It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood And Oil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There Will Be Blood...
Because there is oil. Lot's of it.

Events are moving rapidly to a possible new war involving Israel, the United States, Syria and Russia. Were it to take place, I honestly hope not, it would be yet another stupid war over oil. Only this oil war somehow feels far more dangerous than the US war against Iraq or Libya or previous oil wars. It’s about the part of Syria named the Golan Heights.

journal-neo.org...

Genie Energy

Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), and Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary.[2] Genie previously announced a strategic advisory board whose members provide strategic direction and council. Its members include former Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch,[3] R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

...this may be old news, but it was new to me. Ancient biblical text prophesied that Israel was full of riches, I guess it's true. However...there is a right way to go about this and a wrong way. God always gives us a choice. Love gives, lust gets.

Maybe this will fizzle out and not build up to war. Yeah right. Killing civilians - children - with chemical weapons simply to put an explanation mark on an adjusted narrative designed to fill your coffers is pure effing evil.

edit on 4/9/2017 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: milano

The iraqis knew it was just about oil when we first invaded. They started burning all their oil fields and the U.S. news was trying to tell them to stop.

They knew from the get-go.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's past time for a world war at this point. This world can never be at peace until it spills over to the United States. Americans seem to be clueless to what war actually does to the people who live in the countries impacted because we've been so sheltered from that reality. Because of this, there is no physical, mental, and social connection to the effects of war.

This reality is what gives our nation the empowerment to do as it sees fit to other nations. It's a very tragic truth. Incidentally, the first casualty of war is always truth.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I know...my motive for posting this is simply to refresh the reality of the situation that is about to unfold. I don't know if this will lead to a real war, but it should logically. If not I won't complain...but I will understand that it is because the real narrative is hidden.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Im not American but I must say I would not mind if the US ruled the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

Now that's a really scary thought. This coming from an American.

Who has the highest imprisonment ratio per capita?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well said. I don't want war, ever...but the end result would justify the means. Like a rod of correction.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano

Well said. I don't want war, ever...but the end result would justify the means. Like a rod of correction.

I don't want war either.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Oh i imagine the u.s. is bound to step on the wrong toes eventually.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Oh i imagine the u.s. is bound to step on the wrong toes eventually.

Who's toes haven't we stepped on?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The deep state

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So someone explain to me why the world and the middle east were bloody for the preceding 14 centuries ?

You know that time period before oil.

And love it or hate it.

Oil is the world engine.

Economic,financial, and those champagne wishes and caviar schemes on a walmart paycheck.

Something has to pay for it all.

Without it modern civilization would be living in the stone age.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Where you from?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: milano

The iraqis knew it was just about oil when we first invaded. They started burning all their oil fields and the U.S. news was trying to tell them to stop.

They knew from the get-go.

The Iraqis set fire to oil wells in Kuwait, not Iraq. They did it because Kuwait owed Iraq money for oil they stole by drilling under the border into Iraq. Saddam showed them how to produce oil and they repaid him by stealing it from him and not paying the huge debt owed. Thats why Iraq invaded Kuwait.

The uS promised to stand by and do nothing...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is a good and pertinent question. It is an old war, that has nothing to do with oil or money. Oil and money are just vehicles for an agenda. It is a war over a birthright. All the chaos in the ME stems from the birthright battle between Ishmael and Isaac...

p2alm.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Where you from?

Just FYI, staff frowns upon soliciting private information from people.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: neo96

That is a good and pertinent question. It is an old war, that has nothing to do with oil or money. Oil and money are just vehicles for an agenda. It is a war over a birthright. All the chaos in the ME stems from the birthright battle between Ishmael and Isaac...

p2alm.com...

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it”

Sounds like they're cursed.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for correcting my ignorance

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Face palm!

I bloody would mind!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Face palm!

I bloody would mind!

Don't worry, just wait a couple decades and you will be ruled by the Chinese. I'm sure that will be much better, everyone knows the Chinese have much better civil rights than the US.
edit on 9-4-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join