It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Gives Blame to Gender Bias for Election Failure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Why did she lose the 2008 Democratic party primary?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Same reason.
Hillary's vagina.
Hillary's vagina was no match for the first black President.

edit on 2017-04-12T21:35:55-05:002201712America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: better

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Russians.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Someones in the IC does not like her.

Same IC that leaked Podesta emails?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Someones in the IC does not like her.

Same IC that leaked Podesta emails?

I don't know..the Clintons got their political start by blocking & controlling investigations and thwarting prosecutions, in the 1980s. I think the IC is fully under the Clintons' thumbs.

Also I think she traded her vagina to the Saudis for Clinton Foundation donations, a decade ago, or more. Yes, I am suggesting they have a WMD.

edit on 12-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Clinton lost because she was a terrible candidate that swindled her way to the democrat nomination and was obviously guilty of corruption at best, treason at worst. She talked down to white working class people. She had illness issues. She lied about Libya and laughed about killing people. She championed the sjw madness.

I cant even think of one good thing about her. In fact, Clinton IS the reason Trump won. Liberals shot themselves in the foot. And they still dont get that they are the reason they lost.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Liberals must blame. As if their greatness of cause was not recognized in the market place of ideas. Anything to demean, it must be done that way as part of the larger effort to divide to at least 1/2 or 50/50. In this case divide men and women......the devils work.....on issues of supposed justice and misjustice.

Naturally her election failure wouldn't have to due with her race. They are saving that for Don, to lessen the legitimacy of his election victory.

Anyway......the point of this thread is to remind folks to never expect the liberals to do anything but put american culture on trial even when the culture has zip to do with their political rejection. Even when race, wealth, gender nor ect have nothing to do with outcomes. Hillary would rather take a crap all over everything than come to terms with her politics being rejected. All that didn't vote for her are misogynists then at least politically. Not to mention other things. Oh but she stands there for all women......and men when they get their mind right.....and come to terms on what is best for them.

Can't wait for them to denounce anyone not voting for Marine Le Pen as a misogynist.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
she is t rash that cant admit it lost to bigger t rash

all who still defend her are entitled to everything trump is

they deserve her for bending bernie over

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Logarock
Liberals must blame. As if their greatness of cause was not recognized in the market place of ideas. Anything to demean, it must be done that way as part of the larger effort to divide to at least 1/2 or 50/50. In this case divide men and women......the devils work.....on issues of supposed justice and misjustice.

Naturally her election failure wouldn't have to due with her race. They are saving that for Don, to lessen the legitimacy of his election victory.

Anyway......the point of this thread is to remind folks to never expect the liberals to do anything but put american culture on trial even when the culture has zip to do with their political rejection. Even when race, wealth, gender nor ect have nothing to do with outcomes. Hillary would rather take a crap all over everything than come to terms with her politics being rejected. All that didn't vote for her are misogynists then at least politically. Not to mention other things. Oh but she stands there for all women......and men when they get their mind right.....and come to terms on what is best for them.

Can't wait for them to denounce anyone not voting for Marine Le Pen as a misogynist.

well posted
very well posted

these people are living in a matclhbox these days
edit on 12/4/2017 by shooterbrody because: smelling

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
there was a lil test done at a university where they flipped the genders of trump and hillary in a mock debate and actually found that people hated the person mimicking hillary even more. what i found most interesting is the people behind the mock debate went into it trying to prove that hillary would have won if she was a man but quickly noticed there test was going the complete opposite direction. heres a clip of it and the link to the article NYU Mock Debate

edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Nice thought

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hey man, you seriously messed up your post. I fixed it for you, you're welcome:

Hillary Clinton is another parasitic career politician who sold out American security to the highest bidder on a regular basis with no morale qualms.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I see what you did there. I said she "would" sell out American security. You redacted the "would" because she DID do that.

Thank you kindly for correcting me on that!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Clinton Gives Blame to Gender Bias for Election Failure

I thought it was cause the Russians hacked our election.

Now gender bias ?

Effing amazing considering the popular vote went to Clinton. and the # still cries foul.

Can't wait to hear their excuse tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hillary is such a moron. The only reason she got as many votes as she did was BECAUSE she was a woman.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's likability.

Look at our last few presidents. Mostly likable. Not based on Policy but just on Charisma. People liked Obama, They liked Bush Jr, they Liked Bill Clinton, They liked Reagon, they liked Carter. Bush Sr and Trump are the anomalies, But Bush Sr, got in on the Tailcoat of Reagon and Trump was more likable than Hillary.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
It's likability.

Look at our last few presidents. Mostly likable. Not based on Policy but just on Charisma. People liked Obama, They liked Bush Jr, they Liked Bill Clinton, They liked Reagon, they liked Carter. Bush Sr and Trump are the anomalies, But Bush Sr, got in on the Tailcoat of Reagon and Trump was more likable than Hillary.

i think u could include obama in that list. he was a nobody with very lil experience.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

It's likability.

i think u could include obama in that list. he was a nobody with very lil experience.

I'm just talking about likability and Charisma. People liked him. Nobody liked Hillary. That's the point.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

It's likability.

I'm just talking about likability and Charisma. People liked him. Nobody liked Hillary. That's the point.

ah gotcha and agree. except for the fact that there is a large portion of people who do like what trump has to say. it was evident in his rallies leading up to him winning the election
edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
delete
edit on 14-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join