It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia blames Syrian rebels for gas attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Russia blames Syrian rebels for gas attack.

Russia blamed Syrian rebels Wednesday for the chemical weapons attack that killed 72 people — including 20 children — as activists and rescue workers found more terrified survivors, and the targeted town came under renewed airstrikes.

The Syrian government has denied any involvement in the attacks, or using chemical weapons.

Russia suggested it would publicly stand by Syria despite the outrage over the attack, which President Trump and Western countries blamed on the government of President Bashar al-Assad, Reuters reported.

The push to attack Syria and depose Assad has reached a fever pitch.

The Deep State and their mouthpiece, the mainstream media, will not stop until Syria is completely destroyed or Assad is forced to leave.

Russia is saying that a Syrian bomb hit a rebel chemical weapons facility.

Others are saying that it was a standard false flag, yet another excuse for US intervention.

We've dropped 50,000 bombs on the Syrians, killed around 425,000, created millions of refugees but apparently, thats not enough.

It would seem that the world community, led by our government, wont stop until ISUS and the rebels have won.

If you recall the first chemical attack in 2013, both the UN and Seymour Hersh debunked the claim that the Syrian government was responsible.

UN Syrian chemical weapons report exposes Washington’s lies.

Whose sarin?

edit on 6-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well they would say that wouldn't they?

You don't have to live like a refugee.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yeah well they are.

The Syrians certainly didn't tell the terrorists to put their Saudi-sourced chemical weapons within a weapons depot in an urban area.

Indeed you wouldn't do that anyway, unless you were hoping the anti-terrorist forces would bomb it and you could use the pictures of dead kids, whose death you are responsible for, in your Pro-Wahhabi propaganda.
edit on -050005pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This correlates with the mysterious tweet that showed up 24 hours before the bombing and the picture i saw yesterday. I do hope the US is not falling for this obvious trap.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

MIT study of Ghouta chemical attack challenges US intelligence.

A new MIT report is challenging the US claim that Assad forces used chemical weapons in an attack last August, highlighting that the range of the improvised rocket was way too short to have been launched from govt controlled areas.

In the report titled “Possible Implications of Faulty US Technical Intelligence,” Richard Lloyd, a former UN weapons inspector, and Theodore Postol, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), examined the delivery rocket’s design and calculated possible trajectories based on the payload of the cargo.

The authors concluded that sarin gas “could not possibly have been fired at East Ghouta from the ‘heart’, or from the Eastern edge, of the Syrian government controlled area shown in the intelligence map published by the White House on August 30, 2013.”

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Ohanka

MIT study of Ghouta chemical attack challenges US intelligence.

A new MIT report is challenging the US claim that Assad forces used chemical weapons in an attack last August, highlighting that the range of the improvised rocket was way too short to have been launched from govt controlled areas.

In the report titled “Possible Implications of Faulty US Technical Intelligence,” Richard Lloyd, a former UN weapons inspector, and Theodore Postol, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), examined the delivery rocket’s design and calculated possible trajectories based on the payload of the cargo.

The authors concluded that sarin gas “could not possibly have been fired at East Ghouta from the ‘heart’, or from the Eastern edge, of the Syrian government controlled area shown in the intelligence map published by the White House on August 30, 2013.”

Ah yes. The first false flag.

I find it pretty ridiculous that people have already forgotten about that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Iraq's Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons he gave to Syria just before Desert Storm. I believe that the U.S. was certain that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction because we helped him get them in the first place. We also knew that he gave all his WMDs to Syria just before we came in and forced him into a spider hole. This particular CT has been debunked lately when people have been making that connection with the current use of chemical weapons in Syria, but I remember hearing about that on MSM around the same time the excuse for going to war was because of his WMDs.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I bet sen mccain's fingerprints are all over this one. He didn't look too happy at all that we declared a regime change to force Assad out was no longer in our interests.

False flags after false flags, the gift that keeps on giving. But on the positive side, it appears that a lot of people are wising up to this BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
let your nuke flag fly!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I bet sen mccain's fingerprints are all over this one. He didn't look too happy at all that we declared a regime change to force Assad out was no longer in our interests.

False flags after false flags, the gift that keeps on giving. But on the positive side, it appears that a lot of people are wising up to this BS.

The establishment gatekeepers are there as usual but a lot of people were quick to call this a false flag.

Dont think this would have been the case 20 or even 10 years ago so people are waking up.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My Money is on Israel. Assad gains nothing attacking civillians in front of the worlds watching eye. He would be villified and attacked by western right wing pro oil and gas and ££££$$$$ media. He would be called all sorts like...Monster and Chemical Assad and...oh hold on a minute.

ASSAD DID NOT DO THIS!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
My Money is on Israel. Assad gains nothing attacking civillians in front of the worlds watching eye. He would be villified and attacked by western right wing pro oil and gas and ££££$$$$ media. He would be called all sorts like...Monster and Chemical Assad and...oh hold on a minute.

ASSAD DID NOT DO THIS!!!!!

Someone else agrees with you
www.ronpaullibertyreport.com...

Ron Paul claimed on Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Liberty Report” that all signs point toward Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria being a false flag operation.

“It makes no sense, even if you were totally separate from this and take no sides of this and you were just an analyst, it doesn’t make sense for Assad under these conditions to all of the sudden use poison gasses,” Paul continued. “I think it’s zero chance that he would have done this deliberately.”

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Don't forget about this timeless classic.

Bomb goes off, people run in and lay down pretending like they are casualties. I can't imagine why people don't believe them anymore.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2017 by ClovenSky because: I just want to figure out

edit on 7-4-2017 by ClovenSky because: get a #$(**(#*( youtube video to link

edit on 7-4-2017 by ClovenSky because: WhooHooo, success

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice propaganda video.

new topics

top topics

join