It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Philly Bans White People From Its Meetings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I wish that were the case. This is nothing more than racism.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm sure it's not JUST white people.
Any black or latino will SURLY be kicked out and not allowed back if they question the narrative.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You are in fact guessing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why would any white person want to go anyway?

It'd be like a black guy turning up at a klan rally.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You know F##king what, in this day and age (2017) people should "get along" with each other no matter what skin colour you are..I mean who cares and stop talking about the past.

The only people bitching on about this is people that feel they need justification in for whatever reason and it's not going to happen in this day and age.

Just had to vent again.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
wait.. Diaspora.. wtf? Are you #ing kidding me! They still think they are slaves after their ancestors died from being real slaves?

being a descendant of a salve doesn't entitle the name slave to them. This is the reason why we can't forget something that happened years ago. Its like they are stuck repeating the past.

Gtfo back to Africa, wait for some people to come in ships to whip you and buy you AGAIN. Then you can have all these f uc king "rights" whining shi ts.

Don't forget to get mad at the local African population and Muslims for taking you prisoner and selling you in the first place.

You'd think they believe there were a bunch of white people in Africa raiding villages and shipping the people off to slavery. Nope...that was their own people. All the white people had to do was pull up in a boat and place their order. I guess history repeats itself as they also don't seem to care that blacks are killing more blacks than whites ever have.

Anywho..GO RACE CARD!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yeah, I am a simple guy.
I have trouble understanding why people insist on being able to hang out with those who despise them.

To my mind blm aren't a worthy group like, say those that fought for equality. Theyre just brown nazis who want to blame their own failings on people that look different.

Again, what's the problem?
If they want to be cut off, let them.
The only issue I have with this story is that some want to gloss over the intrinsic racism of these people in a way that they absolitly would not countenance if they were wlm

edit on 05pTue, 04 Apr 2017 13:53:05 -050020172017-04-04T13:53:05-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: stooped phone

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Shhh, there is no room for a measured and logical conversation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sarcastically guessing.
All Im saying is they not only hate white people, they hate black and brown people who dont agree with them.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This ought to bring interracial support to the terrorist black supremacist organisation. Way to go.

The White people who support them will support this too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal>>>> Many white SJW would only give the BLM movement an even worse name and might incite violence. These guys are paid off to promote unrest and those that aren't are idiots. If left to their own, the BLM crowd are largely just crybabies that want attention and throw a big tantrum to get attention. But these other protestors, the ones that hide behind masks and get destructive and are on George Soros' payroll, they'll try to incite violence against the black protestors to get national attention. Let the BLM police their own ranks if its in their own best interests.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

BLM points to Malcolm X saying he banned whites too.

The group also referred to Malcolm X, saying he too had banned whites from his meetings on race.

They forget that Malcolm was more extreme in his younger years but grew up to realize what an ass he was and became a better person and spokesman. But hey if they want to stick with the younger years and ignore the wisdom of his older self that's up to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: seasonal

BLM points to Malcolm X saying he banned whites too.

The group also referred to Malcolm X, saying he too had banned whites from his meetings on race.

They forget that Malcolm was more extreme in his younger years but grew up to realize what an ass he was and became a better person and spokesman. But hey if they want to stick with the younger years and ignore the wisdom of his older self that's up to them.

They claim they are following in King's footsteps and they are really just like him.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That claim is insulting to King as a person in all respects. BLM has no concept of what a peace march is or how to go about making one, or the work and dedication to the cause of peace that is inherent to a proper peace march. Done correctly, the violent protesters cannot win and detract from the marches.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Who really cares? this restriction does nothing but water down there message. And without reaching out to others it guarantees they will eventually fail.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Let me guess.
You really wanted to attend and now can't?

Why would We want to attend? We already know the main topic will revolve around how evil white people are.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There will be a video of the meeting on you tube soon after but who really cares.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yeah, they should separate Lighter blacks from the midnight darks.

Maybe then they'll remember who exactly sold them.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So Muslims ban women from the front of the bus and BLM ban whites from meetings.

But conservatives are the sexists and racists.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join