It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Arch and Precession of the Equinoxes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The current state of this website has caused me to bring out the big guns. I know there will be some unhappy Masons around here, but the respect I have for those determined to guard such knowledge has been met with an equal sadness for man and his idle ways.

I have no qualms about sharing this information and though it can be readily extracted from the great digital realm, there are still those that after being shown, will continue to stumble in the dark. Without proper application, many are simply left with the burden of knowing.

“Freewill,” inalienable as it first appears, may be reduced to something else altogether, unbeknownst to the possessor. False assertions and the imposed boundaries of modern society can severely inhibit one’s ability to recognize their true potential. Rise up and take notice.

This PDF only scratches the surface.

The Stars in Freemasonry

(link will be active for 48 hours)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting article. I couldn't read it all, my eyes are sore from the mildow and dust that was in the garage . I will try to get back to the last half tonight.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Care to at least give a summary of what you linked to? I'm not in the habit of downloading random things put up by random people.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Cool pic in your OP, i agree a summary would be nice​.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks for the link! Will defintely be checking this out. One question though, you spoke of respect for men who guard the knowledge. What benefit to man is knowledge meant for him that he cannot have? Law of confusion/free will not to know?

ETA: Interesting read so far.

edit on 22-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Care to at least give a summary of what you linked to? I'm not in the habit of downloading random things put up by random people.

Here is a bit of what your missing. there are many more fun pictures to look at too.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Got it. Thanks. Fascinating so far. There's almost certainly a hierarchy of those Adepts who sup deep of the mysteries. What was it Pike said? Something to the effect that the initiate would be given alternate meanings and only believe themselves to understand.

Tracing boards are interesting, too, and certainly laden with occult overtures. Not just in their symbology, but deep concentration/trance as used in other mystery practices.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Warning random thoughts.

It seems the Mason are obsession with the idea that humans can make perfect squares and circle, and then like magic use those shaped to build things.

The tools are like a magicians wand, each tool has its own role.
Is that how they feel they are to God, a tool that has a specific use to bring about perfection?

Are they then focused on bringing about this utopian, symmetrical world system. One that keeps time with the movement of celestial bodies?

Thanks for posting this info eisegesis.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Come on! Give us some more. What are you thinking about? What are you alluding to? Why do you share this PDF and what are your feelings about it?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Come on! Give us some more. What are you thinking about? What are you alluding to? Why do you share this PDF and what are your feelings about it?

Yea a part 2 would be nice.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

to go along with some of your information there is this:
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

The second degree is very much informational. At the passing of a mason, he is given much knowledge which will help point him in a good direction for learning on his way to becoming a master mason.

The information you linked is very jumbled up, so it's hard to figure out it's context in relation to the degrees. This is the kind of stuff we teach, but most aren't really interested in it, so it's not wasted on those who wish not to hear it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I dont understand the purpose of this thread.

To my understanding, anything in print is not a Masonic secret.

And like fight club, nobody that actually knows anything about it, talks about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now this is helpful...to feeding my number obsession.
From Your Link

(5) Three, five, and seven.

According to tradition an E.A.'s Lodge consists of seven, a F.C.'s of five, and the M.M.'s of three. These numbers form the masonic progression of 3, 5, and 7; the 3 representing the Trinity, the 5 being the 5 elements (earth, water, air, fire and spirit), and the 7, the sum of 4 and 3 (earth and Heaven), square and triangle, the Seven Spirits, etc..

The number 7, beside being sacred, has also magical powers and is used accordingly in spells in every country throughout the world. 3 occurs almost as frequently in Magic, often as 3 groups of 3, and 5 is not uncommon also.

