It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sky: The Lightning Scarred Planet, Mars (Full Documentary)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triggernometry
a reply to: MasterAtArms

And yes, to guess where you are going with this, it is also air particles that are locally forcing anything else in atmosphere to move. but that does not mean there is a jet of air under a hot air balloon moving it upwards. Again, that is a result of the motion of air particles around the hot air balloon trying to equalise the local pressure around it, incidentally creating lift for that hot air balloon.

Creating lift? Lift is based on airflow.....a semantics mistake?

So wind is due to a pressure gradient in air that makes dense air move from high pressure areas to low pressure areas, of less dense air............

And when it takes objects along with this flow it is because air particles are pushing the object while moving into that direction........

Not a semantics mistake. Airflow IS a pressure gradient, otherwise there would be no flow.

Would you care to discuss the other points I raised about your FE "absolute down" model? or will you conveniently keep ignoring those like you do all the others? There has now been at least 3 pages of people pretty much just replying to you, offering explanations for the questions you are asking (over and over again). You cannot say people have not been offering explanations. Even if you don't agree with them.

Now its your turn to step up since you seem to have all the answers...

The "good" FE'ers offer explanations for what they are trying to discuss. They engage. The "bad" FE'ers offer no explanations, do not answer questions, nothing. Why is that? Simply a failure to comprehend or imagine? Unwilling to propose answers to questions they cannot work out? Know its totally bunk? Or just plain trolling?
edit on 12-4-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Not a semantics mistake. Airflow IS a pressure gradient, otherwise there would be no flow.

So which is it?

but that does not mean there is a jet of air under a hot air balloon moving it upwards.

Is an air flow pushing it up, or is it not?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Triggernometry

So which is it?

Which is what?

Is an air flow pushing it up, or is it not?

Indirectly. Again the air flow is pressure equalisation to that local area, which forces the balloon up, because the balloon is a fixed lower pressure that the outside air cannot easily equalise.

Are you going to answer my questions yet? or ignore them like always?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You just said that "lift", is pushing the balloon up. You say that lift is airflow.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You just said that "lift", is pushing the balloon up. You say that lift is airflow.

Well, its not magical FE pixie farts is it?

What do YOU think life is? lift is PRESSURE EQUALISATION.

Again, any answers to my questions?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

But you said,

but that does not mean there is a jet of air under a hot air balloon moving it upwards.

I think I clearly demonstrated the problem now. Can't get out of this paradox.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Triggernometry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What paradox?

I also further said this

Again, that is a result of the motion of air particles around the hot air balloon trying to equalise the local pressure around it, incidentally creating lift for that hot air balloon.

Any answers to my questions?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What paradox?

The denser air below the helium balloon is moving up in order to push it up but only things that are less dense, like helium, go up.

Since this is not what happens you would almost think that matter of lower density is being repelled by matter of higher density.

I wonder what that force could be. Is there any force that is actually proven to exist that makes particles repel or attract each other?

Hmmm........

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

All forces are created by magnetic fields?

What nonsense.

Explain how 'bowl-shaped magnetic fields' account for friction, hydrostatic upthrust or nuclear interaction. There's no relationship whatsoever.

Clearly you don't even know what a force is.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

What causes friction for instance?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why can't I push my finger through a table? What is causing the upward, almost buoyant like force that keeps my finger from sinking into the table?

A pressure gradient?

Or the fact that the particles that make up the table repel the particles that make up my finger, because the table has a higher density?

This is not even speculation, this is a proven fact. Can anyone tell me the name of this repelling force.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Any answers to our questions?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Why can't I push my finger through a table? What is causing the upward, almost buoyant like force that keeps my finger from sinking into the table?

A pressure gradient?

Or the fact that the particles that make up the table repel the particles that make up my finger, because the table has a higher density?

This is not even speculation, this is a proven fact. Can anyone tell me the name of this repelling force.

That isn't a pressure gradient. That is the force of your fingers not having enough oomph to break the bonds of the mass of atoms holding the table together.

Gold had a higher density than your fingers. Can you push your finger through gold foil?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ha, I knew you wouldn't even realize that I am in the process of answering them right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Your magical density repelling force is not an answer.

So, with your magical density repelling force, and your already stated absolute down-ness, what is stopping all the really light stuff (nitrogen, dust, sand, rain) from floating upwards and staying there?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

That isn't a pressure gradient.

Exactly.

That is the force of your fingers not having enough oomph to break the bonds of the mass of atoms holding the table together.

The force of not having enough oomph?

The table repels the atoms in your finger because it has a higher density. Can you name the force that is doing the repelling?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That isn't a pressure gradient.

Exactly.

That is the force of your fingers not having enough oomph to break the bonds of the mass of atoms holding the table together.

The force of not having enough oomph?

The table repels the atoms in your finger because it has a higher density. Can you name the force that is doing the repelling?

Can you push your finger through gold foil? Gold had a higher density than your finger

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So, with your magical density repelling force, and your already stated absolute down-ness, what is stopping all the really light stuff (nitrogen, dust, sand, rain) from floating upwards and staying there?

What magical density repelling force. I said that matter of higher density repels matter of lower density. This is not magic, it is a proven fact.

Look it up and then give me the name of this force.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Also, if higher density is repelling lower density, why aren't you floating at the top of the world? pretty sure the earth (round, flat or otherwise) is WAY more dense than you

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Look it up and then give me the name of this force.

You wont even give me/us an answer for this? HAHAHA you are so hilarious

At this point, I would be pretty sure that other FE / EU believers reading this thread would be laughing so hard at your ideas because they are so complete nonsense

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join