It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Golantrevize

Yes. This Op is totally rediculous. Sure there are a couple million muslims who might want to spread sharia, but will it happen? Hell no. Religions are on their way out.

Ahemm

Islam is the world's fastest growing religion - and not just in Muslim majority nations: 10% of all Europeans are projected to be members of the Muslim faith by 2050, according to a recent Pew Research Center study. The study estimates that from 2010 to 2050, Muslims will have increased across the world by 73%, followed by Christians who are projected to grow by 35% during the same time period, and Hindus at 34%. That means that Islam -- currently the world's second-largest religion -- will surpass Christianity as the world's biggest religion by the end of the century, the study projects.

edition.cnn.com...

Think again pal.

Christianity is on it's way out, but Islam is definitely not. It always makes me cringe when people try to pretend that there is no threat because they have turned their back on the church of Jesus. Secularism is under threat from a new corner.
So i guess you are a christian. I never was. I was born secular just like you, but i was just never brainwashed and indictrinated into the christian blood cult. Islam and christianity are both on their way out. You may not be able to see it, but kids today see the idiocracy of both sides. When most muslims see how western life is, they assimilate. Their children also assimilate. After several generations, it will all peter out like a ballon losing air. More and more middle easterners are going to western colleges and getting degrees in scientific fields. It's pretty hard to brainwash someone who has a good education.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Woodcarver

These people are completely brainwashed, cant make the difference between a religion and terrorists, between extremists (minority) and moderate (majority).
Exactly. All the while they are putting down competeing ideologies. They promote their version which is the same ideology.

Better do what my imaginary god tells you to do.

I see no difference between christianity and islam.

There is one key difference my friend;

While these threads on here might continuosly pop up, and annoy the crap out of non religious folk, Christian churches are closing down. i.e. Christianity is on the decline.

At the same time, new mosques are being built and entire neighbourhoods are being Islamified in big cities. i.e Islam is on the rise. Just take a trip to Sunny Syria or Intriguing Iraq and see what happens when Islamist puritans take over.

Now provide me with a 2017 example where Christianity is doing the same. Then show me who has the better human rights record.
Lol. Christianity went through the same growth, right before it started petering out. If you remember from your history books Christianity almost took over the world. Now that more people are getting educations in the sciences, you see the trend of Christian churches closing because nobody is interested and 2000-year-old ideologies. When Islamic people spread to Western civilization's, and get the same scientific educations, they will also be enlightened to the fact that Islam is not a reasonable ideology. And then they will go through the same death throws that Christianity is going through right now.

You seem to view this issue as Christianity versus Islam. Most everybody else sees this as reason versus fantasy. Reason will always win over fantasy.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes islam is political, everybody who says otherwise lives in a state of denial.
Parts of German gouvernment seem to be aware of the hidden threat.

There's really no other option than creating a law which clearly states that country law always trumps religion. Admittedly quite pathetic in 2017, but what can you do? Millions of medieval minds seem to need a reminder that secularisation is the basis of freedom. If you don't want that: leave.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It is you who give me the title Christian, for if I am, I'm not a very good one.

Your hatred toward one faith is as obvious as your blindness toward the danger the other poses.

Given the choice, I'd go Christianity over Islam because as a Christian I'd be cast out and left to live apart from the church being gay. Islam on the other hand would throw me to my death off a rooftop under Sharia law.
edit on 3-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It seems like you are just trying to incite hatred.

Exactly how many Muslims did you conduct the study on to get your data? You take what little you know about Islam read a hate filled website and proclaim an awful lot! Maybe read the Quran for yourself, or talk with some Muslims. You might find what you think and what you find out are two very different things.

" Muslims will break man made law EVERYTIME when if conflicts with Islamic Sharia law and this is why Islam will win."
So you asked every single Muslim about this, or at least Muslims from all over Europe? I think not. You really should not make blanket statements roping in every Muslim to your ridiculous theory, unless of course you ask every Muslim their opinion.

Try looking at other religions and see just how hateful some of those are. Don't just pick on the one you are afraid of.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It is you who give me the title Christian, for if I am, I'm not a very good one.

Your hatred toward one faith is as obvious as your blindness toward the danger the other poses.

Given the choice, I'd go Christianity over Islam because as a Christian I'd be cast out and left to live apart from the church being gay. Islam on the other hand would throw me to my death off a rooftop under Sharia law.
I don't hate any religion just like I don't hate ghosts dragons and unicorns. You do realize that many years ago Christians would've killed someone for being gay. Now they don't because they grew up and realized that human law is much more respectable than the laws that they attributed to the gods.

The only reason you choose Christianity is because they don't follow the teachings of their book anymore. Just like Muslims around the world are also not following their books. If you look around you'll find plenty of violently fundamental Christians.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Aren't Christians commanded by Jesus to be charitable? Feed and clothe strangers and all that? I don't know about Sharia law, if they are commanded to love one another.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

if you believe in God and Jesus then you are most definitely a Christian. There's no such thing as a good Christian as it is impossible to meet the standard of a a good Christian.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

make it mandatory for Muslims to fight those Jews and Christians who will not convert or accept inferior status.

Inferior really? An Ancient barbaric religion and their adobe half-mud huts and the west is inferior....

