It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Now some criminals have a decency code that they will not cross they steal but do not commit cruelty on their victims. This story made my blood boil and the fact that one other low life managed to escape makes me so so cross. These scumbags getting a minimum of 7 years here in the UK and they have kept mum about the third Monster. How would they deal with this in Russia, the USA, China or other countries ? They deserve a cruel death IMHO.

Two "barbaric" men have each been given life sentences for beating a couple and dousing them with boiling water during a burglary at their home.
John and Janis Buswell were tied up with cable ties and tortured during a two-hour ordeal in Halstead, Kent.

Chelmsford Crown Court heard they were also threatened with a knife and a hot iron last April.
Daniel Wallace, 33, and Kacey Adams, 34, were told they would serve a minimum of seven-and-a-half-years each.

'Permanently disfigured'
In a victim impact statement, Mrs Buswell said: "What these criminals did to me was barbaric."

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on Tue Apr 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS

edit on Tue Apr 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Probably wouldn't have been much different in the US, russia and china though may be a little harsher.

We need less emotion in the criminal justice system, we need logic. In order to safeguard the direction of the human race.

I support the death penalty, the humane execution of people who are a lost cause. It's only logical, why impart further damage and costs upon society.

Ironically, most people would refute the above claim but then rely on "prison justice" to fuel their emotional need for "justice". Frankly I think that is unnecessary and just petty.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

They should have just told them where the gold was buried, or the combo to the safe, whatever.

Your life is not in your wallet. It can be replaced, your sanctity , your loved ones, your life can't .

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They dindunuffin. I knew what the mugshots would look like before I clicked the link.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here in the US, it depends on the state. I would say the southern states are more likely to give harder, longer sentences to criminals who have tortured and permanently maimed their victims. My ex husband was murdered in cold blood, while sleeping, by a girlfriend he broke up with. Because it was California, and she was a woman, they gave her a maximum of 13 years, and she was out in 9.

I have lived in Texas and have seen the same thing where the woman would get life, or at least 50 years.

Georgia (where I am now) is also a little rough on things like this.

I also believe in the death penalty. For a case like this, destroying lives and creating a lifetime of reconstructive surgery should at least warrant a minimum of 50 years, no parole.

But get caught with drugs and see how long you get sent up. Our values have become skewed and pathetic.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hi Dude. They probably did tell them where the valuables were and the safe code if they could talk or communicate after the shock. These scumbags were having sick fun and i hope it is returned in some way ?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

Hi Dude. They probably did tell them where the valuables were and the safe code if they could talk or communicate after the shock. These scumbags were having sick fun and i hope it is returned in some way ?

I was just guessing they were being tortured for the goods. I was right, from the link you brought:

Mr Buswell, 66, had been watching TV and his wife, 64, was knitting clothes for her expected great-grandchild when the intruders smashed their way into their bungalow in London Road at about 21:00 BST, demanding the codes to their safes.

Always amazes me, people will let loved ones be tortured in front of them for their stuff??!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I was just guessing they were being tortured for the goods. I was right, from the link you brought:

Mr Buswell, 66, had been watching TV and his wife, 64, was knitting clothes for her expected great-grandchild when the intruders smashed their way into their bungalow in London Road at about 21:00 BST, demanding the codes to their safes.

Always amazes me, people will let loved ones be tortured in front of them for their stuff??!

What does this have to do with the topic, the light sentences given to the criminals?

Are you trying to alter the topic?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

These two are eligible for the toothpick beheading technique. It takes some time but to do anything worthwhile take time.

According to Milo Yiannopoulos - in the U.S. - African American men (approx 10% of the total U.S. population) released several facts such as - over 50% of all U.S. crimes are committed by African American males...

He had a long list of stats and this was one of them.

I saw his presentation on Youtube if anyone wants to check it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Life imprisonment doesn't compare to the mental torment, depression and pain these two victims have to face for the rest of their lives. When crimes are committed that are just so barbaric, brutal and just plain evil, the guilty should face the same exact torment they gave their victims! I really have no sympathy for criminals who would do such evil, nor would I consider tormenting them cruel and unusual punishment.

Maybe if we lived by the law of retaliation "an eye for an eye" and used the death penalty in cases where there is absolutely no doubt the individual did the crime, criminals would think twice before murdering and tormenting innocent people.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

What does this have to do with the topic, the light sentences given to the criminals?

Are you a mod? Flies are always drawn to s***.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Don't know about the US in general but is would be very harsh in Texas.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Life imprisonment doesn't compare to the mental torment, depression and pain these two victims have to face for the rest of their lives. When crimes are committed that are just so barbaric, brutal and just plain evil, the guilty should face the same exact torment they gave their victims! I really have no sympathy for criminals who would do such evil, nor would I consider tormenting them cruel and unusual punishment.

Maybe if we lived by the law of retaliation "an eye for an eye" and used the death penalty in cases where there is absolutely no doubt the individual did the crime, criminals would think twice before murdering and tormenting innocent people.

Sadly, that probably wouldn't be the case at all.

What it would do is eliminate the second round of crimes after their "rehabilitation" and release back into the population.

It would spare future victims and costs to society.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Are you calling me a fly?

Kind of an odd insult.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Are you calling me a fly?

Kind of an odd insult.

Not you, the criminals.

Further on the story

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The sad reality is that in the UK if you was to injure the people entering your property and some liberal f#cktard decided that your actions where not proportionate to the threat then you are the one in trouble, (Yes that is the letter of the law).. The only way out is if you state you had a honestly held belief that your life was in danger but then some sh1t head defence lawyer will just find loop holes and wording to get compo for their client, the British justice system is filled with such cases..

Personally I think having a big f#cking gun in the house and shooting these f#ckers in the face is proportionate but sadly our regressive left elites hate the notion of the average person having a way to defend themselves...

I am also seeing in the UK what a few generations of this liberal rhetoric has caused and believe me it is not well round and respectful people, it is a person that believes the world owes them a living where they can do no wrong and have no consequence regarding their actions..

RA

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"Always amazes me, people will let loved ones be tortured in front of them for their stuff??!"

While I totally agree with your sentiment, let me give you a little advice. If a CRIMINAL tells you he's not going to hurt you if you do what he says, don't believe him. He's a CRIMINAL.

You're pretty naïve if you think just because you give them what they say they want, that they will let you be. Some people are just evil and will hurt you badly or kill you just for the fun of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

These pieces of sh1it should never see the light of day ever again. If someone can inflict that amount of cruelty once, then there is no hope for them left at all. We all have a moral compass and to do what they have done means that their compass is broken.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let me tell yall something... a THIEF will wait till no one is home. A thief isnt into physical confrontation. A PSYCHO will enter a home fully occupied and for one reason: theyre there to harm someone.

Let me tell yall something else.. if someone busts into your home.. dont think they just want to rob you. They couldve done that a much easier and less risky way. Theyre there to harm someone somehow. Kill them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thank the high heavens... I thought something happened to Tony The Tiger and my beloved Frosted Flakes.

Silly Barbarians... Gun Laws are for Kids!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join