It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sick of hearing how Islam is the religion of "peace"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Your Africa thread was pretty vile, I'm starting to see a pattern with you.

Fly’s planes into tower blocks.

You're a little bit out of the, sir.

Sorry to nitpick, but since you put in in YOUR OP, please prove to me that Muslims flew those planes into the towers. From what I can tell it wasn't "cave dwelling savages" who planned these attacks. Who benefited most? Surely not the Muslim world!

As for Islam, I agree that there is a lot of extremism in it currently. Religion is a slippery slope, none are peaceful in my opinion.

On the surface religion looks nice, but deep down it appears to be a way to divide and control the masses. Unfortunately you have fallen victim to the divide and conquer technique which they have used for thousands of years.

May you find the brightness to guide you out of this period of darkness my friend.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Sorry to nitpick, but since you put in in YOUR OP, please prove to me that Muslims flew those planes into the towers. From what I can tell it wasn't "cave dwelling savages" who planned these attacks. Who benefited most? Surely not the Muslim world!

As for Islam, I agree that there is a lot of extremism in it currently. Religion is a slippery slope, none are peaceful in my opinion.

On the surface religion looks nice, but deep down it appears to be a way to divide and control the masses. Unfortunately you have fallen victim to the divide and conquer technique which they have used for thousands of years.

May you find the brightness to guide you out of this period of darkness my friend.

I think you've been living under a rock.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Just for fun replace the word "snake" with "Muslim":

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful, " she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman, " sighed the snake
"I saved you, " cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman, " said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Before you flame me, this is intended as more of a morality tale than an indictment of Islam. It is easy to peacefully coexist with the Muslim faith.....just renounce your own faith and submit.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

I think you've been living under a rock.

Please elaborate why you think that I have been living under a rock.

I actually agree with some of what OP posted but OP clearly has an anti Islam agenda, he has interesting views on African people too.

What part of my post did you disagree with?

Your post contained no substance whatsoever.

link   

Your Africa thread was pretty vile,

Sometimes the truth is vile.

Life sucks. Life is not fair.

Not everyone is born equal or with the same deck of cards.

The universe does not care about SJW issues, equality or political correctness. Its just a cold dark hard place full of brutal truth and unfairness.

link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Just for fun replace the word "snake" with "Muslim":

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful, " she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman, " sighed the snake
"I saved you, " cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman, " said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Before you flame me, this is intended as more of a morality tale than an indictment of Islam. It is easy to peacefully coexist with the Muslim faith.....just renounce your own faith and submit.

Apt. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Lots of you guys are children of the witches they could not burn, remember that.
Back in the Dark Ages, Christianity wasn't peaceful ... it was actually pretty evil-ish...
I reckon every religion is the same when you get really deep down into it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My buddy is too common sensed....he laughs and says....get this

Columbus sailed on his voyage cause they didn't want to go by land to India......coz they have to pass right by barbarians on the way there that act as wild donkeys......

Discovered a continent trying to stay the hail away from what everyone knew back then......
edit on 23-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

edit on 23-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Lots of you guys are children of the witches they could not burn, remember that.
Back in the Dark Ages, Christianity wasn't peaceful ... it was actually pretty evil-ish...

Thing is Christianity grew up.
Islam however seems to have gone backwards as even in the middle ages they where not this evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
LOL, I'm a SJW now????

Will you, or will you not address the questions I posed to you in regards to your OP?

Sorry to interrupt your back slapping contest but I'm not going anywhere.

Please prove to me that Muslims flew the planes into the towers or at least consider rewording your OP. Yes the truth can be vile but there's no reason for thinly veiled racism/bigotry, heck man you don't even try to disguise it.

You completely left out a lot of factors in your OP such as Western influence, your OP was completely one sided and ignorant to so many facts that I don't even know where to begin.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Islam however seems to have gone backwards as even in the middle ages they where not this evil.

Islam is not as old as Christianity, thus not as advanced, however pretty successful in brainwashing.
(given that every religion is a form of brainwashing/programming)
Think of Christianity 500 years ago and you get something very similiar to what Islam is now, or in that sense, think of Islam now and you get the image of Christianity couple-hundreds-of-years ago. Christians even waged wars and invaded whole countries, Islam didn't get this far as of now, actually Christians still wage wars against Middle-East, where Islam prevails.
lol

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Anyone else?

