It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a liger on Mondays and demand my own washroom !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Neos post brought this to my mind as well...how amazing

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I'm a dragon.

Can I have people's gold now? Just a little mound of gold is okay for me.

You'll have to share. I am a dragon as well, and I want BIG piles of gold, and a cool fortress. I demand someone give me my due!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
No.. I wouldn't care if it was their choice to do so ..

and it's a good thing it's Friday because I feel like growling now ,but I'll wait till Monday.😏

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

People who care where other people poop are weird.

I care enough about the guy who poops next to me being a sneaky stall peeper, hate public toilets. so.... and yeah, that's happened before.

but if you dont want any concern raised.. fair enough.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: 123143

The "most precious future resource" is water.

Water has been most needed resource for all humans for eons .. but precious? Young minds that will someday run this world and know what priorities really matter ( like water) is what our future depends on.

You are running on emotion. I'm running on logic

People will be irrelevant if the number one resource that ensures life is non-existent.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Water has been most needed resource for all humans for eons .. but precious? Young minds that will someday run this world and know what priorities really matter ( like water) is what our future depends on.

People will be irrelevant if the number one resource that ensures life is non-existent.
I

My logic says water will be irrelevant if humans aren't focused on healthier outlooks and lifestyles. Call it emotion if you will .. I call it common sense.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No source, no fair representation or argument from the other side.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Mate. It's a rant.

I personally saw a woman claim that she was a cat, and a grown man claim he was a baby.

The OP does have a point in general, I don't need a source to his story to know that.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Mate. It's a rant.

I personally saw a woman claim that she was a cat, and a grown man claim he was a baby.

The OP does have a point in general, I don't need a source to his story to know that.

Thank you ! .. it is in the rant section and it is based on actual arcticle on first page of Saskatoon Star Phoenix. I will search for it but may not figure out how to imbed into post on my phone, which is why I didn't to begin with along with privacy reasons , but I figured it is no big deal if you know my city. My enemies already know😜

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I

My logic says water will be irrelevant if humans aren't focused on healthier outlooks and lifestyles. Call it emotion if you will .. I call it common sense.

You call that logic? It's outright stupidity and the height of ignorance. What is the single most important thing in the human body? Water. Without water, no people to "focus on health(ier) outlooks and lifestyles".

Christ, spare me from idiots.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Christ, spare me from idiots.

Yes ... Christ have mercy on those with no wisdom and no reverence for your Holy will. All the precious water in this world can't save their souls like your grace and wisdom can😕

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I really have a problem with the PC crowd. It's almost like fantasy land. I agree with a person being open about themselves but when it gets ridiculous(like in the case of an 11 year old having a spirit animal), then it kind of goes overboard.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

I think we should normalize all mental illnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join