It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Guide: Gender ‘Changes From Day to Day’ and ‘There Are More Than Two Sexes’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Can we stop pretending that these colleges and universities mission is "higher education" yet? It is clear that the primary purpose here is political indoctrination and distortion of reality.

Now if you call someone Mr. or Miss and they decide that they are not that one today, it is violence!

Promoting insanity.

heatst.com...

The guide asserts that a refusal to respect someone’s gender identity is not only offensive—but violent. “Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,” it claims. “Fixed binaries and biological essentialism, manifest in gendered language, misgendering someone, and the policing of trans bodies, threaten the lives of trans people.”

In other words, calling someone a special snowflake because they identify with the pronouns of xe/xer threatens their lives.

This isn’t the first time Harvard’ has waded into progressive political waters. Earlier this month, a group of students formed a “Resistance School” modeled after Dumbledore’s Army in the Harry Potter novels to fight Donald Trump.

www.campusreform.org...

Several Harvard students expressed outrage about the use of school funds for this campaign, but all declined comment on the record due to concerns about potential repercussions from the school.

Harvard evoked national outrage for a similar stunt in December 2015, when it distributed “social justice placemats” intended to help students articulate their progressive views to family members during Christmas break.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So burnt out on it.

it's just like ohh yeah ok. Harvard did something retarded.

expected.

Now tell us about privilege next week yada yada.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What are the other sexes? It's not clear in your text.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
What are the other sexes? It's not clear in your text.

Hell, just make up some. That is what they do.

Cis, Vis, Trans, Morphic, Xan, Nix, whatever. Then wrap some psychobabble around your new term and you can make up your own sex / gender classification.
edit on 22-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Then wrap some psychobabble around your new term and you can make up your own sex / gender classification.

Remember when 'classes' used to be based on study?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Then wrap some psychobabble around your new term and you can make up your own sex / gender classification.

Remember when 'classes' used to be based on study?

LOL, well if they get too crazy, all we have to do is slap on a woman's outfit and call ourselves translesbians. That will make their heads spin... what now? Or better yet, I am a "cross-transsexual-lesbian"... a man who identifies as a lesbian woman who dresses like a man!

Ha! I can do that too.

For the male who is a lesbian woman inside who is just too damned ugly to dress like a female.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Guess we can quit calling Harvard an Ivy League school...might be considered offensive and violent, little special snowflakes that the faculty seem to be...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
When is that asteroid supposed to hit again?
We're way past due for a wakeup call!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Meh. Big deal. It's just a flyer. Throw it away if you don't like it.

I once got handed a flyer promoting zero gun restrictions. I thought it was absurd, but did I scream and yell and start a thread here? Nope. I threw it in the recycle bin where it belonged.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The long-term goal is so far removed from ordinary human life that most of you cannot conceive of it. That goal is to not see the person as any kind of a person, but merely as a consciousness in a physical body that is totally non-important to an interchange of consciousness. It isn't about sex, body shape, skin color, etc., anymore.

That is the only way can we as humans ever accept non-human ETs. So the first step is to retrain humans in their interpersonal relationships to other humans. That having commenced, the eventual end result can be foreseen as the concept of a universal consciousness becomes more clear to science and the whole of humanity.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Can we stop pretending that these colleges and universities mission is "higher education" yet? It is clear that the primary purpose here is political indoctrination and distortion of reality.

I worked pretty darn hard to get my bachelor of science. College is a lot like life. What you put into it is what you get out. In my college experience I was too busy studying my discipline than to even think about any particular political ideology. For example, college level calculus has nothing to do with politics. I think your blanket statement about the way colleges are is completely delusional. You are cherry picking anecdotal evidence at best.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

3 x 3 = 21 in base 4. I'm just saying even mathematics we have cultural diversity in numbering systems.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Funny how 'transgenderism' doesn't exist in the animal or insect worlds.

There are ONLY two sexes.

Male and female=Gender.

The only reason is for procreation.

There is no choice in that.

Men are men.

Women are women.

And no amout of medical procedures, and big pharmaceuticals can change DNA.

You can make up all the words you want all you Harvard types.

You can create all the political neologism's all you want.

You can't change DNA.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The guide asserts that a refusal to respect someone’s gender identity is not only offensive—but violent. “Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,” it claims. “

Sounds like a heterophobe to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think your blanket statement about the way colleges are is completely delusional. You are cherry picking anecdotal evidence at best.

Don't know about that...
I work with a lot of collage grads mainly millennial's and I can say by in large there is a severe lack of cognitive ability and accountability with these people. Not all but most. Then I read articles that talk about 40% of collage students receive A's compared to 40-50 years ago where only 12% of a class achieved academic excellence.
Do you believe students are getting smarter or classes are getting easier?

Everyone has a different collage experience and I'm not attempting to discount the value of your education in particular. By like I said by in large the education most people receive at collage is actually a handicap in the real world. That's all we are saying...
edit on 22-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Assholes that try this sh#t outside of universities will get a rude awakening.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Do you think that is the goal?

Well thought out, and you are for sure thinking the lofty ivy league-er's have only the best intentions in their heart of hearts. I hope you are right, but human nature tells me you may not be.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Do you think that is the goal?

Well thought out, and you are for sure thinking the lofty ivy league-er's have only the best intentions in their heart of hearts. I hope you are right, but human nature tells me you may not be.

Ah, you miss the point , the basic, animalistic human nature that we know and love is far from the world of Socrates and other thinkers that the ETs would want us to engage ourselves. We wallow in old concepts--see many of the prior posts here (from real manly men).

In the curious changes we see in the Western world brought on us by governments and taking a deep look at the millennials and their approaches to life, you may want to wonder if the ETs are mandating these changes in governments and if the millennials are driven by a altered set of DNA to make them such as they are, helpers for the change.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Counter point, you assume this is being done for a good change, not to seperate us to make it easier to control.

Seems like you assume the "ET'S" and not gender and only super conscientious beings. If the exist, this may or may not be the case.

The "et's" maybe the KKK and eugenics on steroids.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join