It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Finally Exposes Elite Pedophile Rings in a Horrifying Episode of Dr. Phil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Odd thing is, most courts are run by elites and also work for them to, so bringing them to justice may never happen.

I think as a society we think that the court system works but it only works on those of us that are normies in the world. Those higher then government itself control what happens to their own fate.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This story went completely under the radar.

Trey Gowdy on his first day back in congress on March 17th, holds back tears as he pledges to investigate child sex trafficking rings and says any individual obstructing the investigation will be brought before congress to explain their motives in public.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wonder if he can get in touch with the women who was on Dr. Phil.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

They're rubbing our noses in it. To show us how powerful they truly are. Keep in mind these are the same people that can do this:

And get away with it, because most people are mindless sheep who are easily herded.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Even then there would be those who would still argue until they were blue in the face that the videos were "doctored." It's a convenient cop-out for people. The elite aren't held accountable in this society and haven't been for decades.
edit on 23-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

"The Trey Gowdy Show." Has this guy followed through with anything he has ever said he was going to do? Seriously. I'll wait.
edit on 23-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I understand and respect where you're coming from. I questioned the legitimacy of it myself, until finally being convinced by her testimony and by Dr. Phil. He said that they determined that she was a prostitute of a certain very nasty group thanks to a credible source. If it was almost anyone else I would question it but the thing is, Dr. Phil is the only show I watch on a regular basis. I come home and watch the latest episode uploaded online (the show can be watched on American or Canadian TV channels' websites.) Not everyone might like or approve of everything Dr. Phil does but he does take his credibility very seriously. He has connections to the police and FBI and of course within the medical community, and he has even spoken to congress on why the child foster care system needs to be revamped. He was thanked for his opinions and treated as a credible and respectable man, because to the system's eyes, he is. And he has always taken this, his image and credibility, to heart. He very rarely picks a side and I have to believe he feels confident in what he is doing.

Also bear in mind that, to protect her, certain details were left out. We were not told how she escaped. That is an important part of the puzzle which Dr. Phil would have asked very early on in any other episode. Clearly he is protecting her. He also did not say which place he is sending her for treatment. Quite clearly he was very careful not to give the public any info that might have put her in harm's way. I truly believe that he takes this case extremely seriously and I think the moral crusader in him has his knight's armour on and he really wants to do something. Notice how he mentions nothing about him speaking to police or FBI, or anyone involving the law. This also was deliberately left out because it could put her in even more danger. I suspect he and his people are getting on this in a big way.

Understand, this is why I believe it. Not saying this would prove it to someone else.

For your (completely valid) questions, we really don't know much about her or how she grew up. We were given certain horrific details and a few bits and pieces otherwise. She mentioned watching Dr. Phil on TV many times. So we know she learned how to speak. She would also know at least some basic things about psychology and common problems that people have in normal relationships, work places and other scenarios. We don't know how intelligent she really is (meaning as an individual, as some people have become extremely successful in this world without ever learning how to read and write or do simple math equations.) We know she is very strong, self-controlled and resilient. So she does have a strong mind, she's really had to in order to survive. We don't know much about her education, except that she can speak fairly well and follow a TV program like Dr. Phil.
edit on 24-3-2017 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

If you watched the episode, they say very clearly that she did not escape but was allowed to leave. And that's all.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
b) I almost feel bad for the elites if this is the caliber of sex slave they have...

You have an effective beauty regimen for sex slaves I presume???

Being constantly exposed to testosterone and hell hole conditions for many years will make you pretty....I don't think so!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Oh I did watch it. I may have missed that part. I only watched it once.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: misskat1
My soul is weeping.

My trigger finger is itching. All this crap going on and we are doomed to bare witness in silence unable to prevent it. Hell we are not even supposed to discuss this crap because some rich mofo could be embarassed and be wrongly accused. It's so frustrating.

Yes it is frustrating and aggravating!!! In the "Land of the Free" too

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
b) I almost feel bad for the elites if this is the caliber of sex slave they have...

Wow....what's it like being a broken person?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Is Doctor Phil made by the company that use to make Jerry Springer?

Don't get me wrong, if true I hope the criminal Elites get the justice they deserve.

edit on 24-3-2017 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Having said that though, Kendall states they were often pillars of communities so I'm assuming they would be well known within the community, so to know that they are a big part of said community I would think she would be able to give atleast locations of these communities and at the very least describe his/her appearance etc a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And its "Joe and Jane-Average", judges, carpenters, cooks, teachers...just every kind of person in all walks of society perpretrating these horrors on these poor kids who go on to be messed up adults...if they make it that far.

Why didn't anyone expose Jimmy Savile before he died? Because it's a vast fellowship of perverts in high places.

And theres the real answer.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Hit the nail on the head. As long as the system works to the advantage of the rich and immoral, there will never be true justice. This is a power trip to these sick forks; think money or status makes them untouchable. Once the identities are made public, which is only a matter of time, then we will see how untouchable they really are......

You don't need a higher power, good leadership, or morals to know that raping children is wrong. All it takes is one talk with a person who was molested as a child to know how truly sinister it is to destroy a child's life before it even begins.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I am unable to get the videos to play,(My issue not the OP).. So if these people are so wealthy etc etc name names and get the ball rolling, we should have all heard of them!!!..

People come out with these statements yet we never really get anywhere after that, the world is ever changing and dots can be linked so much faster than ever previous..

So who are these elites?, I want names !!!

RA

They're probably the same people that order cheese pizza and the finest hotdogs this side of the Mississippi.
People have already connected the dots Dr. Phil wouldn't touch, and everyone booed those people off stage.

This isn't even news to most people with common sense, unfortunately.
Unless I'm seriously paranoid, this story only puts the ball in Mainstream court, now instead of it being crazy internet kids that are actually naming names, they can control the information, because someone somewhere knew eventually the lid would pop off and it damn near took down many this last election had they not ran such fantastic damage control.,

Most don't seem to remember that the same week pizza-gate broke suddenly there was a new hip term everyone was using: Fake News. Brought to us by the mainstream media, of course.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You're still a "sheep" if you willingly accept the alternative without question either.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I guess I made a reply in the wrong thread when I thought I was replying to this one?

Weird.

Before I go looking where I posted I should take back what I said about Dr. Phil's handling of the "one day at a time actress."
Her name escapes me but he did a bad number on her, exploiting vulnerabilities to her fans.

So he's still getting airtime in any case, I suppose we'll see if his show gets cancelled?

edit on (3/24/1717 by loveguy because: sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I am unable to get the videos to play,(My issue not the OP).. So if these people are so wealthy etc etc name names and get the ball rolling, we should have all heard of them!!!..

People come out with these statements yet we never really get anywhere after that, the world is ever changing and dots can be linked so much faster than ever previous..

So who are these elites?, I want names !!!

RA

John and Tony Podesta, Hillary and Bill Clinton..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join