It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Department after she left

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
According to Senator Chuck Grassley, Hillary Clinton and several staff members of hers had a continuing access to classified material after they left government service positions !!

This was apparently for purposes of helping her work on a future memoir.

The group was apparently called research assistants.

We can only imagine what was going on during the Campaign !!

"Slipping through the cracks" was common at the time.

We know from past topics that some of her people were "assigned" to "assist" in determining which emails were work related, and we know how that all worked out.

State Department and Hillary have not commented (yet).

Sources verified on this one.

Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker

Continuing access to classified and top-secret documents for herself and six staffers under the designation "research assistants," according to a powerful senator who notes that Clinton was later deemed "extremely careless" with such information.

The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton's memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

“I have repeatedly asked the State Department whether Secretary Clinton and her associates had their clearances suspended or revoked to which the Obama Administration refused to respond,” Grassley wrote in a March 30 letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

“Recently, the State Department informed the Committee that six additional Secretary Clinton staff at State were designated as her research assistants which allowed them to retain their clearances after leaving the Department,” Grassley added.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Too early/late to compare to Ivanka? Or HRC's maid?

This rollercoaster can stop now....please.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Laws and guidelines are for pee ons, not the Clinton royalty.

There is no laws applying to her and she has zero to worry about with all the crap she and her hubby have pulled. Nothing is going to happen to her, nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The woman had access to every thing, remember she was very good friends with Loretta and she had very good insiders within the Spying agencies.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Laws and guidelines are for pee ons, not the Clinton royalty.

There is no laws applying to her and she has zero to worry about with all the crap she and her hubby have pulled. Nothing is going to happen to her, nothing.

You got that right, they are as slippery as they come.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If she had access to intel for her book her access was for intel up to the point she left or also anything new after that?

I am corrupt too, I still loggin to my university servers to download papers even as I don't have any vinculation with then for a couple of years now
I bet you could do some bucks knowing where USA will deliver freedom and when

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Which means what exactly?

More depositions?

If Hilary hasn't been dragged into court by now she's not going to. This is becoming a circus of epic proportions..... Where's my bread?

I thought it was Bread AND Circuses! The show is entertaining, but # you, feed me.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If Hilary hasn't been dragged into court by now she's not going to. This is becoming a circus of epic proportions..... Where's my bread?

It's cake you'll find if you read the menu.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Then give me my damn cake. I'm hungry.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Is it chocolate?

I like chocolate cake the best.

Are they why the SD said it would take 100yrs to release all the FOIA requests from JW?

Aren't people glad Trump won yet?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You can't have that ... and eat it too.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

More suspects for the leaks investigation.

Why would Hillary need access to classified information for her memoirs? Is she going to put classified information in her memoirs?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The cake is a lie.

Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet that is just mindblowing. Using classified information in her memoirs and nobody bats an eye.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This whole thing smells like a pant suit that has been worn for three months with out being cleaned.

What ever that smells like.....don't even try to imagine that.
edit on R202017-03-31T23:20:44-05:00k203Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh my, what if she was directly accessing the info that Obama "unmasked" for her?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The woman had access to every thing, remember she was very good friends with Loretta and she had very good insiders within the Spying agencies.

Hillary shared Bill with Loretta..Cigars and all.

Also, that Evelyn Farkas stayed in contact with Obama's inner-circle after she left the Administration and Government service, in 2015...right up to January 20, 2017.

She committed several felonies, and the top Obama people did too, by continually sharing classified info with Farkas, when she was no longer a government employee.

I hope Attorney General Sessions doesn't let Democrats intimidate him into recusing himself from investigating the many laws broken by Obama's top people.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
According to Senator Chuck Grassley, Hillary Clinton and several staff members of hers had a continuing access to classified material after they left government service positions !!

This was apparently for purposes of helping her work on a future memoir.

The group was apparently called research assistants.

We can only imagine what was going on during the Campaign !!

"Slipping through the cracks" was common at the time.

We know from past topics that some of her people were "assigned" to "assist" in determining which emails were work related, and we know how that all worked out.

State Department and Hillary have not commented (yet).

Sources verified on this one.

Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker

Continuing access to classified and top-secret documents for herself and six staffers under the designation "research assistants," according to a powerful senator who notes that Clinton was later deemed "extremely careless" with such information.

The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton's memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

“I have repeatedly asked the State Department whether Secretary Clinton and her associates had their clearances suspended or revoked to which the Obama Administration refused to respond,” Grassley wrote in a March 30 letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

“Recently, the State Department informed the Committee that six additional Secretary Clinton staff at State were designated as her research assistants which allowed them to retain their clearances after leaving the Department,” Grassley added.

This has to be related to the Flynn immunity deal. My thought was that the information he has is from prior administrations and this was a play from the very beginning. /tinfoilhat

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Kind of thinking it may even link to the Awan Brothers thing too.

#rabbithole

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This has to be related to the Flynn immunity deal.

I've had the feeling there are several 'ongoing distractions' that are tied at the hip. It 'feels like' TPTB are about to lose some folks who were above the law ... to jail time. I, myself, can't wait for that first domino to topple. After watching Lois Lerner walk away with her pension ... and President Trump walk back his threats to prosecute Hillary ... I'm going to admit I'm pretty disappointed with having my expectations dashed.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Kind of thinking it may even link to the Awan Brothers thing too.

#rabbithole

Please..no more new characters. I'm losing track of everything. The AWAN brothers?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join