being fed and why. I have no great expectations it'll be earth shaking so I'm unlikely to be disappointed.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
why even care?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
double
edit on 9-10-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
double

As an aside. His latest social media posts use the same Calm Before the Storm wording as Trump recently did. I wonder if his announcement is related to something trump is going to reveal.

Maybe they are going to let something black into the light to publically reaffirm America's military dominance. That would fit with trump's mind set.

Fun to speculate.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
One more day and it is put up or shut up time for Tom.

Would the subject be as much fun if we had to listen to Anderson Cooper and Chris Wallace talk about it instead of Jacques Vallee and Stanton Friedman?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Given who they are the people he's been talking to (thanks wikileaks) definately know secrets. Whether they know anything about what they are telling him they do, who knows? I'm interested to find out what he's being fed and why. I have no great expectations it'll be earth shaking so I'm unlikely to be disappointed.

The people he is talking to may say they know secrets, but if it is so "generally known" (via WikiLeaks) that these people know secrets, then the rest of the world should know these secrets already.

What I'm saying is that the only way for you (or anyone else following this closely) to verify that the people he is talking to know "real factual" secrets about alien visitation that would serve as good evidence of alien visitation is for you (or anyone else following this closely) to know what those secrets are -- which means they aren't secrets.

That, or the people to which he is talking don't have anything concrete that helps confirm the existence of alien visitation.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It looks like this academy could be it... or it's tied in with this announcement. lots to explore and dissect here especially 'The Team' section of the site

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

It also looks like Leslie Kean has done a write up with huffington post
m.huffpost.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

TTS/AAS hopes to raise enough money through its public offering and through expected profits from its entertainment and aerospace divisions to fund research into the Phenomenon and related exotic technologies for global consumption.

ROFL

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MattDaemon

From your Huffpo article

According to a TTS /AAS statement, it’s team members who have been “operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades” believe that “there is sufficient credible evidence of UAP that proves exotic technologies exist that could revolutionize the human experience.” The Science diviison will conduct the research, which will also include consciousness, engineering space-time, brain-computer interface, genomics, and creating a database of supranormal experiences. Aerospace will apply the science to create “next-generation energy and propulsion concepts for transportation and spaceflight that could forever change movement across land, water, air”, and Entertainment will offer “informative storytelling that provides insight into the journey and provokes curiosity in the profound yet unresolved mysteries of the world.”

How long though? I wonder if we will live to see any of it.

also

Everyone I spoke to has some kind of unique relationship to or profound interest in “the Phenomenon” (UAP), and their own sense of a path forward. Jim Semivan joined the CIA in 1983 and retired after twenty-five-years. “I have come to realize that the Phenomenon is curiously multifaceted, exasperatingly complex and appears to exist both in our consensus reality and in another unknown space,” he wrote in an email to me after we met. “Perhaps, if we are very lucky, someday we may understand its ultimate purpose.”

"in another unknown space". Interesting.

edit on 10/10/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MattDaemon
It looks like this academy could be it... or it's tied in with this announcement. lots to explore and dissect here especially 'The Team' section of the site

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

It also looks like Leslie Kean has done a write up with huffington post
m.huffpost.com...

what a joke, if this turns out to be the announcement.

however, It was evident from the start that it was destined to end up as joke regardless.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The people he is talking to may say they know secrets, but if it is so "generally known" (via WikiLeaks) that these people know secrets, then the rest of the world should know these secrets already.

What I'm saying is that the only way for you (or anyone else following this closely) to verify that the people he is talking to know "real factual" secrets about alien visitation that would serve as good evidence of alien visitation is for you (or anyone else following this closely) to know what those secrets are -- which means they aren't secrets.

That, or the people to which he is talking don't have anything concrete that helps confirm the existence of alien visitation.

Totally agree , maybe it's like the secret handshake ?

We all know there is one but have you seen said handshake 👍

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Totally agree , maybe it's like the secret handshake ?

We all know there is one but have you seen said handshake 👍

I guess what I'm saying is that some people approach this with the idea that "We know that information providing proof of alien visitation exists; therefore if DeLonge digs hard enough or talks to the right people, he will be able to get that proof."

However, I think that puts the cart before the horse. What if that proof does not exist? Unless we know what that proof is, then we don't know if it exists. And if we did know what that proof is, then we wouldn't need DeLonge to tell us what we already know.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well his credibility , which he had none has gone down the more days late his revelation becomes .

Hope it isn't bs , but I'm 99% sure it's all a bs money making scheme.a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I think you missed the point of what I wrote. I'll re-state and expand on it to be clearer.

It can be assumed they know secrets because of who they are, (defence secrets). Whether they know anything about what they are telling him they know (UFOs) who knows? I'm interested in what's being fed to him and why. (To me the fact these people may be bothering to supply him falsehoods is as interesting as if they feed him truth).

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is getting absolutely no coverage outside of Kean's HuffPost article. I find that ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If the academy is the announcement and it doesn't come with something concrete from the start then it's a doomed endeavour. Joe public is not going to put money into it. Certainly not enough to fund the activities it suggests it's created to tackle.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join