It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News moves Tucker Carlson up to O’Reilly time slot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Outlier13

Not a problem. We don't watch Fox.

Come on now. It's one thing to lie to yourself in the mirror each and every day but to lie on an Internet message forum? We know you watch Fox. Because if you do not then you have absolutely zero argument to make. For how can you argue against that which you claim to know so well? Hmmmm....caught in another lie.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Outlier13
Credit to Source: The Hill

Man on man if the dems hated O'Reilly then they better get ready to despise the Ninja that is Tucker Carlson.

So you still like Bill? Even after whats happened?
you can say "Dems" hated him butwith his behaviour, anyone with a conscience should.
He was dropped for a reason.
It's not like this guy has been promoted, he simply replaced a guy who was dropped like a hot potato.

Ruined

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I've stated multiple times in other threads my strong dislike of Bill O'Rilley, however, I give him props on being a good debater. Unlike liberals I do not make emotional decisions based on a lack of evidence.

If you think Tariq Nasheed had the upper hand in that argument it proves what an emotional person you are. Tucker outed Tariq as the blatant race baiting liar he has always been. Tucker Carlson is a Ninja and is going to be around for a very, very, very long time. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Give me a break..O'Reilly was a casualty of his own stupid ass.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And of course ignores the fact not all these women were asking for a settlement/payout.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
??????
Why? I can't know about Fox without being a fan?
I know about lots of things I don't actually participate in.
I guess you're more limited in your knowledge. You only know about stuff you do.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Carlson is a tool. So I'll just leave this here. Still valid a decade and a half later.

John stewart on crossfire
edit on 20-4-2017 by Cypress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
??????
Why? I can't know about Fox without being a fan?
I know about lots of things I don't actually participate in.
I guess you're more limited in your knowledge. You only know about stuff you do.

No, no, no. You were caught being a hypocritical liar which is the norm for liberals. You just don't like that you were caught outing yourself as a liar. Stop deflecting and embrace your inner liar that is the true you.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Stop now. I'm not a liar. You are seriously rude and ill-mannered.
Oh and you don't know # either.
edit on 4202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is that a falafel or a loofah, or are you just glad to see me?

They're all performance artists, which is to be expected. TV is an entertainment medium, after all. Some people like to see smarmy people who wallow in their own presence, while others would rather see a talking head in a skintight cat suit.

That was supposed to be pant suit, but I like the autocorrect version much more. Actually, I wish more people would wear a skintight cat suit. It could end up being the uniform of the talking trade. Matt Lauer in a cat suit. Jim Cantore in a cat suit. Diane Sawyer in a cat suit. Tucker Carlson in a cat suit with a jaunty bowtie.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress
I haven't watched his show on Fox. But I remember thinking about him, "what a candy-ass dandy," when I would come across his show on CNN way back when.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join