It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: skywatcher44

They should have just told them where the gold was buried, or the combo to the safe, whatever.

Your life is not in your wallet. It can be replaced, your sanctity , your loved ones, your life can't .

And women get raped because they wear short skirts and make-up, right? Just WOW! I thought the "blame the victim" mentality died with the horse and buggy era.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In Southern US , a lot of us are armed in case of home invasions. In some cases the criminals assume room temperature too quick to do any damage.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

While I totally agree with your sentiment, let me give you a little advice. If a CRIMINAL tells you he's not going to hurt you if you do what he says, don't believe him. He's a CRIMINAL.

I'm sure it was more like, we're going to torture your wife to death in front of you if you don't. Apparently after having two pots of boiling water poured over her he (finally) gave up the goods. If they wanted to kill them they would have.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

And women get raped because they wear short skirts and make-up, right? Just WOW! I thought the "blame the victim" mentality died with the horse and buggy era.

Lol, thats what the US military does all the time, maybe thats who these two cretins were emulating? At least they didn't kill them and blow ups the house, too.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm out in the sticks, in northern u.s.
We also have a nice system for dealing with unwanted visitors.
Bears and wolves are big meat eaters, and we have lots, but our ravens can clean a corpse and scatter the bones in 24 hours.
We dont even have 911 - phones don't work to well out here. It actually reduces the crime when the bastards know THEY can't call for help.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Lol, thats what the US military does all the time, maybe thats who these two cretins were emulating? At least they didn't kill them and blow ups the house, too.

What the F has the US Military got to do with this ? Or the Russian Military who I presume you see as saints ?
The military on most sides have strict rules, I thought you would know this ?
I cannot believe you seem to be defending these Rats ?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

What the F has the US Military got to do with this ? Or the Russian Military who I presume you see as saints ?
The military on most sides have strict rules, I thought you would know this ?
I cannot believe you seem to be defending these Rats ?

Oh, this thread. The one I stopped replying to because presumptive people put words in other people mouths.

So offended by little, so dismissive of a holocaust.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Several years ago, i had been a resident one of our prisons here, in the US. Thankfully, I used my time there to focus on myself, and my problems and address them so I am now a productive citizen and no longer a low life criminal.

How would they deal with this in Russia, the USA, China or other countries ? They deserve a cruel death IMHO.

Here in the US, guys like this would be given a lesson in cruelty and humility - by the other inmates. They would have to fight to eat and sleep. They would be shown how it feels to be helpless. How it feels to be the object of anothers rage and desperation. They would have every last bit of dignity and self respect stripped from their very souls and passed from inmate to inmate to do with as they please.

Is this the answer though? Our justice system in the US is, and has been BROKEN for a long time. I see the UK is in tandem wirh us. What makes men do these horrible things in the first place? Why would anyone feel they must commit these dehumanizing actions? Rough childhood? Drug addiction? A genuine lack of empathy? Is there any logical excuse?

When these situations are broken down into the smallest denominator, you always seem to be left with one of those, "what came first? The chicken or the egg?" Scenarios.

From the moment we're born, with the exception of those born with certain mental illnesses, we know the difference between right and wrong. You know damn well it is not right to tie a person up and inflct pain on them. So why would you do so? Personal gain? Vengeance? Ive never been a violent person, so i genuinely can not understand.

What I do understand is that sentences like this make the justice system a joke. Criminals dont live in fear of prison anymore because of sentences like the ones metioned in the OP. They can put their natural human empathy away, commit acts like this, and know that IF they do get caught, they will eventually be released back to society. Unfortunately for them, they dont think of how their fellow inmates will receive them. Its left to our inmates to hand out the real punishment. With the justice system being as broken as it is, theres a guy sitting in prison right now for 15 years for some small drug case (small in comparison to these disgusting acts) planning on reflecting his rage for the justice system on these guys. Now we got a normally non violent offender possibly carrying out a violent act in the name of justice.

This is why I hate these scenarios. They always tend to come full circle, and were right back were we started.
The justice system is broken, most of us can agree on that, but in the end do we blame the system or the people? They both work to justify each others means.

The best I can conclude is that some of us are just born bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Have you tried the cocoa-frosted flakes?

Worth rotting every tooth you got in your head out as a cereal killer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join