It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White US army veteran killed random black man with a sword after deciding to commit racist attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wednesday the 15th (March):
Mob Of Thugs Beat The Hell Out Of Man Who Offered To Pay For Their Food (in New York)

Apparently that's what a 'city of inclusiveness' looks like...

Monday the 20th (March):

A white US army veteran killed a man in New York after travelling there specifically to kill black people, according to police.

James Harris Jackson chose a man at random and killed him with a sword, according to police. The attack was intended as "an assault" on the city's inclusiveness and diversity, authorities said.

The man from Baltimore turned himself in at a Times Square police station, about 25 hours after he had killed Timothy Caughman, who had staggered into a precinct bleeding to death.

edit on 27-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I propose a federal ban on swords to prevent this travesty from happening again.

Oh, and white people. Banning white people would help too.

White men, specifically.

edit on 3/27/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Random nutters arent the same as a mass social movement.

He's screwed and good for that. He should be made an example of just like all the SJW hate crime mongers should.

The story of the decade though is how the SJW mass social movement has been stirring the open season on whites narrative so hard that this stuff is the inevitable outcome, which is why people need to shout them down / pick apart and expose their hyper-bigotry before it gets too out of hand on both sides.

This is basic social psychology stuff folks; where the words, actions and maneuvers of the SJW insanity cult creating a backlash movement is an entirely predictable outcome that must be avoided at all costs.

Got it. Here's the new far-right victim mentality:

When black people kidnap and torture a mentally disabled white Trump supporter, that's the fault of SJWs, #BlackLivesMatter, Obama, Sharpton, Eric Holder, rap music, "black culuture" and whatever else seems appropriate.

The kicker?

When WHITE people travel to a different state to hunt and kill BLACK people, it's the fault of SJW's, #BlackLivesMatter, Obama, Sharpton, etc...

Is that about right? Blacks are emboldened, whites are pushed into retaliation? Does that pretty much sum up this "open season on whites" narrative which is just a diluted twist on the same "white genocide" nonsense that white supremacists have been blathering about for decades?

It's funny that way before CRT-suckled college kids were talking about "microagressions" and before there even was a Tumblr to give a platform to man-hating third wave feminists, the fringe-right was using the same 'ol memes to fuel their identity politics. If you want to talk about pendulum swings, why arbitrarily start with the SJWs?

Why not instead start a little earlier with the Southern Strategy adopted by the GOP to foment racial fear for votes? The War on Drugs that was used to "disrupt communities" and vilify blacks and liberals?

The story of the decade is how the narrative of the "SJW mass social movement" is just one facet of the far-right's successor to the Southern Strategy — a belligerent, self-affirming populist white European ethno-nationalist movement that is rising all over the West.

We got our Trump and his demonizing of Mexicans, fearmongering with Muslims and absurd retweets of fake black crime statistics sourced from white supremacist websites. European countries are ever more lousy with their counterparts: Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders, Frauke Petry, Matteo Salvini, etc.

What do you think Marine Le Pen was referring to here?

"In 2016, the Anglo-Saxon world woke up. In 2017, I am sure that it will be the year of the Continental peoples rising up"

Why is Petry telling people it's time to bring back the word völkisch?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Then they'd have to ban axes, and white lumberjacks.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

When WHITE people travel to a different state to hunt and kill BLACK people, it's the fault of SJW's, #BlackLivesMatter, Obama, Sharpton, etc...

See my post at the top of the page. There's plenty of blacks in B'More, so why drive all the way up to NYC?

And yes, one side starts a race war by doing things like you opened up with, and then when the backlash comes I blame the people who started the race war.

The mob beating in the video I posted, I more specifically blame that kind of event on an entire generation raised up on liberal Critical Race Theory. For the record.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Who said they don't exist? What narrative are you even addressing?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

What a load of rubbish when its reverse you claim mental illness, the shoes on the other foot you say white supremacy.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OK.

So this Army vet goes to New York to kill black people. I guess he couldn't find any black people in Baltimore. He brings a relatively short 18" sword, because an Army vet can't seem to get hold of a gun. The plan is to kill either an elderly, successful black man or a young thug, because that will discourage white women from hooking up with black men. How that is supposed to work, I don't know. Instead, he kills a homeless black man.

Then, upon discovering that police have a picture of him, he decides to turn himself in. Because, obviously, if the NYPD have the picture of him it's only a matter of time before they realize he's not a native New Yorker and trace him back to Baltimore.

Is anyone else smelling three day old sardines?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would if the sword detail wasn't like an enormous, specific, detail.

The part about the pictures though is funny/odd for sure, no doubt. He knew they had pictures? How? Or like, he saw himself on TV?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

You can't go anywhere in NY without being photographed or videotaped.

Of course there are pictures.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

all weird and all, but you know often times people that do this kind of sh@@, often aren't the smartest puipls in the class.
rarely do whack a do's make any sense.
edit on 27-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Here it is:
White US army veteran killed random black man with a sword after deciding to commit racist attack

Now look at all that wording.

And then look at this story:

Investigation continues into mob attack on local serviceman after Mummers Parade
www.phillyvoice.com...

New Jersey soldier home for holidays beaten by men who allegedly didn’t like his Army jacket
www.nydailynews.com...

Cops: 'Derogatory' Army comment led to a soldier's broken jaw on New Year's Day
www.philly.com...

Compare the words. You cant even find anything about racial identity in those stories.

Then there was the one mentioned above about the man mob beaten in the food joint for offering to buy a guy a meal. In the video you can tell they went well out of their way editing chopping blurring the image to hide the white guys skin color.

