It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You A False Flag Conspiracy Nut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe the United States military does or has ever participated in a false flag attack? Against our own people?

"False Flags Are Just a Conspiracy Theor … Admitted Fact"

www.washingtonsblog.com...

"42 FALSE-FLAG ATTACKS OFFICIALY ADMITTED TO"

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

"The document, which is official US Special Forces policy, directly advocates training paramilitaries, pervasive surveillance, censorship, press control, restrictions on labor unions & political parties, suspending habeas corpus, warrantless searches, detainment without charge, bribery, employing terrorists, false flag operations, concealing human rights abuses from journalists, and extensive use of "psychological operations" (propaganda) to make these and other "population & resource control" measures palatable."

w_i_kileaks_.o_rg
https://__._/wiki/US_Special_Forces_Foreign_Internal_Defense_Tactics_Techniques_and_Procedures_for_Special_Forces,_FM_31.20-3,_2003

edit on 4-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: __._ link not showing up correctly

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Does this count as a false flag testimony:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The Gulf of Tonkin was proven to be a false flag attack to get us into the Vietnam War.

I think there are some truth to false flags attacks against a country's own people. For the main purpose of gaining overwhelming support from it's citizens to justify declaring war on another country. The reason for creating such false flags would be to access and control of minerals and energy related to fossil fuels, influence and control of a region to gain access to a particular territory, and to help defend other countries from overwhelming invading forces.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Gulf of Tonkin incident actually happened, it just happened a couple days earlier. Apparently the US military decided to use it as the excuse to go to war, and so they recreated the event to do that.

The Vietnam War was not meant to be won, it was meant to make the rich richer, which is why they killed JFK.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I very much believe our country has on several occasions and there is plenty of proof to back up that belief.

I'm still interested in learning more, but at this point I mainly just wonder why most people don't seem to know or care. That's the scariest part.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am not one who thinks EVERY incident is a false flag. Do I think they occur? Indubitably.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I believe they happen, but not in the frequency that the Alt. Media states. Now everything is a false flag according to them.
Perhaps TPTB have wanted to make it this way, so that you begin to doubt whenever there may be a real one.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
False-flag attacks have been with us since the earliest days. Remember the Boston Tea Party. They tried to pass that off on the Indians!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
False-flag attacks have been with us since the earliest days. Remember the Boston Tea Party. They tried to pass that off on the Indians!

The Boston Massacre would have been a better example of a false flag since that was started by a rioter snaking behind the line of British soldiers and yelling "FIRE!" during the confusion. Then our founding fathers such as Ben Franklin decided to use that event to rally the colonies into a unified rebellion.

top topics

join