It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It's not big for us, but for Tom it is a big thing, since he has spent a lot of time and money producing that documentary.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

You realize what these delays imply ?

Reverse Engineered Ketchup Bottle Technology....

LOL!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eby88
maybe he is advertising it so much to protect himself in case of something obscure happens to him...

It speaks volumes about the state of affairs in our country that your idea is actually plausible too. Scarily so.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

he could have really been doing with that "big announcement" a few days before his documentary premiering!

like it was originally planned!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

His documentary hasn't premiered yet.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Has anyone noticed all of Mr. Delonge's recent photos on his Instagram are of him sporting Sunoco, Citgo or Ford hats? Seems a little suspect to be going from pushing his own clothing brand to that of oil conglomerates but that's probably me just being overly paranoid. I want this to be something but can't hold out hope that it will be anymore.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HoJu87

He may have brought into the mainstream elite infrastructures.

He bandies about the idea that those who have hidden the truth from the population have done a good turn for the people (they have saved us from something).
So it seems he’s an establishment guy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

My cynical side is getting the better of me the more i think about how TD and friends intend to stretch out their unveiling of the UFO phenomena , vis -a vis , the many books , then how many films after that, are we talking decades till some sort of definitive truth emerges .
I cant see this months reveal is going to be anything earth shattering , as he and the firm would not want to pull the rug from under their own plan thats a decade away, the Golden egg is still just past conception, they sure dont want a premature ending .

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wauw... this is so exciting...................

Did he end up announcing anything? Are the fanboys still around?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

According to his twitter post a couple of days ago Good stuff is coming !

I can't wait for some good stuff coming. You all are gonna trip out. We are getting close.
twitter.com...

We're getting close , looking forward to tripping out.

edit on 26-6-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
IMO Tom DeLonge has already ruined his credibility. At least on this site he has. First starting with his absolutely terrible AMA a while back and then second not following thru on anything. At this point he could provide me a video of him interviewing an actual alien and I would still look past it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: flice

According to his twitter post a couple of days ago Good stuff is coming !

I can't wait for some good stuff coming. You all are gonna trip out. We are getting close.
twitter.com...

We're getting close , looking forward to tripping out.

Not holding my breath. He's probably either working with or piggybacking on the Nazca alien crap at this point.

Dude has lost all credibility in my eyes.

So, leaks abound inside the White House, yet nothing about Delonge's alien stuff has leaked at all? Either he's a one man show or he's full of it and those working with him know it too.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I hope not one ats members gives this charlatan baiter one dollar and it eventually blows up in his face. Ofcourse its ur money so u do as u wish and continue encouraging more bs charlatans.

He should have just marketed it for what it is, scifi entertainment and nothing more.

edit on 41630America/ChicagoFri, 30 Jun 2017 13:41:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I hope not one ats members gives this charlatan baiter one dollar and it eventually blows up in his face.

I would give him a dollar if it blew up in his face.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I hope not one ats members gives this charlatan baiter one dollar and it eventually blows up in his face. Ofcourse its ur money so u do as u wish and continue encouraging more bs charlatans.

He should have just marketed it for what it is, scifi entertainment and nothing more.

What makes you think that this is all a scam? I'm intrigued, as I've been in this subject for 40 years, both inside and out and this is the most positive thing to come forward in generations, with a good strong wind of change.....I would say it's too early to write this off.....

edit on 15-7-2017 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

he has done the impossible and made greer look good.

at least greer had high ranking officials come out and testify to congress before going full retard.

what has tom D done besides already telling you he has no proof nor plans to provide any evidence of disclosure?

the guy is trying to seli his products and nothing more and this big release will be about some product he is a$ociated with , such as a movie deal, more books , or documentaries, etc.

the burden of proof is on him and so far he has followed the charlatan cookie cutter procedures. he even tried to pass movie props as something meaningful more than once.

his assiciation to high ranking people is meh , as he his a rock star.

the podesta connection was a sales pitch to make podesta look good with the younger generation and while giving tom some manufactured credibility to sell more products.

im not saying to write it off because he hasnt even given enough to write it on. besides having connections from being a rock star and hanging around that crowd what has he done to make you think their is something epic coming from him?

i could be wrong but i don't see why anyone has any hope for this guy up to this point? the burden is on him and i see nothing to get excited up to this point.
edit on 45731America/ChicagoSun, 16 Jul 2017 00:45:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Why do people like him say they've got a "big announcemeht" instead of, I don't know, just coming out and saying what it is?

Have ANY of the biggest announcements in human history come with advance notice?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hope not one ats members gives this charlatan baiter one dollar and it eventually blows up in his face.

I would give him a dollar if it blew up in his face.

I think this might be the first time I've agreed wholeheartedly with you AM.

Here's hoping he's announcing his one way trip to Mars.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It may be just a coincidence but Greer is also going to make a "major announcement" in August. Perhaps the two are going to team up and work together in duping people out of their money. What a horrifying thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Davg80
........ thoughts??

If Tom was a diary farmer his cows would have permanently chaffed udders from all the milking he's doing.

There's a balm for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join