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Religion is all man made, if it was created by God wouldn't he/she be here right now governing over us? to make sure the law is upheld.

I don't believe in impossibilities so yeah God or some creator being could exist, i chose to read and question everything around me and make my own conclusions​, that's all we can do, no book or man made religion should convert you (maybe guide you) on a path, only concert yourself into believing what you want without religion being the main reason for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This is why Islam will always be against the world. Forcing an idea on others whilst simultaneously (and hypocritically) putting down critical analysis of it, will always be doomed to failure and for one simple reason - the desire for freedom (from oppression) outranks the desire to capitulate to mental slavery.

Having read the Koran more than once, I reject the notion that it was divinely gifted to humanity as guidance on how humans should conduct themselves - it holds no apparent truths that cannot be found in other, older, historic & religious texts and manuscripts.

The notion that Islam as a religion can be compared to other religions is ludicrous - it can't be compared because it simply does not act like it was divinely inspired - killing humans because they were raped is not of God, decapitating humans because they reject your opinions is not of God, blowing yourself and other humans to smithereens because some human persuaded you to is not of God. Forcing, by violence and intimidation, a law (and a religion) that is not welcome nor desired is not of God.

I've heard and read the Islamic message - cheers but I'm not interested in participating.

edit on 3-4-2017 by Sublimecraft because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Exactly how many threads are you going to write on the same subject?

Cranky Grandpa indeed.

How many Muslims have you heard condemn jihadist and terrorist attacks against the west? All, the majority, a small majority or very few if any? My point is there are as many (actually more) sympathizers for jihadist and terrorist attacking the west than those that condemn their terrorist activity.

In the UK many times Muslims have spoken publicly to condemn ANY terror attack. Why do you pretend they don't?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Religion has been the biggest producer of genocide across all time lines in all the lands of this planet.

People just want to justify their actions by clinging to something / someone more wealthy and powerful than themselves.

Believing in something that makes you a better human is great, and I'm all for it.
Believing in something so you can attempt to be part of the current ruling class is pathetic.

Religion should be private at this point. Churches, mosques, etc should get no special privileges and shouldn't be allowed to advertise.
I feel the same way about politics at this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is why Islam will always be against the world. Forcing an idea on others whilst simultaneously (and hypercritically) putting down critical analysis of it, will always be doomed to failure and for one simple reason - the desire for freedom (from oppression) outranks the desire to capitulate to mental slavery.

Having read the Koran more than once, I reject the notion that it was divinely gifted to humanity as guidance on how humans should conduct themselves - it holds no apparent truths that cannot be found in other, older, historic & religious texts and manuscripts.

The notion that Islam as a religion can be compared to other religions is ludicrous - it can't be compared because it simply does not act like it was divinely inspired - killing humans because they were raped is not of God, decapitating humans because they reject your opinions is not of God, blowing yourself and other humans to smithereens because some human persuaded you to is not of God. Forcing, by violence and intimidation, a law (and a religion) that is not welcome nor desired is not of God.

I've heard and read the Islamic message - cheers but I'm not interested in participating.
And what do you think of Christianity or some other God? Have you invented some other God to replace the ones that you don't like?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Substitute the word 'Islam' for 'Roman Catholicism', 'Nazism', 'Communism', 'Capitalism'...other, - my opinion remains the same.

Any relationship I wish to have with 'God' is between me and that God, any other human interference insisting I believe this or that is simply noise with no substance, I don't need others telling me how I should think and what I should believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Substitute the word 'Islam' for 'Roman Catholicism', 'Nazism', 'Communism', 'Capitalism'...other, - my opinion remains the same.

Any relationship I wish to have with 'God' is between me and that God, any other human interference insisting I believe this or that is simply noise with no substance, I don't need others telling me how I should think and what I should believe.
So you have invented your own God congratulations. So now basically your word is the word of God. Your own God. Now everything you do is excepted by a god.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

So you have invented your own God congratulations. So now basically your word is the word of God. Your own God. Now everything you do is excepted by a god.

WTF?? I haven't invented jack-sh!t, I rarely think about the God concept these days as religion has become a turn-off. Maybe I should have written the word "if"......IF I want any relationship with 'God', I will pursue that when I am good and ready and not one moment sooner.

There is however one thing I am certain of - I will not be following Islam. If I am forced to, then it will be either me or him, to the end.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Religious zeal is the same as national zeal all over the world. Look close enough and you find the extremist element anywhere you look. Focus exclusively on that to broad stroke a whole culture and history as evil. Something we do here in the west with all of Islam.

Remember folks, it ain't about gods or whose right, its about the friggin resources like oil, and domination of the whole world, all the while blaming the victims for what we are doing to them, in the name of God.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In response to the member who said you invented your own god.

It's not your fault man.

If you sit in 140 degree heat with a dress tied to your head , while smoking scorpions in your hookah- your replies would be all fuc#ed up too....
edit on 432017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Funny, christian law always bends to the civic law providing the civic law doesn't infringe on a christians faith.
Like going to war.
If civil law dictates gay marriage, then that's fine.
I am really saying this to christian dominionists

Interesting how sharia and christian law is so different

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join