It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

" ...the one that had to be pulled to prevent the embarrassment of not having enough votes to pass... "

BS it was pulled to protect the jobs of the Republicans that were going to vote against it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Word is Judge Pirro had surveillance transcripts but Fox News lawyers pulled it. This was not the story that was supposed to run.

That makes sense.
Means that info will probably be surfacing on Monday.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Funny watching liberals defend Paul Ryan. Libs defending the CIA, the NSA, etc. The Swamp has realized they all need to stick together, or they will all be taken down. We've known Ryan was a globalist puppet, and many of us never wanted him as Speaker to begin with.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Obamacare sucked. We do not need a sucky Ryancare.
They need to get it right, or as good as it can be.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I'm pretty sure you are mistaken. None of us are defending Ryan by talking about Trump here.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

S&F

I am confused. I thought a federal healthcare bill would be for [color-red]ALL Americans. Evidently I was wrong, since as I read through the posts in this thread I see a definite partisan split. Maybe the right doesn't get sick so they feel no need to have decent healthcare coverage. Orrrr...... There are so many of them on government handouts that it doesn't matter to them.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't Trust Ryan and is obvious knowing that his wife is a Democrat lobbyist, still Ryan have a bigger fish to kill and is his take on the tax reform coming next, he already had been working on that project for years he is not going to turn the back on it.

Beside that I think he needs to step down and stop been an A-hole.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Piss on Ryan... if this leads to his career going down in flames... I will cheerfully piss on the ashes..

Cannot stand him and his empty suit rhetoric... guy is just used car salesman slimy.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Trump fails, blame anybody else.

It seems like Ryan and the congressional Republicans did all the leg work. Trump's team certainly didn't come up with the bill. You can call it a bad replacement but it was a replacement none the less. All I saw Trump do was take ownership and make threats to get support. It backfired.

When will the excuses end?

It is not the job of the White House or the president to create bills. Actually, they can't. That is the job of Congress.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Another "Judge". Who was never a judge. Hey remember when Roseanne Barr called herself a domestic goodness? Yeah....

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Bingo!!!!!!!!! sadly most American have no clue how our political system works.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh PLEASE don't try that. There are people who don't even know that Obamacare and the ACA are the same bill. For someone who didn't write a bill, why does Obama own the ACA but Trump can't own the AHCA? Trump was going to own whatever diarrhea that the Republicans in Congress shat out and voted on no matter what. You can't argue around that as Obamacare is proof you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Devin Nunes?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because Obama stood up there and made a comment along the lines of if they want to call it Obama Care I am good with that...

He owned it, there fore it is his warts and all.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh PLEASE don't try that. There are people who don't even know that Obamacare and the ACA are the same bill. For someone who didn't write a bill, why does Obama own the ACA but Trump can't own the AHCA? Trump was going to own whatever diarrhea that the Republicans in Congress shat out and voted on no matter what. You can't argue around that as Obamacare is proof you are wrong.

Obama did not write the ACA. He just signed it.

It was mostly written by convicted felon Robert Creamer

Served 5 months in prison (and 11 months in house arrest) for tax evasion and bank fraud
While in prison, he wrote a book that later served as a blueprint for Democrat proposals for universal health care.
Calls for the “democratization of wealth” in America, and for “progressive control of governments around the world”
Advocates amnesty for illegal aliens

Stand Up Straight! advanced the notion that the Democratic Party could win a permanent majority in Congress by doing the following:

passing a national health care bill, thereby turning more people into wards of an ever-expanding government, and of the party that works to grow government; and
giving amnesty to all illegal immigrants, thereby creating, virtually overnight, a large new constituency of Democratic voters.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That was several years after Republicans had invented the term and hung it around his neck, He just eventually decided to embrace the term instead of fight it. It doesn't change the fact that Republicans had considered that Obama had owned the bill LONG before he said he did.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Regardless, Trump insulting his own party for his lack of leadership will come back to haunt him bigly, believe me, very very very bigly.

www.rawstory.com...

Trumps arrogance and refusal to take responsibility for anything only causes the world to see him as the clown he is; even the GOP is having second thoughts. Either he mends some fences or he will be a lame duck before even getting started. It's his own fault.

More clown show.....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 26-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I know he didn't write the bill. That was my point. He didn't write the bill but still owns it. The same way that Trump would own the AHCA, a bill he didn't write, if passed.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Want to know when the last time was that a presidents first piece of major legislation failed?

Never...
They're eating each other alive now.
And everyone was so sure that anything trump wanted trump would get because republicans ruled the house and Senate.
This little bit of legislation shows just how not true that is.
I don't know if this will occur. This is just her opinion.
edit on 3262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Honestly, your right! They do need to get it right.

But at this point, its obvious they couldnt get much of anything right. This Congress is a lost cause. As someone, (I forget) pointed out, they honestly aren't even so much as up to the task of drafting legislation.

And what should we learn from this?

Congress is a lost cause, which means;
Voting is pointless.

US politics is silly and pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join