It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Guide: Gender ‘Changes From Day to Day’ and ‘There Are More Than Two Sexes’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is actually 100% false. I have no interest in getting involved in this conversation but I felt the need to point out your mistake here.
Here's a list of animals, birds, insects, etc... that "mate" with same sex members of their species.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: neo96

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

So birds and insects use medical procedures, and drugs to change themselves based on how the feel.

That's for clearing up that misconception.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You don't see guns in nature either, Neo. So it's okay to ban 'em, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Aliensun

Counter point, you assume this is being done for a good change, not to seperate us to make it easier to control.

Seems like you assume the "ET'S" and not gender and only super conscientious beings. If the exist, this may or may not be the case.

The "et's" maybe the KKK and eugenics on steroids.....

It is self-serving for a regular human to take that tack and a perfect example of where we go wrong in our thinking.

Try to think like a Buddhist monk or Mother Teresa. Don't be a victim of your own unfounded fears. Besides, the die has been cast.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Sure don't see the sexual exploration of animals offspring for political gain either.

But hey.

Who cares!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The fears I share are well founded.

It would seem that you are engaged in wishful thinking, and you are right. I wish things could be mother Theresa like, but they are not.

There is a reason people are starving, and wars are occurring. Someone wants it that way. All these problems are solvable but are not being solved on purpose.
edit on 22-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

doubtful.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's hard to take the author seriously when he can't even spell LGBT right.

Anyway you misunderstood the point of "systematic violence". It does not mean they will attack if you do not call them by their gender. It just means for example that spreading misinformation about transgenderism can put their lives in risk.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Indeed.

I really don't care how someone identifies. It has little to no effect upon my day to day life. I have as much issue with the folks who get all up in arms against it, frankly.

Identify as you choose.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
People have the freedom to identify as whatever they choose or desire.

But that choice places no obligation on anyone else to cater to those choices.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Other than being polite, you meanie?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah. There is no obligation for us to be polite. We don't have to say "Mr", "Mrs", "yes sir" or "yes ma'am". Try that in a business transaction and see how far you go.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm mean.

I'll only use "him" or "her", ma'am, or sir.

I'm a complete bastard.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Harvard is officially not a place for education, if this is the sort of nonsense they are promoting!! There are two sexes, male and female, and no, "gender" isn't something else. Talk about science deniers!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There are 2 sexes. Gender is culturally defined. I have yet to see male tennis players play in WTA or female tennis players play in ATP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join