But for a 'scientific' study for our OP today compare the words from:

New Jersey soldier home for holidays beaten by men who allegedly didn’t like his Army jacket
www.nydailynews.com...

With the same OP story:

Timothy Caughman’s cousin says his white supremacist murderer’s spirit is ‘wicked,’ deserves death for his crime
www.nydailynews.com...
Sean Spicer refuses to acknowledge NYC stab victim Timothy Caughman's murder as hate crime
www.nydailynews.com...
De Blasio: Timothy Caughman’s murder an act of domestic terrorism
www.nydailynews.com...
James Jackson gets terrorism charge for racist slaying of Timothy Caughman in NYC
www.nydailynews.com...
ETC

What are you getting at?

The guy beat up in Philadelphia was attacked by a bunch of white guys plus one black guy.

Perhaps you just assumed otherwise?
edit on 16Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:37:32 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
sounds to me like a hidden resentment towards black men that built up due to an ex-girlfriend dumping him for a black man, just a misguided man who can't let go of the past and move on.
honestly, people need to start being more understanding about such behavior instead of demonizing others, maybe if someone had this man would have talked about his resentment and would have resolved it and not have gone down the path of hatred and kill an innocent man.
it always starts somewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The perpetrator here is obviously not only nuts, but criminally responsible for his actions. Regardless of his crazy reasons, he should be punished. However, to equate this one mentally ill person with some sort of social movement is equally insane. I would submit that racism perpetrated by businesses and the government have a lot more practical affect on the black community than does the KKK or nut jobs like this. I would also submit that many more blacks die by random acts of violence perpetrated by other blacks than they do by racists following some agenda. Racist murderers are bad, no rational person can disagree with that and no legitimate thought process can rationalize a racist murder. But focusing on this one unusual instance will take away the energy that needs to go into fixing much more pressing problems.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
But white supremacists aren't a problem in the USA at the moment.

Nope nope nope. No need to talk about that.

Random nutters arent the same as a mass social movement.

He's screwed and good for that. He should be made an example of just like all the SJW hate crime mongers should.

The story of the decade though is how the SJW mass social movement has been stirring the open season on whites narrative so hard that this stuff is the inevitable outcome, which is why people need to shout them down / pick apart and expose their hyper-bigotry before it gets too out of hand on both sides.

This is basic social psychology stuff folks; where the words, actions and maneuvers of the SJW insanity cult creating a backlash movement is an entirely predictable outcome that must be avoided at all costs.

Completely agree. The idiot who did this deserves everything coming to him.

However, I've said this before and I'll say it again. All the labels the SJW's and now the MEDIA etc are slapping all over half the country which includes mostly any white, non-leftists will begin to desensitize anyone with those labels slapped on them simply for voting for someone they don't like. Even the minorities who voted for Trump are trying to point this out, but the left just keeps refusing to listen.

Words like "racism" and "Hateful nazi white people" are losing their value quickly. Not only are those words losing value because of the constant mis-use of the labels as a dirty way to promote a political ideology, but the SJW globalist movement has the potential to REALLY incite ACTUAL hate and racism this generation has never seen before. They think white "racism" is some rampant massive nationwide problem now, well they are potentially creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. They have NEVER seen the real racism and hatred that could potentially spark over this.

It's amazing how stupid people are to not see it. This is why I always say this is not just about political opinions, it's about a serious amount of brainwashed people who can't just "snap" out of that type of thinking no matter how many times the truth is shown to them. The country has been infiltrated, the future does not look good at the moment.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's funny that way before CRT-suckled college kids were talking about "microagressions" and before there even was a Tumblr to give a platform to man-hating third wave feminists, the fringe-right was using the same 'ol memes to fuel their identity politics. If you want to talk about pendulum swings, why arbitrarily start with the SJWs?

Why not instead start a little earlier with the Southern Strategy adopted by the GOP to foment racial fear for votes? The War on Drugs that was used to "disrupt communities" and vilify blacks and liberals?

Various electioneering planners in a political party appealing to voters bears no equivalency to the fountainheads of party + philosophy raising an entire generation on the idea they cant possibly be racist no matter how racially supremacist they are / how brutal their hate crimes are, while also telling them that all of their problems are the fault of every day common folks of the other 'race'.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

"It is thought that Jackson was planning further attacks but surrendered himself after realising his picture was being handed around by News outlets.

I mean, what does this mean happened? He saw himself on TV? He saw police handing out flyers at cornershops and bodegas? He was walking through CNN and saw a photo of himself?
edit on 27-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Maybe he's after his 15 minutes of fame. People have done horrific things for a fleeting moment of fame. That would explain why New York, rather than Baltimore. It could also explain why he turned himself in. He wants to be a martyr, or so I would surmise from the fact he turned himself in...

Or I could be really wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Man i learn new thing everyday, today i learned than even if a piece of # racist kills some random person.

Black people, sjw, and the left is way more scary.

Keep up the good work, Dylan Roof would be so proud.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Man i learn new thing everyday, today i learned than even if a piece of # racist kills some random person.

Black people, sjw, and the left is way more scary.

Keep up the good work, Dylan Roof would be so proud.

I'm sure he would but that doesn't mean your argument is correct!

Man i learned something today its ok for sjw and the left to use violence like antifas does but when their hate is used agaisnt white people its because all white males are evil and whites hurting people are not caused by retaliation but because we are evil.
Lol insert racially charged black killer to support my claim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join