It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Emergency UN Security Council Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Why is Assad gassing his own people this time, has there been an explanation?

The only thing I've heard is "because he can".
Which makes it sound like they're trying to tell everyone that Assad is truly the worst form of evil. Worse than a psychopath.....which doesn't make a lot of sense, because how then could he have support from anyone at all, ever?

I'm lost, lol

Exactly when did Assad become evil, was he always a tyrant?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because the people that got gassed aren't Assad's people.

Short answer: Assad's group is in the minority, the people that got gassed aren't part of that minority.

oh, who are the minority?

The Alawites.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Because the people that got gassed aren't Assad's people.

Short answer: Assad's group is in the minority, the people that got gassed aren't part of that minority.

oh, who are the minority?

The Alawites.

Is this tribal?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

At last a bug out country identifies itself

No need, the U.S. certainly knows where Bolivia is, even if you don't

edit on -180002017-04-07T12:34:59-05:000000005930201759042017Fri, 07 Apr 2017 12:34:59 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Why is Assad gassing his own people this time, has there been an explanation?

The only thing I've heard is "because he can".
Which makes it sound like they're trying to tell everyone that Assad is truly the worst form of evil. Worse than a psychopath.....which doesn't make a lot of sense, because how then could he have support from anyone at all, ever?

I'm lost, lol

Exactly when did Assad become evil, was he always a tyrant?

At one point everybody though Assad would be a reformist and then turned on him during the Arab Spring. He's also been accused of war crimes and I think indicted by the ICC.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's a branch of Islam.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What just happened?

What was the point of any of this?

Nothing got accomplished.

Syria should have just gone with this and left.

link   
So that didn't really seem to accomplish anything other than allow everybody a chance to spew their version of events and talk trash to each other.

Yay for diplomacy!

link   

There are pictures of Assad with your former Secretary of State Kerry at dinner before the Syrian crisis he was considered a reformer and a moderate,then they discovered the motherload of natural gas and the rest is history.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Or this

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Did Russia play a role in the chemical attack?

I am doubting if Russia or Assad had anything to do with this chemical attack. I saw a video where the bomb assumably hit. It was out in a big parking lot probably with very little people around that area. There was a little hole in the concrete, not big at all. It almost looked like there was a bomb there that blew up. I do not know how big of a hole a bomb carying these gasses would make, but this thing stinks of a setup to me.

I keep asking myself why Assad would do this, bringing down everyone against him. It would be political suicide. Unless he wanted to start a war with the west and most certainly be killed, he would never use chemical weapons.

Trump bombing them could mean that in the near future if it is found that Syria is innocent of this, this action could mean that trump should be impeached for his unethical actions of not totally investigating the matter before attacking Syria's airbases. I do not know who is setting this stuff up. It actually could be Russia, if they want to disrupt our credibility, or it could be ISIS or any group, including the UN or a European organization that wants world control that wants Trump gone.

When Hillary said she wouldn't take that crap and would have bombed Syria, it actually got Trump moving. Maybe she is working with the NWO to get trump to discredit himself. She challenged Trump, Trump's Ego makes him do foolish things.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was checking out this information,

According to an article appeared on The Telegraph, the 1995 edition of The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Modern Islamic World allegedly describes them as "extremist" Shi’ia whose "religious system separates them from Sunni Muslims," but also states that they "celebrate Mass, including consecration of bread and wine."[19]

Alawite doctrine incorporates Gnostic, neo-Platonic, Islamic, Christian and other elements and has, therefore, been described as syncretic.[15][76] Divinity Their theology is based on a divine triad,[63][77][78] or trinity, which is the core of Alawite belief.[79]

The triad comprises three emanations of the one God: the supreme aspect or entity called the "Essence"[79] or the "Meaning"[78] (both being translations of maʿnā), together with two lesser emanations known as his "Name" (ism), or "Veil" (ḥijāb), and his "Gate" (bāb).[77][78][79][80]

These emanations have manifested themselves in different human forms over several cycles in history, the last cycle of which was as Ali (the Essence/Meaning), Muhammad (the Name) and Salman the Persian (the Gate).[77][79][80][81][82] Alawite belief is summarised in the formula: “I turn to the Gate; I bow before the Name; I adore the Meaning.”[5][63]

Reincarnation Alawites hold that they were originally stars or divine lights that were cast out of heaven through disobedience and must undergo repeated reincarnation (or metempsychosis[79]) before returning to heaven.[63][80] They can be reincarnated as Christians or others through sin and as animals if they become infidels.[63][83]

Other beliefs Other beliefs and practices include: the consecration of wine in a secret form of Mass only open to males; frequently being given Christian names; burying the dead in sarcophagi above ground; observing Nowruz, Epiphany, Christmas[84] and the feast days of John Chrysostom and Mary Magdalene;[85] the only religious structures they have are the shrines of tombs;[86] the alleged book Kitab al Majmu, which is supposedly a central source of Alawite doctrine; and the belief that women do not have souls

That's wild.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Did Russia play a role in the chemical attack?

I am doubting if Russia or Assad had anything to do with this chemical attack. I saw a video where the bomb assumably hit. It was out in a big parking lot probably with very little people around that area. There was a little hole in the concrete, not big at all. It almost looked like there was a bomb there that blew up. I do not know how big of a hole a bomb carying these gasses would make, but this thing stinks of a setup to me.

I keep asking myself why Assad would do this, bringing down everyone against him. It would be political suicide. Unless he wanted to start a war with the west and most certainly be killed, he would never use chemical weapons.

Trump bombing them could mean that in the near future if it is found that Syria is innocent of this, this action could mean that trump should be impeached for his unethical actions of not totally investigating the matter before attacking Syria's airbases. I do not know who is setting this stuff up. It actually could be Russia, if they want to disrupt our credibility, or it could be ISIS or any group, including the UN or a European organization that wants world control that wants Trump gone.

When Hillary said she wouldn't take that crap and would have bombed Syria, it actually got Trump moving. Maybe she is working with the NWO to get trump to discredit himself. She challenged Trump, Trump's Ego makes him do foolish things.

Much to think about,

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can't figure Trump doing this while he is hosting China, that is weird too.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Basically as stated from others they are a branch of Islam that believes in reincarnation.

Though their brand of reincarnation is different from New Age and other Eastern Philosophies.

However, that's a topic for another thread.
edit on 4/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone else find it weird that yesterday was 100 years to the day from when America entered WWI?

www.americaslibrary.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

There are pictures of Assad with your former Secretary of State Kerry at dinner before the Syrian crisis he was considered a reformer and a moderate,then they discovered the motherload of natural gas and the rest is history.

I see, I remember us sucking up to them and Gaddafi, I remember the pictures.

Shocking what happened in Egypt, at least they were strong enough to reverse the Arab holocaust.

Now what happens, we leave the rest of these countries to slaughter each other?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Basically as stated from others they are a branch of Islam that believes in reincarnation.

Though their brand of reincarnation is different from New Age and other Eastern Philosophies.

However, that's a topic for another thread.

I had no idea there were so many variations, I guess it all came from India, that's my theory, lol

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I see, I remember us sucking up to them and Gaddafi, I remember the pictures.

Shocking what happened in Egypt, at least they were strong enough to reverse the Arab holocaust.

Now what happens, we leave the rest of these countries to slaughter each other?

With a national security advisor with the nickname 'mad dog' I shudder to think what happens next

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

With a national security advisor with the nickname 'mad dog' ...

No, no. Mad Dog's the military guy.

I can't figure out who the security guy is gonna be.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join