It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange anon post.And Ed at vault sevens countdown clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I came across ED at the outer dark describing a tentative link between Scandinavia's Anon post . With respect to the song "Pale Moon rising" and the countdown date of the 16 of April boding for something related to Chaos , because of the strange coincidences from this post regarding the name of God being a formula. Then Defango being pretty sure it was a Mossad Psy op, because as they checked the progress of his calculations, he found servers without encryption going back to Israel. We have the countdown clock pointing to Easter Sunday as doomsday. I'll post the Anon first then ED"s analysis.
twitter.com...
edit on 10-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Say what? a reply to: anonentity

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You had me at hello.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Dunno probably more WikiLeaks are coming out , something very strange about this site.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Dunno probably more WikiLeaks are coming out , something very strange about this site.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If the sevens exposed is a mossad site , the whole load of the dumps seem very clever perhaps they know something with regards to what is going on in the ME. Listen to ED's explanation someone here might be able to make sense of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Those able to make sense of this left ATS long ago and are following mathematical numbers.
ATS like to solve riddles made by schizophrenic young boys on weed.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Norge

Those able to make sense of this left ATS long ago and are following mathematical numbers.
ATS like to solve riddles made by schizophrenic young boys on weed.

BS! I am calling you out. Come and play with us then anyone who thinks they KNOW anything. The truth is you don't. These sort of people are too scared to come out in the open on forums like this because they will be busted for the frauds they are, just like you big boy.

I am calling you out. You know nothing more than anyone else. Even CIA operatives only know as much as they need to know. There are no shadow anythings. Just plain hum drum governments and secret services.

I challenge ANYONE to come here and show us their "stuff". They will not come because they will be shredded in the shredder metaphorically.

You, mate, have just offended EVERY ATS member. You who are full of gobbledygook.

Come on then, big boy; where is your info? It is nowhere because you know NOTHING. You are just playing a childish game because you know we are too good at getting to the facts and calling BS on hoaxes.

Bring your wares , you peddlers in stuff that come out of bulls' bottoms. We will put it on our gardens to make the flowers grow.

BS! BS!BS!

Anonymous BS, Wikileaks BS, all BS. Never got one bit of worth while info from any of these "played" fools.

edit on 10-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

What a lot of hoax bollocks.

I bet you nada happens on Sunday other than I eat too much chocolate.

Why don't you go back to Mine Craft and War Craft where your illusions and delusion are useful?

People, use your LOAVES, you know, that thing that your eyes pop out of!

Even CIA, MI5, MOSSAD employees only know "their" bit. They can't ever leak anything of real value because they only know a small fraction. Those lessons of betrayal were learned long ago.

Even Trump didn't know it all. Now he does and that's why we see leaders change when they get into office. They are briefed and have the full picture and Intel.

There are kids and deluded basement dwellers who go off on these wild tangents and totally delude themselves until their ideas and behavior begin to look insane from too much messing with fiction as though it were fact. That will mess you up in the end. Then there are low level employees of the military who commit acts of treason and betrayal of confidence. These kind of deluded fools are a nuisance because they mess up the military just a tiny bit on a low level. It is mainly to do with exposure of the public to images and details of combat that are hard to stomach. That can sway public opinion. That is all Snowden and Chelsea achieved. Then there are the REAL enemies. They are enemy operatives who are here to destabilize us by ANY MEANS necessary. Yes, they are clever and skilled at doing this as they have been trained. They will keep "hacking" at us, destroying our confidence in our governments and even our way of life.

We are the FREE WORLD. We have it better than all the rest of them. Support that because that is what will make or break your children's lives. I am trying to be as honest as I can because I don't want people to be confused by these fools. They'll have you chasing your tail like a regular puppy dawg:

Wuff, wuff!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Julian is in his hole at the Embassy! Snowden is stuck in his hole somewhere else in Russia that ain't as sunny as his old free life. I'm glad Chelsea is free because I, and Obama agrees, think she was naive and did not realize what she was doing and did in fact repent. Snowden and Julian have too much ego and they are in BIG TROUBLE for a long time, rightfully so. They both behaved like enemies and criminals of U.S State and Law.

So is anyone else if they break the law and betray their own people by weakening our defenses and that is ALL they are doing; weakening us and making our lives less secure.

It is important that people become aware of of electronic espionage. It is there. It will use every trick in the book to invade us with lies and tell us that all our high ranking people are monsters, blah blah blah, devil worshipers, etc.

I look at China, Iran, Russia and I do not see a free people with proper democratic government, fair law and order and resources that allow for even little people like me to have a nice life with my music studio. Life for most in Russia, China, Iran and the Islamic world is not free. They live under great fear, state oppression and terror at the hands of their state and religious authorities. They are SOCIALLY RETARDED and not yet able to ascend out of the dark age hole of political barbarism.

In the West we pulled it off. We bloody well did it. We made lives that are tolerable and even quite nice, even to the poorest of us.

I am what they call poor, yet I feel total rich and have all I need and would expect from my government. I don't hack them and try and bring them down. I don't abuse them. I say THANK YOU and say "You are doing a great job. Don't let our enemies ruin the good thing we have going, for your sake and mine".

Whatever threats these sill people make they must abide by the law. If they do anything criminal that hurts us they shall be treated as terrorists. If they betray us to our enemies they are traitors. Mostly they try to make us INSECURE and ANXIOUS. They are mainly just threatening on that level, like this silly thread and the fool who made that silly website. Stop upsetting hard working people with busy lives. You are not being a friend to them.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Wonder which video game will be released on that day ?
Sounds interesting

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Take a chill pill there man. Youre all hyped up over what you yourself call nothing.

Oh and take your 'we are the free world' with the worlds largest incarcerated population and stick it where the sun dont shine.

edit on 10-4-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

They are deluded but your tl;Dr rant isn't? I'm sorry. Your tl;Dr repetitive rant isn't? I mean, were you sitting next to the OP when he found what he was looking for? No? Then perhaps you should open your mind and close your mouth.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Antivirus vendor Symantec just released their first analysis of the 'tools' leaked in the Vault 7 release :

Longhorn: Tools used by cyberespionage group linked to Vault 7

Who is Longhorn?
Longhorn has been active since at least 2011. It has used a range of back door Trojans in addition to zero-day vulnerabilities to compromise its targets. Longhorn has infiltrated governments and internationally operating organizations, in addition to targets in the financial, telecoms, energy, aerospace, information technology, education, and natural resources sectors. All of the organizations targeted would be of interest to a nation-state attacker.

Longhorn has infected 40 targets in at least 16 countries across the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and Africa. On one occasion a computer in the United States was compromised but, following infection, an uninstaller was launched within hours, which may indicate this victim was infected unintentionally.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's very interesting, as it sounds like its an intelligence organisation. It also looks like they have got some pretty talented people working there. The thing about the site is its onion address is untraceable. But the question is why if they are into hacking, why put out the puzzles? anyone that intelligent doesn't put out a countdown clock to be laughed at when it goes to zero. Being in know so to speak, you have to ask do they actually know something?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

This interesting regarding that date from Bo Polny who does market cycle predictions, this guy will give you your money back..anyway its full moon or Passover, interesting join up with Israelies?

new topics

top topics

join