It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah I hear you.
I left out some nice guys like mengele, Pol pot, etc....
But, yes definitely tax the churches when the pastor is driving a 200,000$ car...
I love it when mega churches 80 miles away mail me fliers to come join their "humble" 8 billion dollar church....
Mengele and pol pot did not govern the people based on their atheist beliefs.

Yeah but, they based their communism on atheism.
Outlawed religion, blah, blah
No, they didn't. Spreading Atheism was not their goal. Controlling their people was. the governments wanted no higher power than themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Funny, christian law always bends to the civic law providing the civic law doesn't infringe on a christians faith.
Like going to war.
If civil law dictates gay marriage, then that's fine.
I am really saying this to christian dominionists

Interesting how sharia and christian law is so different
I personally don't see any difference between Christian ideologies and Muslim ideologies, would you mind pointing out some differences? I know some of the fine details or different, and that's not really what I'm talking about.

Like what, where the New Testament tells christians to follow civil law, something like that?
Nope, i mean the killing gay people, unruly children, women who do not submit, etc, etc. the new testament never corrects those mistakes that are in the old testament.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Some people are delusional because they rely on biased "news" outlets and have never actually met a Muslim. I'm glad you have traveled to areas where they are in the majority and experienced what they are like first-hand. People fear what they do not know.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sharia Law is not wanted by America and its people and never will be. Thank God

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Islam faith is about installing Sharia law throughout this entire planet and destroying other religions with and without force.

Whatever you are smoking, it must be a batsh*t.
edit on 3-4-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Funny, christian law always bends to the civic law providing the civic law doesn't infringe on a christians faith.
Like going to war.
If civil law dictates gay marriage, then that's fine.
I am really saying this to christian dominionists

Interesting how sharia and christian law is so different
I personally don't see any difference between Christian ideologies and Muslim ideologies, would you mind pointing out some differences? I know some of the fine details or different, and that's not really what I'm talking about.

Like what, where the New Testament tells christians to follow civil law, something like that?
Nope, i mean the killing gay people, unruly children, women who do not submit, etc, etc. the new testament never corrects those mistakes that are in the old testament.

It's not a mistake, it's the Jewish law.
Sin is rebellion to God, sin will be judged.
Just because you have decided what is right and wrong, you think what you believe is The moral authority, that you are a god...?
Doesn't mean you are, God has a law
ISIS think they are right, prove they are not, your opinion is no different to ISIS, you just havnt taken the next step and condemned those who don't agree with you, taken up guns and killed those who disagree with you

Who do you think you are, imposing your morals on others
Anyway, Jesus taught to love homosexuals and children, to die for women. if you havnt noted how love over judgement, mercy over sacrifice was Christs message in the NT then?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

the Old Testamenmt Law of God given to Moses was for all Israel. No Christian today would dare try and live by it because we are not living in the land of Israel with the active Israel Kingdom complete with temple and Levitical Priests.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah I hear you.
I left out some nice guys like mengele, Pol pot, etc....
But, yes definitely tax the churches when the pastor is driving a 200,000$ car...
I love it when mega churches 80 miles away mail me fliers to come join their "humble" 8 billion dollar church....
Mengele and pol pot did not govern the people based on their atheist beliefs.

Yeah but, they based their communism on atheism.
Outlawed religion, blah, blah
No, they didn't. Spreading Atheism was not their goal. Controlling their people was. the governments wanted no higher power than themselves.

You didn't do as I asked did you, studied the relationship between atheism and communism, let's take it a step further and add evolution into it.
Killing the religious, forcing atheism on people, banning any congregations, burning books, what?
That's not evangelizing atheism?
That's, well pretty silly Woody

Karl Marx
Communism begins from the outset with atheism

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

the Old Testamenmt Law of God given to Moses was for all Israel. No Christian today would dare try and live by it because we are not living in the land of Israel with the active Israel Kingdom complete with temple and Levitical Priests.

That and we have a new covenant in Jesus and we are not Jews and we don't live the Jewish law. No Christian needs to live it today, in fact the bible forbids Christians to uphold the laws given to Israel
It has nothing to do with where we live or who is the king. It's because we live with a new covenant in Jesus

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
you have to take a moment and appreciate the irony of christians mocking a theocracy.
edit on 3-4-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I for one cannot abide by their need to enforce their views on others.

If they could keep the idea that everyone has the right to believe as they wish, I'd be a million more times receptive and welcoming of them.

But, polls have shown that over half of the US muslim population are in favor of instilling Islamic Sharia Law here.

In a word, no.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

you have to take a moment and appreciate the irony of christians mocking a theocracy.

Yes. Agreed!
Sickness pervades all religious houses to varying degrees. The bananas, the apples, the figs, and the dates are all starting to spoil from within. Everyday I am amazed at such unholy blasphemies spouted from the mouths of people supposedly representing God? Evil doers have infiltrated Islam. Christianity. Hinduism. Judaism. In fact a great delusion has befallen many many people. Many imposters within all the houses (false prophets) spread hatred and division. They believe they are correct but blaspheme directly before God.
So we folk must be discerning in finding the true Shepherds. A true Muslim is a term given to a person who has surrendered there own will to the will of God. I know there are very few people. (Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus included ) who truly know the art of surrender. No one should even represent God, unless there aim is to exhibit every quality in the list below. Else they are merely imposters destroying the fabric of Gods teaching to us.
So here is a list of virtues that a truly surrendered soul, will exhibit. This will help you see whether a person is a true representative of God. Or in most cases an imposter. There are many imposter Muslims. Many imposter Jews. Many imposter Christians. Many imposter Hindu's. Many many imposters suffering a great delusion.

(1) One who is very kind to everyone.
(2) One who does not make anyone his enemy.
(3) One who is always truthful
(4) One who is equal to everyone. (But most often one who sees one self lower than everyone)
(5) A person without fault.
(6) One who is magnanimous.
(7) One who is mild mannered.
(8) One who keeps clean.
(9) One who has no desire for worldly possessions.
(10) One who works for the benefit of all humanity.
(11) One who is very peaceful.
(12) One who understands surrender and is always surrendered to God.
(13) One who has no material desires.
(14) One who is meek.
(15) One who is steady in temperament.
(17) One who does not eat more than required.
(18) One who is not influenced by the worlds lower binding energies.
(19) One who offers respect to everyone.
(20) One who does not desire any respect for himself.
(21) One who is grave about life and God.
(22) One who is merciful.
(23) One who is friendly.
(24) One who is poetic.
(25) One who is expert.
(26) One who is silent."

These are the qualities we all must aim for.
edit on 3-4-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: xxxspell

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That is exactly it, which is why the Pope has come out largely in support of Islam.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

IMO being 'moderate' is a myth. Ever met a moderate Evangelical? We have the word 'nominal' for a reason- someone born into a Christian denomination, who doesn't practice beyond maybe weddings, Christmas and so on. So perhaps there are plenty of nominal muslims, but there is no such thing as a moderate one.

If a person's religion is a crucial part of their identity, they are not moderate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join