It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Emergency UN Security Council Meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: Stormdancer777

There are pictures of Assad with your former Secretary of State Kerry at dinner before the Syrian crisis he was considered a reformer and a moderate,then they discovered the motherload of natural gas and the rest is history.

I see, I remember us sucking up to them and Gaddafi, I remember the pictures.

Shocking what happened in Egypt, at least they were strong enough to reverse the Arab holocaust.

Now what happens, we leave the rest of these countries to slaughter each other?

With a national security advisor with the nickname 'mad dog' I shudder to think what happens next

1) Mattis isn't the National Security Advisor

2) Mattis wasn't a fan of the missile strike because there was too high a chance of Russian casualties in his opinion

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I tried listening to it but it just made my blood boil as soon as the UK representative started speaking, talking about war crimes, pointing fingers and being the epitome of hypocrisy and irony. He does not represent myself or my views on this, he certainly does not represent common sense or logic, it's astonishing and embarrassing that countries which supposedly pride themselves on justice where one is innocent until proven guilty, that they will gladly brandish anyone who doesn't comply to their agenda as guilty until proven innocent. It's about time these pieces of excrement, I'm sorry lying, thieving, dirty snakes, I mean politicians, started practising what they preach to others they deem lesser nations in the echelons of the "united" nations (the notion of united nations is a joke in itself when it's basically UK, France, Germany & US telling everyone else how to act and behave)

The Bolivian representative seemed to be the only one talking sense, reminding us of our history in terms of Iraq, yet he gets accused as being a sympathiser towards a war criminal...

It's just a vicious circle of lies, war, more lies, more war.... When will we ever learn from our history

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OK I got the title wrong its another bloody General Mc Master-
edit on 7-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

OK I got the title wrong its another bloody General Mc Master-

Yea well problem there is that H.R. McMaster also wrote a book called Dereliction of Duty, where he blasted the # out of senior military leadership for not standing up to Johnson and McNamara during Vietnam, and is pretty widely recognized as somebody who has no problem telling people things they don't want to hear, even when they outrank him.

Deny ignorance

edit on 7-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Unfortunately I didn't catch any of that, Ukraine had the floor when I came in to it.

It was stunning to me that they felt the need to have this meeting today just so they could sit around and talk smack to each other. Nobody said anything that they haven't put in the media already, and nothing was accomplished.

It's almost as if Haley just sent an email to everybody and said "hey we're gonna sit down and trash talk for like two hours, be there at noon."

(post by crazyewok removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Watching Nikki talk brings back this bad memory......

The fact McCain is so happy about this is troubling to say the least.

I had hopes Trump would be different.

I had the same thoughts. To quote the President whose idea that was.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My father made me watch the Cuban missile crisis at the UN back when I was a kid.
"All the world's a stage"
I liked being in the game show audience better, they had a sign that lit when we were supposed to cheer.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ya, I dont buy it at all. Just another fabrication for justification of war most likely. Its not impossible, but its unkikely. It doesnt make sense.

And McCain is the biggest liar around.

edit on 7-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Why is Assad gassing his own people this time, has there been an explanation?

No, there hasn't. Not so much as a real investigation either, just "FULL STEAM AHEAD! LET'S MISSILE THE **** OUT OF THEM TO TEACH EM A LESSON" (which will really just provide more opportunities for the terrorist factions to recruit new fighters and escape would-be extermination from Syrian forces).

It doesn't make sense. He gassed his own people 1 day before a Peace Talk? You need to ask, "Who benefits"? Military Industrial Complex & Private Interest Groups influencing the Neocon "leaders"

It benefits Russia. They got to test our new administration and create more fear for the rebel population in Syria to keep the migrants flowing into the west.

Make no mistake, a mass migration of immigrants west is in Russia's best interest and their primary goal in Syria.

Assad wasn't scared to do it because Trump just confirmed he didn't want to oust Assad and start a war, International law is never upheld because no one has the balls to enforce it. Assad had nothing to lose by doing it and intel to gain for Russia.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

There are pictures of Assad with your former Secretary of State Kerry at dinner before the Syrian crisis he was considered a reformer and a moderate,then they discovered the motherload of natural gas and the rest is history.

I see, I remember us sucking up to them and Gaddafi, I remember the pictures.

Shocking what happened in Egypt, at least they were strong enough to reverse the Arab holocaust.

Now what happens, we leave the rest of these countries to slaughter each other?

With a national security advisor with the nickname 'mad dog' I shudder to think what happens next

1) Mattis isn't the National Security Advisor

2) Mattis wasn't a fan of the missile strike because there was too high a chance of Russian casualties in his opinion

Mattis might be the only Trump team guy that actually knows what hes doing. Trump included.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If Trump puts nukes in South Korea, then China will smile and go back home realising the inevitable time is close. It seems that America is on a track with one terrible outcome. Its one that nobody wants, except the top one percent of the population.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Recent UN Security Council sanctions on North Korea look more like a threat to the UN and NATO rather then to North Korea.
That is especially in the event that those sanctions cannot be enforced ...
edit on 5-8-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join