It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hangar 18

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
my dad knows someone who saw the Roswell space ship being hauled into wright Patterson air force base when they first brought it in. he was asked to guard the ship but he had to stay outside of the hangar they hauled it into. he was able to get a look at it as people were going in and out of the hangar. i guess it did not stay in that location very long and was moved and he never heard about it or saw it again. my dad was just telling me about this yesterday.

my friends uncle also worked there at wright Patterson and supposedly had top clearance to any place on the base, we asked what was in hangar 18 and all he would say is you do not want to know about what is down there. not sure if he was messing with us or if he really knew what was down there but he would not really give us any information about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dannylightning
not sure if he was messing with us or if he really knew what was down there but he would not really give us any information about it.

Would love it if you could expand, maybe dates that could be verified at least

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

Wasn't the " Roswell UFO " smashed into small debris ?

How then could there have been a " Ship " ?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

There are rumours of there being more than 1 crash.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

There are rumours of there being more than 1 crash.

Well if more than one UFO crashed i don't think much to alien technology.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
well the craft was crashed but from what i understand there were lots of piece but also some large sections of the craft as well

my dad knew this man a long time ago and its no longer possible to talk to this man. the man says he saw the crashed ship being brought into the hangar when it first arrived. he said the wreckage came into the hangar on on a big flat bed truck and it was covered up. he was not able to get any information about what is being brought in to the hangar, they would not tell him anything about it but he had to stand out side of the hangar to guard it. he said he was able to see the wreckage of the ship as people were going in and out of the hangar.

that is how my dad tells this mans story and i do not have any more information or details about it. i wish i could talk to this guy my self but it was someone my dad knew a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Do you have anything else to put into this post? Any research you have done to see if you could find out any other information or any other information to back up the claims? I was expecting something interesting when I came in, not just 'yea so my dad knows a guy, but that's all the info I have'

JM

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

i just talked to my dad again to see if he could tell me any more, when the man was guarding it he was told to shoot and kill anyone who came near the hangar.

its pretty well know that the Roswell ship was said to have been taken to wright Patterson air force base, i think it was called wright field at the time and later the name change to wright Patterson. my dad knows someone who was able to get a look at it, to me that is pretty interesting.

if a alien ship was taken there and he was a guard there, there is a pretty good chance he did see it. the military originally said it was a crashed disk shaped craft and that it was taken to the wright field air force base, next thing you know they change the story to a weather balloon and they tried to cover it up so the only truth you are going to get on the subject is from people who actually saw the thing and are willing to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hanger 18 is infamous. Many of us in the area have family in intell that work, or worked there.(Wright pat)..my own connection takes his oath seriously but always gets a little ruffled when mention of a certain top secret hanger enters a conversation.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Lore has it that the known crash site - the one on the farm - is a secondary crash site and that the primary site is some distance away.

You can liken it to a plane somehow losing its tail mid flight and crashing. The farm site would be where the tail landet and, and the primary crash site would be where the fuselage and wings landet.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You have to understand that your story is like hundreds told just about Roswell Wright/Patt alone.

I Hope your story is genuine but your story is much like if I told you I have an inheritance worth millions but I need you to send me $5,000 to access it. Just sent me your SS# and a money order to this address and I will split the millions with you.

You want to believe me but past history and zero proof tell you other wise.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In my day , throughout the Air Force , these rumors were all over the place.According to some the alien remains were what was taken to Wright Field . They were put in "cold storage " there as this base had special containment where experimental aircraft fuel was stored
Take it with a grain of salt and a question mark

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

unless the man lied to my dad im sure its genuine. there are documents i have seen on the web or on TV shows saying the Roswell crash was taken there and than there are the documents where they say it was a balloon which i am sure is bull crap, lots of people saw this thing.

i think it really found some sort of crash and took it there so it not hare to believe when people say they saw it. i doubt the government will ever come out and say it happened even if it is true.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Some folks that want none of the UFO business to spoil their thinking will always give you a hard time about the lack of official evidence. Do they ever want to realize that the government would have every reason to forever hide any and all hard evidence about UFOs? No. Easier to deny the whole business. Their world view remains safer, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All I do know is for people being from an advanced civilization, they sure do suck at flying their own starships... Unless they were using some sort of FTL drives and happen to jump into the Earths atmosphere and crash from that.

Making jump calculations in a 3 dimensional space and calculating the trajectory of other planetary bodies in the path of your ship sounds complicated anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

with all the other planets out there and who knows how many there actually are. its hard to think we are the only one with life.all i can say is there must be more life in the universe than just us.

i dont know why the government would hide it from us but i really think they know about them and possibly even have contact with some of them. unless one day they come out and tell the public all about it most people will never know if they are real or not.

i know i have seen a flying craft of some sort that did not seem like it could have been from this earth, maybe it was but i doubt it and i know a few other people who have seen some tings too. i know there are people out there that make stuff up, but i feel allot of the people who say they have seen something really have seen something and they truly though it was alien.

than there are others that you could probably show proof too and they would still not bereave.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There are story's about two or even three alternate sites that may have been from the same crash, these could have been two or more craft or one craft that fragmented.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
its my useless opinion that roswell was a usa aircraft project based on captured german scientists. It was covered up to throw people off the trail and fact that after the war the usa hired and gave amnesty to a bunch of nazis so we could secure the german technological advantage they had during the war for our own needs.

Imagine how hard it would be for the public to accept that we had forgiven certain nazis. Hired and sheltered them and gave them a bunch of taxpayer money to continue their aerospace work in the usa heartland.
edit on 10-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The name of the game, dannylightning, is total control of the situation from the top down. The government has had the resources to prove the existence of UFOs since Roswell if not before. For them to reveal intelligent beings visiting us is too much for any world government to accept. That would be handing the reins to the smarter, more capable ETs and it won't happen until something drastic happens.

'Best take the particular slanted view that the ETs have been running their own mandated programs for us to follow. A clear eye can see governmental activities that seem bizarre, outside the norm for both what the citizenry and the government would want to bring upon themselves. If you can conceive of a galactic brotherhood such as Star Trek's federation, you can find answers to these apparent mysteries. We are not alone...and we won't be left alone.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Megadeth caught some good footage of Hanger 18

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join