It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Alien Trumpets sound recorded in UK, Worldwide Phenomenon!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Could these sounds be related to events such as a coming magnetic pole flip, or the natural movements of fault lines or plates?

I wondered about them myself and was writing it off as loud construction sounds like heavy equipment possibly echoing in weird ways, but in some areas, 911 call centers were being flooded by people reporting the noises. Investigations on local levels turned up no explanations, and military bases said it wasn't any sort of drill or other project on their end.

(Though, if it was a military project of any sort of secretive nature, they'd hardly be forthcoming, heh)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And there is no end. Even if you nuked every square inch of this planet, life will survive and continue to evolve.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

and what does a trumpet sound like to you........ a guitar?

thats the problem everything evolves except religion....... something has got to give!!

edit on 26-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I can tell you I've heard them myself, even recorded this and made a thread about it, I sure can say to you hearing it is astonishing
when it happened, I was working at one of my customers and immediately started to ask if I was the only one hearing it , ruling out that I wasn't going nuts, because that would be the second time.

So I started to record it , so I could prove , not going nuts..

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Sounds exactly like a trumpet and it is reverberating through the street so likely some guy literally walking around with a trumpet/trombone/horn pretending it's "those sounds".

Listen to the tone and rhythm of the second one blast. If that isn't some guy on a horn then I'll eat my hat, and anyone else's they want to offer up for the milliners breakfast.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I disagree. I feel we should blame everything on Aliens, until proven otherwise.

Really though, I'm getting sick of logic and understanding.
I just want some good old fashioned, jump to conclusions and getting the old pointy finger out directed at Aliens.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Mysterious Alien Trumpets sound recorded in UK, Worldwide Phenomenon!!

Reminds me of the 'Rapture';

ARKANSAS CITY (AP) — A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses. Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced Jesus that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.

"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everett Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene. "I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said.

She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say. "This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force," said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene. Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow up sex dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.

Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said , "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.

When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."
Read more at www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There's a logical explanation for the sounds. The trumpet was heard in Canada and was explained afterwards . Some sort of machinery . I forget what but I'll try to find it

ETA
it was a road grader
news.nationalpost.com...
edi t on 27-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I live in a town about 7 miles from Nottingham, luckily we don't all sound as camp as the guy in the video. It actually sounds more like one or more string instruments to me. Now, he is in a very busy area of the city centre where there is a lot of live entertainment regularly - the odds are much higher that it's either that, or a recording someone is playing close to where he is than anything other worldly.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud. I exposed myself to all that advertising just to hear a typical urban metal-on-metal noise? There are countless things that make that sort of noise in a city: rusty garage doors, freight trains hitting a curve, machine shops, etc, etc, etc. Pure clickbait.

ETA: Maybe it's just an Einsturzende Neubauten concert:

edit on 27-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

My main problem with NASA's explanation is that if this is a natural occurring phenomenon... Are there historical reports of this same phenomenon???

Yes there are, probably going back a few centuries at least and probably undocumented before that, maybe. Makes me laugh how all the trolls and debunkers come out on here and enlighten the masses with their so-called explanations as if they are the gospel truth and that's the end of it.

I don't have a clue what the sounds are or where they emanate from...I have never heard them and they could be a natural phenomenon that has not yet been fully understood or recognised. Then again, they could be completely unnatural. Until science provides us with a proven source or cause, then I guess none of us will actually know.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I like how NASA says "oh it's just earths background noise" nothing to worry about. Ok well why am I hearing it? Why have the normal RF frequencies coming from the earth now shifted into the audible spectrum and occurring in great frequency around the world?
edit on 27-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Me and my mate keep hearing the same type of noises usually at 4am, i live in fareham hampshire and my mate lives near stone hedge and the noises come from the sky not machines lol

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

...'from the sky...'

I have seen & read article that shows us pictures of weird cloud and atmosphere conditions...

it is being stressed that some of the cloud formations are very rare... and other clouds are completely new types of clouds... the weather people are trying to explain these visual phenomenon

I ask... Even as we are witnessing unique clouds in the sky... Are these Unique clouds responsible for the strange sounds being reported from mostly northern hemisphere populations

there might be magnetic vortices that excites the atmosphere...
there may be high & low pressure cells that collide with air having volcanic ash in it... a reaction happens between the ionized clouds and thus a vibration is created (horn blast, toot...results)

the ubiquitious microwave towers all over the landscape, burning microwave tunnels in our ocean-of-air...as we WI_FI one another with voice & text at a rate of hundreds of millions per hour

the 'trumpets' are likely real & not hallucinations,
there is a logical but dubious reason for the sounds, but it sure ain't God/or supreme Deity nor Angels...

I recall before the trumpet sounds that unexplained 'booms' were the culprit

me I hear birds chirping, bells, orchestras, hollow-silence, hisses or many other things in the course of a day... even when there is no sources for any of these sounds anywhere around... then suddenly things sound 'normal', the ambient drone of every day life

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let's not bring aliens in as a possible explanation until after we have eliminated the Archangel Gabriel.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

hmm eliminating the archangel Gabriel sound dangerous.....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What i find interesting is that NASA have decided to tell us it's a perfectly natural sound that comes from the earth,
although i have never heard it, and i don't know anyone else that has heard it, but it has been recorded all over the world,
with scores of witnesses in some cases, if it is a natural event........... why now, why does it sound like trumpets, and how come these noises have been predicted in numerous religions as the start of the apocalypse (revealing).

im unsure what to make of it, TBH, it could be a worldwide fake, but the problem with that theory is that if it was, there would be a debunker showing you exactly how it was faked.....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If the sounds you recorded started in November they could coincide with the millions of people moaning and groaning when their candidate lost and it still reverberating around the globe.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I've heard the sound twice in 6 years, from my downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Apartment.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Oh for crying out loud. I exposed myself to all that advertising just to hear a typical urban metal-on-metal noise? There are countless things that make that sort of noise in a city: rusty garage doors, freight trains hitting a curve, machine shops, etc, etc, etc. Pure clickbait.

Quite true. I was at a construction site recently and a very similar sound was produced when some metal trench boxes were being dragged across a metal plate by a piece of machinery. It took them a while to park the trench boxes where they wanted them, so the sound went on for about 20 minutes (intermittently). It was also quite loud, so I bet it could be heard for a couple of mile radius.

A seized or partially seized train wheel can also make a similar sound if the train is moving slowly enough (a fast-moving seized train wheel just puts out a high-pitched squeal instead of hitting that low harmonic).

It simply sound like a harmonic sometimes produced by metal-on-metal.

edit on 2017/3/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join