Yea, I'm tired of hearing anything about them at all. I'm tired of having to dodge them in the Grocery store and at Walmart. I'm altogether tired of them..........period! They had countries to live in..........why aren't they there? I'm tired of not being able to fly on an airplane without being profiled and frisked. And I'm sure, going forward, everyone will be fed up and tired of having to drive around their no-go zones just to get back and forth to work or school.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I actually never hear that... Iam more sick and tired of hearing NON-muslims, trying to define what Islam is or isnt...

Theyre is NO religion of peace!! Maybe the budhist religion, but NONE of the 3 big ones are peacefull, and they have ALL killed in the name of God..

If you want peace, dont join a cult - If you are tired about hearing about Islam, dont listen, and dont start threads about it..
If you want people to know what IS peacefull, then show us, dont tell, and deffinately dont tell us what is not, we learn nothing about peace by doing that.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

just chiming in... you are being profiled for a whole different reason, you would be profiled regardless of anything that you do or anything that has happened or is happening... they will use a series of different reasons for the "profiling" so you can choose the one you would like to believe, however, very likely all of them are blatant lies.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

I actually never hear that... Iam more sick and tired of hearing NON-muslims, trying to define what Islam is or isnt...

Theyre is NO religion of peace!! Maybe the budhist religion, but NONE of the 3 big ones are peacefull, and they have ALL killed in the name of God..

If you want peace, dont join a cult - If you are tired about hearing about Islam, dont listen, and dont start threads about it..
If you want people to know what IS peacefull, then show us, dont tell, and deffinately dont tell us what is not, we learn nothing about peace by doing that.

Good post.

I think OP bit off more than they can chew with this thread. Not sure if he's ready to debate, looks like he was expecting everyone to agree with him and not call him out on his faulty thread.

I'm not going to sit here and act like Muslim extremism isn't a major issue, it's a very important issue that must be addressed. Innocent people are being killed every day in the name of Islam whether it is in the ME, Europe, Africa etc..fueling the fire with hatred isn't going to help fix things is all I'm getting at to the OP

The attacks on Europe leave me feeling sick. The attacks on the ME leave me feeling sick. This whole vicious cycle leaves me feeling sick.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

If Islam was a religion of Peace. These nations would probably the best democracies today.
And they would have been the moste polite and respectfull People the rest of the world would look up to.
Instead they missuse it and degrade themselves to being haters and warmongers and the scumbags of the Earth.

What a loving God these idiots fallow. A God so weak that he cant do his dirty work himself.

May i ask you this? Do you feel you just degraded yourself, to be a hating warmonger, and does that make you part of the "scumbags of the earth" ??

Btw, you do know, that the God they believe in, is the exact same one the christians and jews believe in? Abrahams God?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Islam is not as old as Christianity, thus not as advanced, however pretty successful in brainwashing.
(given that every religion is a form of brainwashing/programming)
Think of Christianity 500 years ago and you get something very similiar to what Islam is now, or in that sense, think of Islam now and you get the image of Christianity couple-hundreds-of-years ago. Christians even waged wars and invaded whole countries, Islam didn't get this far as of now, actually Christians still wage wars against Middle-East, where Islam prevails.
lol

Yes.. and neither are acceptable. This is 2017.. and eradicating barbarism when its brought to us isnt unreasonable, particularly when its wrapped in religion. I am an enemy of christianity/catholicism. My sig pretty well says that, its who I am. If Christians were behaving as the Jihadists, Id take up arms against them too.. and support war with them. I dont believe in winning hearts and minds.. and the way to destroy an IDEA.. like in your pic.. is to destroy each adherent to that idea. To destroy an ideology is simple.. it just takes the intestines to do it. Piddling in political wars has spilled too much blood of my countrymen in sand... either have war to win or dont.
People wouldnt repeat the Islam is a religion of peace nonsense unless we didnt have to hear it spouted by Jihadists and their apologists. I am not sure who they are trying to convince... us or themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Good post.

I think OP bit off more than they can chew with this thread. Not sure if he's ready to debate,

How?

Seems most on this thread agree with me. Hell even you agree that Islam is not a religion of "peace" and I agree no religion is.

As for 911? The attackers where from Saudi Arabia, UAE , Eqygpt and Lebabnon. So its pretty clear they where likly not Jewish or Buddists....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Says the "Christian" who voted for more bombing in Syria.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join