It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood And Oil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I couldnt take any additional chinese buffets. They are so good that i eat too much every time and get sick.

Talk about the ultimate catch 22. Yum

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Genie Energy. A former CIA director, a Former US Treasury Chief, The worlds most influential news mogul, Jacob Rothschild, an oil exploration project in an area of the Golan Heights that the UN considers Syrian. There is so much ATS meat and drink in this, you just could not make up a better conspiracy panoply.

But here's the thing, this is real! Genie Energy exists, among its board of directors is an Israeli Army reserve Brigadier General who was decorated for his actions in the battle of Yom Kippur and was among the commando's that stormed Entebbe and rescued the hostages. The advisory board of Genie has so much collective clout that any rational person could be forgiven for thinking that everything that is taking place in Syria is at their behest and is running to their agenda. Maybe this is not what it appears to be, but if it is, it goes a long way to explaining a hell of a lot.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: milano

The iraqis knew it was just about oil when we first invaded. They started burning all their oil fields and the U.S. news was trying to tell them to stop.

They knew from the get-go.

When I first met the Iraqis in battle ... it was in Kuwait ... where they had seized someone else's oil.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Iraqis dont steal. sadaam cuts hands off for that

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Genie is real, and they want oil for their lamp.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

a reply to: milano

The iraqis knew it was just about oil when we first invaded. They started burning all their oil fields and the U.S. news was trying to tell them to stop.

They knew from the get-go.

Your trying to twist facts to support your narrative. You're just flat out wrong the Iraqis set fire to Kuwaiti oil rigs as they retreated after their invasion. The reason they did it was to one hurt Kuwait and two cover their retreat.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Im not American but I must say I would not mind if the US ruled the world.

Where you from?

Just FYI, staff frowns upon soliciting private information from people.

It's fine to ask someone what country they are from. We don't frown on that.

Personal info like street addresses, email addresses, etc, yah, we frown on that.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

alrighty. fine. where do you think that kuwait oil was going to end up when u.s.a. showed up?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Im not American but I must say I would not mind if the US ruled the world.

Where you from?

Just FYI, staff frowns upon soliciting private information from people.

It's fine to ask someone what country they are from. We don't frown on that.

Personal info like street addresses, email addresses, etc, yah, we frown on that.

Thanks, I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

alrighty. fine. where do you think that kuwait oil was going to end up when u.s.a. showed up?

To the kuwait oil company the one who owned the wells and paid to have them extinguished. As i said do research before you open your mouth.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It wasnt gonna be theirs cuz iraq already had em. I aint researching s?^t until i have to. And since you cant name the company by name, im guessing neither of us know as much as we think we do.

No need to research common sense and instincts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join