The compilers of the ritual as it now stands have done their best to find some reason for these numbers, but the less said about it the better.Of these comparisons only the third has the slightest claim to notice, - it would appear probable that the ancient ritual contained some reference to the arts and sciences as it can hardly be merely coincidence that the Seven Masters of Egyptian mythology were patrons of the same. (27)

I'll figure out your little numbers game.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Observationalist because: Spacing and Bold is mine

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's an article I wrote some years ago:

As we learn of the 5 orders of architecture in the FellowCraft degree, so do we see another important architectural marvel and that is the arch. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, an arch is a "curved structural member spanning an opening and serving as a support (as for the wall or other weight above the opening)." The word "arch" comes from the Latin term "arcus" meaning "to bow." Arches are said to have started appearing around the 2nd millennium B.C. and have been used by cultures across the world.

Aches are also symbolic of the sky. The blue sky reminds us of the values taught to us in the Blue Lodge and teaches us that these virtues should be as expansive of arch of heaven that above us. To the ancient Egyptians, the goddess Nut was the goddess of the sky. She was often represented as a nude women arching over the Earth. For the Greeks, Uranus was the god of the sky, which the Greeks saw a brass dome decorated with the cosmos. This arch of sky was also a favorite of the goddess of rainbows, Iris. In many mythologies the sky was seen as a vault, a dome, arching over the Earth.

Arches are gateways, symbols of transition and change. Arches are associated with doors, gateways, or supports of a bridge. It is through or by an arch that we gain passage to something beyond. This transitioning can be internal or external; internally as in a change of personality or perspective and externally as in change in location or career. Spiritually, the arch represents a gateway or transition between the two worlds. We are constantly transitioning through life and eventually we will come to face our final arch, one which we all must pass through, and meet our Creator.

You may also find this article of mine interesting: The Banners of Royal Arch Masonry

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
You may also find this article of mine interesting: The Banners of Royal Arch Masonry

Cool. We don't have the banners at my Chapter. Participated in my first RAM ceremony since I got my own last year, and at dinner afterwards someone mentioned the banners as a prop that another Chapter in the area had.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Here is a bit of what your missing. there are many more fun pictures to look at too.

circumsolatious.blogspot.com...

The tropical zodiak aligned with the fixed sidereal zodiak around 200 CE. but has since drifted 25°; i.e. this was when zero degrees tropical Aries aligned with 0° sidereal Aries. The vernal point currently resides at about 5° sidereal Pisces as it slowly moves toward the sidereal sign of Aquarius—thus we are completing the age of Pisces. We will formally enter the age of Aquarius when the vernal point precesses to 0° Aquarius—in about 360 years (5° x 72 yrs) from now (2000 C.E.). The vernal point is also called the Birthplace, or the Office of the Christos (point of the sun/son/soul)—governing the timing of the re-birth of soul consciousness into the world. lunarplanner.com/siderealastrology.html

4000 Years, beginning around 2000 B.C. in 2000 Year Intervals. With about 100 years from the Birth of Jesus, paralleling the Prophecy of Fatima/Ishtar, of 100 years to the present for the Lord's Body. (Which also parallels the great flood of 2300 B.C. in Mesopotamia). INRI ... ... ... ... Count. 1. Nguyen Van Lem ... 2. Falling Man 9/11/2001 ... 3. Mandrid Cross Alignment 8/21/2017. God's Law is violated (Out the Green Bar represents 5 Separatist Inheritors of the Gospel's Law according to Deu. 34:1-4, and Aaron is cut from the Covenant. You need to kill considerably, to challenge God beginning on 8/21/2017 or, in 3 Days God will not allow the Antichrist to Fall from Heaven and the 5 months will begin. 33 Days is an Intelligent Design the Gospel References. But God never made that declaration directly, so you need to keep watch, we will settle this problem of authority and INRI, once and for all time. (Get Rid of India's Population, there is a lot of life that has no value with God that is weighed against all of humanity, when you are finished killing, I will likely come back from heaven, and God will likely follow the intelligent design of 33 days going into 7 years, you have to challenge God. Otherwise, i1112.photobucket.com... if I don't take all of your lives away in a murder/suicide, before said time, based on what is necessary. You will die for sure, give me 24 hours to return from heaven, then you have to kill. Kill until I return. 10 hour walk tomorrow, don't forget we have a public threat, not to mention, we need to take advantage of any force used against me to remedy all life on earth as a threat, this will be resolved soon). (Constellation Leo to Virgo, 8/21 to 9/23, can be concluded in 3 Days, the earth will go dark, and I won't be coming back until you do what is necessary, use nuclear submarines, don't make this a big deal you don't have much time to react now) (shoot me tomorrow, make sure it is lethal, we will hurt these people good you will see, otherwise, we'll talk again about causing real pain).
edit on 28-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Masons don't know anything people think they do. But the sad thing is, this fact shifts every seekers gears down to f-mson speed. They truly believe the local racist sweat lodge is top gear. .

