It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another alleged chemical weapon attack in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I got the feeling is going to be some targeting, I hope they go after the key areas where the chemical weapons are kept.

The specifics are not been told, but I am sure that retaliation is going to happen soon.

The UN is all for it, too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually today in a press conference Trump said that US will take action even if the UN would not.

We all know that US is the one that pays the UN bills.

edit on 5-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sounds like almost a repeat, word for word, of the 2013 fiasco.

Turned the Syrian Army wasn't responsible then, either.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: marg6043
Get ready people something is going to happen in the next few days and US is going to be on top of it.

The attack on civilians with chemical weapons will not go unpunished.

Today the UN had an emergency meeting, now the response will not be far off.

The only acceptable course of action is to punish the terrorists for manufacturing these weapons.

The Assad and Russian terrorists I agree

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Sounds like almost a repeat, word for word, of the 2013 fiasco.

Turned the Syrian Army wasn't responsible then, either.

Says RT, Putin and Monster Assad.

This Site is infected with Russians I think ?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

A JOINT STATEMENT BY THE SYRIA CIVIL DEFENCE AND THE HEALTH DIRECTORATE IN IDLIB

On Tuesday, 4 April 2017, in the morning, military aircraft conducted multiple airstrikes on the city of Khan Sheikhoun in southern rural Idlib. They targeted residential areas with multiple weapons, one of which contained a chemical agent; this chemical weapon killed more than 50 people, mostly women and children, and caused symptoms of severe chemical weapons exposure in as many as 300 others. Many of those affected are in critical condition. Syria Civil Defence (SCD) teams from Khan Sheikhoun and Al Habeet and Ambulance teams responded and provided decontamination, first aid and medical evacuation to those affected. Four hours later, while the ambulance teams and SCD in the area were on full alert, air strikes targeted the Khan Sheikhoun SCD centre and Al-Rahma hospital in the city of Khan Sheikhoun (which was treating those affected by the attack), knocking the clinic out of service. Shortly afterward, warplanes targeted the SCD centre in Alhabeet, knocking the centre out of service and damaging its ambulance and fire fighting vehicles. These attacks severely impeded the delivery of aid to the wounded, compounded by the fact that the largest medical facility in the area, the national hospital of Maaret Al Numan, had been knocked out of service by three airstrikes yesterday. This use of chemical weapons constitutes an egregious violation of International Humanitarian Law and a major war crime. In addition, the targeting of local SCD centres and medical facilities directly prior to and directly after this attack indicate a deliberate attempt to prevent emergency services and health care workers from rendering aid to those affected. Syria Civil Defence and the Health Directorate of Idlib demand the international community to fulfil its responsivities and immediately investigate this crime and hold the perpetrators accountable according to the international laws; in addition, we demand respect and protection for medical facilities and humanitarian emergency workers so that they may fulfil their duty of providing aid to the wounded

syriacivildefense.org...

www.facebook.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5 4 2017 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Of course this news came after it was announced Trump was no longer seeking the removal of Al-Assad and was stopping TOW missiles for them.

Then they were pushed back by the Syrian Army after their failed offensive in Hama.

How very convenient for the terrorists that this happened only days later.

They've murdered people in the past before for propaganda purposes with gas, they'd do it again.

I don't see why you'd put chemical weapons in an urban area in the first place, unless you wanted the anti-terrorist forces to hit them so you could use the aftermath to tug at the heartstrings of the already pro-terrorist west.

Best course of action is for the West to transfer all intelligence they have on terrorists in Idlib province to the anti-terrorist forces in Syria, that way they can be swiftly brought to justice and the war can end.
edit on -050005pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Smells like Iraq. There are already troops in Syria, Trump has been shipping them off silently, im not sure of the accurate number but i know its been silent. If syria is invaded there can be a potential for another iraq, Putin is looking for a way out, chems are out of control we dont even know who is really using them. Iraq was invaded when it became unstable and Bush took swift action, this could be Trump's Iraq.

I think its pointless to argue about who was using what. The UN has already acknowledged that Assad had used Chem weapons before so they have that angle. Have the rebels Used them too, most definitely, what matters is what Trump is going to do about it.
edit on 5-4-2017 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's probably another false flag attack.

Trump has come out and condemned it.

So...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The thing that cought my attention is that the victims noticed a sudden smell. If that is the case it sure aint sarin gass that was used. Because sarin gass dont have smell, taste or collor.

And then again we see these white helmets treat these People without protective suites and gloves. One drop of sarin will kill a full grown man instantly.

I smell a rat here.

PS for those who are interested. The US just shiped a Whole bunch of military hardware to Lebanon. These were transported from Germany to Polan, to romania and then onto a boat to Lebanon. The cargo arrived on the 4th.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

I suppose reality sucks.. Many keyboard warriors with big military sounding words can't stand the sight of actual war so they complain to a mod and have stuff their sensibilities find offensive. It is not the sight that usually makes one puke but the smell.

As far as I am concerned every time their are pics of casualties, the pics should be posted for all to see the handiwork of WAR. Maybe then some people might not be so quick to pull the trigger, bomb, or start crap.

But, but, I am a civilian ....who hates war...not interested in seeing .... like most who are not interested in war... if it ever comes to your neighborhood I can assure you war will be interested in you...
edit on 4/5/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The chemical attack was predicted 24 hours before it happened in a tweet by an anti Assad reporter.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

That's because they have been dropping Phosphorous and Chlorine gas for years already..

F Assad and Russia Monsters and Guilty of Dirty cleansing of Assad's own Peoples it will find them both out in the End.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: oddnutz

That's because they have been dropping Phosphorous and Chlorine gas for years already..

F Assad and Russia Monsters and Guilty of Dirty cleansing of Assad's own Peoples it will find them both out in the End.

If there is ethnic cleansing going on, they're doing a very bad job of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join