It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techno time baby (Electronic music)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Hey I'm now 56 and was djaying up until a couple of years ago.....I just refused to grow old...didn't feel right

much to the dismay of my children! (actually they and their friends think I'm pretty cool and I'm fine with that just folk my age who ignore me lol)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Same here, not the age though, i'm only 44, my kids love to introduce me to their friends, as they say, coolest dad on Earth.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

My friend from Manchester is 68 (her hubby is a lot younger dreadlocked metalhead) and she still goes to gigs and festivals all over Europe! She's bloody amazing!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So still going strong 0300 in the morning, decided to edit my track, the original had some weird glitches when uploading, it sounds much better now.

Lazy now with even more dunkness but better

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

edit on 31/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that link Mianeye, fantastic selections there

edit on 31/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You are welcome, and thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

edit on 31/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: im drunk

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From 95 Aphex Twin

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Not to be too off topic OP nice thread and videos shared but must comment on,

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

And Mera Luna This is 2017 line up oh yes now if I can only get there this time life would be complete

M'era Luna 2017

Mera Luna is one I want to check out sometime, lots of my favoritess show up there.
Interesting how an American band, of US Alternative(Nu Metal) radio play in 90s has a gig there. Would it assume it has to do with the trends in US music(not really into this music or as much now days). Of course, despite the fact that there are similarities. Also being that it was a gateway for people then similarity with other NuMetal into Industrial, etc.

edit on 1-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Every year without fail they have amazing line ups and yes occasionally some American bands but mainly European. The European industrial gothic bands have a huge following in Europe (unlike here in the UK where we are too fickle) and the festival is a huge success year in year out. Thousands of people all of the same mindset and no trouble! A rarety I'd say lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join