Particles detect waves. Map the wave function of the universe, compile and convert to a readable information, and run a simulation. Whos doing that?

It paints a picture.. A picture in a mirror... And makes Masons look like teachers pets in algebra class.
edit on 29-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

what about Archons then, what's that all about, eh!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If you want to look into some interesting stuff look into the British (read: Masonic) intelligence role in sponsoring Ataturk, a Donmeh-Sabbatean, and Wahhabism, as well as the regrets of T.E. Lawrence.

All Masonic-Zionist, American-British-Israeli coordinated.

Masonic "Muslim" Brotherhood also. Look into it.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry Ol'Pal...

BUT... I Shall Butt In And Tell Not A Lie.

The Royal Arch Is/Was/Will Always Be Only The "Brow" Upon Which The Crown Of Absolution Rests.

Boys... In Their Youth... Wrestled!
Not Knowing The Wrath Of God Was Vigilant. He Watched. He Listened. And He Adored The Aftermath...
Each Boy, With All Their Heart, Fought For Their Crown. The Younger Against The Elder (First Born).
The Loser Would Bare The Sad Shame Of Defeat If He But Gave Up. Neither Did. Which Caused God To Love The Elder Son For Upholding His Might And Glory. For The First Born Bears The Birth Right Of Kingship/Soul. As They Wrestled... The Younger Failed In Strength And Slipped... And As He Fell To The Ground... He Repented And Tried To Stay His Strength. But... It Was Too Late. His Butt... Faced The Elder. The Elder Then Pushed The Younger With The Might Of His Foot. The Younger Then Succumbed To The Force And Fell Forward. And As Luck Should Have It... His Left Eye Brow Slammed Against The Strike Plate At The Entrance And Threshold Of The Doorway. It Pierced Him. With That The Fight Ended.
The Younger Held His Eye As It Pained Him. The Elder Took His Silence. Niether Praise Or Prize Did He Desire. He Just Watched. The Younger With His Right Eye Watched His Elder Brother. It Was God's Doing. He Just Watched. Then The Younger Removed His Hand From His Eye And Beheld The Blood Which Covered His Face And Hands. His Brother Did Too. And With That, So Began The Tale Of Sorrow. The Elder Went Into Shock. He Lamented. And He Cried Out. Fear Took Him. And He Broke His Silence. He Cried For His Servant The Younger. This, God Adored. The Younger No Longer Pained Save For The Greif Of His Elder Brother. It Ends There.

Now... The Younger Bares A Scar On The Left Brow.
Forever. The First And Last Time He Fought Against His Brother. The Mark Is Represented As "Bros" For Life. Aka Brothers. Forever.

The Younger Did Not Prevail. This Is Called Respect. Drawn From Latin "Rex Pacto". The Pact Of Kings. Brows/Bros. The Royal Arch Above The Eye Of Providence. It Is A Mystical Tale Of Love And Honor. God So Did Adore. We Are All Instruments Of War. And So... Respect It. Do Not Covet The Crown And Do Not Forget Your Brother. The Elder. The King. The Lord's Blessing.

Or Be An A$$#@!£ If You Would Be Like Cain And Jacob.
edit on 30-4-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join