It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati nightclub shooting: 1 Dead and at least 14 Injured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Cameo Club has been in the news off and on for this type of behavior for the past few months. Strangely, the CPD was sitting in the parking lot when this shooting happened. My best guess this is gang/drug related. The cops indicate that there was a stabbing there last weekend. Oddly enough, this club sits on the border of some very upscale neighborhoods in the east end of Cincinnati.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It kind of sounds like it was not one person targeting a certain person, less likely a crime of passion. That many injured makes me think that. Not a crime of passion. More than one shooter means maybe a gang or maybe some sort of terrorist activity, whether homegrown or imported. Remember, gangs also use terrorism to control people too.

With all the phones out there with cameras, someone must have a picture of the shooters.

I guess we have to wait on this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Echo007

I forgot Gangbanger.

So in other words the same reason it would happen any other place in the world...

1. Crazy person
2. Terrorism
3. Gang related

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: intrptr

Dont forget Disgruntled Employee!

Take that, boss!

Your a metal fabricator and an artist... really enjoyed your sketches.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ye, this could be a number of issues, who knows.

Thank god you didn't label the thread like, "Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas".

Appreciate the post. S+F

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Living near, and working within...its absolutely a banger

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

This is over the Rhine no? If I remember correctly...that place has been hell on earth for decades

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: buddah6

This is over the Rhine no? If I remember correctly...that place has been hell on earth for decades

No, this was on the east side near Lunken Airport. It is in the "east end" where upscale developers are refurbishing the old homes to modern standards. The problem is that the homes were affordable for low income folks are now extremely expensive. This causes the original tenants to go somewhere else in the area but the crime is still high for their new customers.

The same reinventing is happening in the OTR as well. The mayor in Cincinnati has pushed making the city upscale in the downtown area. He pushed for a $200 million streetcar at only goes a half mile for upscale residents to travel to the OTR to shop. This has destroyed the Westwood and Price Hill areas with the huge increase in crime and drugs brought on by the resettlement of the people from the OTR.

This event was due to gang activity per CPD. This was also an act of terrorism of a sense. The people inside the club, all 200 of them, didn't see anything. They were terrorized as to saying anything to the police.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you very much!!!
The kind words spoken by ATS members like yourself gave me enough confidence to enter a contest. Im working under the contests deadline at the moment, but will have more to share soon!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Outstanding, you should place well, obviously talented.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join